Join our server on Discord

SPREAD THE WORD!
We're back online. Be sure to tell everyone you know about the new domain (.ORG), and post in your forums for people to come back!!!
And may I add that this I do not know if everyone had this problem but alot of your options may be reset when you came back on. So not to startle anyone just go in there and fix it and you will be alright.

As of the site back on, welcome back everyone but I am wondering when did this officially come back on from interweb death?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I've spread the word along to everyone I had IM handles for....well, the ones that were online, anyway.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Good lord, I thought we were really screwed. Though, even with the small change to the end of the site's address, as long as it's the same good ol' DaD, long live!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
FINALLY! I was getting freakin' bored without the DaD. :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I am back in action!

...ok, I never really was in action, and even if I was, I wouldn't have been stopped. Good to see everyone back.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I just made some adjusting in the admin panel in the board config to change the paths of the board to the new .org domain so no one will have problems
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sweet, nice to have the site back up. THIS CALLS FOR A SEXY PARTY!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-02-2009 12:53 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: As of the site back on, welcome back everyone but I am wondering when did this officially come back on from interweb death?

Last night. After getting the goahead from Wolfe and T, I shelled out $30 to Keiko for the purchase of the new domain name.

(02-02-2009 01:04 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I've spread the word along to everyone I had IM handles for....well, the ones that were online, anyway.

Thank you! Everyone else, please do the same.

(02-02-2009 03:50 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I just made some adjusting in the admin panel in the board config to change the paths of the board to the new .org domain so no one will have problems

Thanks, LP. You rock!
I posted at Yiffstar for now, people know. Maybe Lonely could post at furaffinity forums? You seem to have a lot of acquantices there!

And sen, where the hell is your wuff avy? It makes your posts look smaller!

And Shadow, how many times do I have to tell you not to tempt wrecking havoc in such a peaceful section of the board?

Dot: None, I've been yelling it into your ear for the past hour!

DMX: Well it kinda worked, *Flexing arms while weight-lifting with piled up cars on a fire* The place is in tip-top condition. Let's use the soon-to-be-used intros though! They are destruction-proof. Or maybe not, but they get restored pretty quickly even after a couple armageddons.

AH good to be back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad