Join our server on Discord

Thanks a fucking lot
Well, I've only got 2-3 free hours (Maybe less) a day thanks to work. I've not been around much namely because my routine includes more than half a day of work, 6 hours of sleep and the rest of it is spent at leisure and to feed myself. Sorry about not checking things more detailedly, and happy belated birthday!

Quote:My birthday has never been acknowledged by anyone on this board.

Lies! I sent you a PM on your last birthday! How forgetful.

Quote:Besides, you're such a sick bastard, what could anyone get you for your birthday that wouldn't be repellent to the rest of humanity?

Not to mention he's really tough to please!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-10-2009 09:15 AM)Wisemon Wrote: A birthday is just a date, no more meaningful than any other day except in how you perceive it. Besides, you're such a sick bastard, what could anyone get you for your birthday that wouldn't be repellent to the rest of humanity?

It's not about the gift, I don't need one. It's the fact that no one seemed to even aknowledge it. I am not a kid either, I don't mind if it comes belated. I had my birthday party today because it was more convenient. On my actual bday, I merely slept and browsed DAD, and played WOW, that's pretty much it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
It's been in my profile ever since I joined up here. I removed it recently, along with the rest of my profile information.

And touche, DMX did send me a PM. I amend my previous statement and say that no one has ever started a birthday topic for me.
So now you've made your point that noone here wished you a happy birthday Mr Big T, what do you want out of this now?

Because if you're still looking for best wishes, i can help you out there:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and that the few days surrounding it were full of self-merriment.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow, sorry I missed it T, would have said something but I was barely on that day, I never even noticed.
Hope you had a god time at least.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I would've started it! But unfortunately, I'm usually on rather late and don't really take notice of the birthdays. Belated happy birthday King of Sadism! Hope you had a nice one at least!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm sorry, I haven't been on much for the last couple weeks cause I'm on the base Honor Guard for the next 3 months and it takes up alot of my free time, But I hope you had a great Birthday
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
Really now T, nearly no one has wished me anything even when I -did- post my own, you're being reaaaaally greedy...
Anyways, happy late birthday.
hmmmmm, am i granted immunity being a new member?
either way, happy late birthday.
"You must first Die...to be Reborn."-Me
Heart 
"happy birth-day to you,
happy birth-day to you'
i know i'm late too,
but happy birthday to you!"
*shows you something good ;) *
*gives you a 12pac o beer..., oh make that two cuz of the neglect and all* :D
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P