Join our server on Discord

SPREAD THE WORD!
I think there's 2 user using Lonely, Lonelygabu and me. We might confused if call Lonely. XD So, from now on, you can call me LW or Faiz. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
15 dollars are 52.5 pesos here. I need to pay my bus tickets (Over 300 a month), help home with expenses and help parents with the rent for our (My sister and mine) apartment for this year, and I've been waiting YEARS to get a DS, which unfortunately is not cheap like in the North where it's between 100-300 bucks. It costed me 1.470 final.

I'm not exactly at liberty to save money for the site, but that doesn't mean I won't start contributing after February ends. I'll ask mom about opening an account in the bank soon, see if I can at least pay one month, which will be a meager donation compared to what others can offer.

Edit: Oh and Faiz, I've always called you Faiz. And I've always called Gabu "Lonely"!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a few bucks unused in my Paypal account, and what's the e-mail address to transfer the amount to DaD? Is it digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com ?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(02-04-2009 10:24 PM)RyanCruey Wrote: You guys have jobs. I know you get either mid average checks (300,200,400 maybe) But taking 15 dollars out of your checks to a site....Doesn't seem to effect much of your pay.

I make about $550 per month. I have at least that much in loan/interest payments, plus another ~$300 for bills. Trust me when I say that I can no longer afford to shoulder, in any way, the cost of the site's upkeep.

(02-04-2009 10:54 PM)Lonely Werewolf Wrote: I have a few bucks unused in my Paypal account, and what's the e-mail address to transfer the amount to DaD? Is it digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com ?

That's the one!
I really want to donate to the site, I really do. I also don't want to be "that guy" in this.

But, I'm piss broke. Due to a lawsuit my dad has against him(ongoing), I seriously doubt we'll be even able to make rent this month. Let alone get food. Right now, I'm working on my car, waiting for the mail to run, hoping that his second check will be in it, instead of a "you are no longer on our payroll" letter.

I've applied all over creation, out here, trying to get a job. Any job. And not just to dump money into this site. Just to keep from starving each month. Every month, I worry, not only for myself and my dad, but for my dog, and the fact that I may be living out of my car, if my landlord decides to evict us.

If things pick up for me(god, I hope they do.) I'll send y'all some cash.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Thanks for the information and what can we suggest on to help the site in anyway?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I can easily pay $15 a month for the site, seeing as I'm a rich, greedy Jew! And I've got nothing else to do with my money... :P

Though, I've got no form of online payment...can only pay using Money Orders, seeing as those are the safest way to mail money.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If you have a bank account, you can easily set up a Paypal account to send money from there. No credit cards requied, though they do make life easier.
I don't have a bank account, either. Maybe I should get one? I CAN get one, but just don't have any need for it. But now that I know PayPal can use bank accounts...I'll definitely get one!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
it's good to be back...even though my brother is limiting my net time due to a virus that's in my vault.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds