Join our server on Discord

Thanks a fucking lot
[Image: 1191614254922.gif]

Ho hum, I like meh blacks lollolool

When I get more "happy birthdays" from Tagged from people that I've never even talked with over people that I've spent so much time and have lost so much to do for, I realize something's truly wrong. When on Wow, I got gold, cake, and huge party, there was little to no fanfare around here. Not even my closest friends in this forum said a single thing and that, well pisses me off. I am not lame enough to make my own birthday topics on principle but I would have thought that by now someone had done one. Seems I'm not wanted enough for one to be warranted.

[Image: 1194064958165.gif]

Monster made of ANGER

I'm going to play Smackdown and go beat up humans with flaming barbed wire bat now to vent off some anger. Bye, bye, bye and thanks from the fish.

[Image: 1193610024132]

That wasn't candy
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I've been on my 360 making use of my new live time... so I havn't been here fore most of the week... so you can't blame me :P
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I'm not really angry nor am I pointing fingers, maybe only to people close to me. (Or whom I thought were close to me) I'm just disapointed.

And maybe a bit thirsty. I should probably go get a beer. Or five.

How 'bout six and you can give me one 8P
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
My birthday has never been acknowledged by anyone on this board.
Senjuro, how could when it's not in the profile? Crybaby2

O.o....I feelll really bad. ;_;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hay, I didn't know. I wasn't on the DaD that day...
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(Happy belated birthday #24!)

Sorry, that you weren't acknowledged more than you were, Big T. I just recently got back "here" on DaD, after about three months of being "away", and have not fully gotten into the routine of checking out the calendar, like I used to. I always tried to make an effort to recognize everyone's B-day, whether I know them or not. And to miss a veteran of this site, as yourself, was an oversight and lapse on my part.

(I hope, at least, you got some good presents.)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A birthday is just a date, no more meaningful than any other day except in how you perceive it. Besides, you're such a sick bastard, what could anyone get you for your birthday that wouldn't be repellent to the rest of humanity?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against