Join our server on Discord

SPREAD THE WORD!
(02-04-2009 10:24 PM)RyanCruey Wrote: You guys have jobs. I know you get either mid average checks (300,200,400 maybe) But taking 15 dollars out of your checks to a site....Doesn't seem to effect much of your pay. I know your not trying to be greedy but....You keep the site running off of donations. I understand donating is a good deed. But i cant donate to the site *Hence would start an unpredictable emotion from my mom which would first go "WTF"" Idk. But i dont understand much either.

Thanks for reminding me, I lost my job trying to fix DAD. I'm struggling every single month just to live and have had to cut almost all my hobbies away as well as having to eat shitty food. I get literally, only 400 euros per month, out of which 223 go to my rent, as well as bills take another 100$ easily and I live in the most expensive country in the world (seriously, no lie; the only place in world even more expensive is Switzerland) for example, many days to save money I don't eat anything because even shitty food costs over 15 euros easily to feed you for a day. I drink only milk to get nutrients to keep my body going, and that's pretty much my only meal if I'm low on cash because I have to survive entire month with that little money.

Since you seem to know so much about how much money we get "from jobs" I'm sure you won't turn into a hyoorite and instead give 2$ that I mentioned monthly, since that's not a big deal? Oh yeah, your mom would go WTF.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I want to know if there's a mailing address to send money orders to and who should they be made out to. I've made donations through PayPal before, but I don't know if my account is up and active, anymore. (It may be the only way that I can send funds.)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'm here again. I have no money to donate.
Welcome! And uh, apparently I gotta make a bank account myself. Can't use mom's. Two days ago I went to paypal to make an account and when I asked mom for her credit card number she told me her credit card cannot be used for international transactions because her pay off is deliberated by the state (She's a teacher). I'll go to the bank as soon as I'm done with work (8 days left). Actually, scratch that- day after I finish is Sunday <_< I'll go on Monday the 2nd and get all the papers and do things ASAP. My puny 52.5 pesos will not be much but I don't want site to go down!

Edit: OR! I'll bug The Mercenary. I think his family actually made him get a bank acc. and a credit card. If things are need of a desperate donation, I'll make sure to give him my money so he lets me use his account.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
$15 here is about roughly... £10 or £8 roughly here... I could possibly pay, when I get a bit more money.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm back too now, thanks to Unknown. I'd make a donation, but I'm not feeling very charitable right now. It's nothing against this site; I've just been emotionally beaten down this past month, and I'm all out of good deeds for a while.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yes. I also got Lilamon and sldelta54. Thanks to Reclaimer.
I got ahold of Angemon's Woman, and told her about what happened. So chalk her off the list.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'm kinda sorta upset that nobody took the time to let me know about this. I sound silly having posted a whiny journal at FA over it.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan