Join our server on Discord

I'm truly at a loss...
Hey, she told him that she was 19. I stay out of his shit, he stays out of mine, and the world keeps spinning.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ah, well I'm glad everything is A-Okay!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
And this is why I'm not into internet relationships.

Glad you're ok, 'pardner!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amen.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Heart 
my,my what a mess, i'm glad it worked out for you (and you do not have to have to worry bout some 19yr old so & so intruding on your life *or worse a 17yr old pretending to be 19 and, still trying to move in cus she has nowhere else to go!* Shocked ) hopfully your dad will keep it on the computer next time, and not try to bring it home to you!
( Rolleyes dads)
also as far as the dog goes, whatcha gonna do? it just goes to show he could eat an intruder, right? strong jaws and all, i once had a dog that ate threw a wall ( :@ )just to see what was on the other side i guess. lol now that took some explaining on my part to others, and one hell of a draft to the bathroom for a wile! (the same dog had to go to the vet for eating tile!! right off the floor Shocked talk about strong jaws, teeth, or whatever, we did have to find her a new home eventually Crying but i could just not afford her anymore. my beloved dog now may be a brat, but suddenly looks real good in hindsight.
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Julia, I missed you so much.

Never leave me again.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
1) are you kidding me? Duke is too goofy to attack anyone. He won't even attack the birds that steal food from his food bowl.

2) o_o ....not the least bit creepy, Big T. Not at all...
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
huh, I never knew Sir Gigantic Flat-Y was capable of emotions...

anyways, back on topic!

I think Goofy pets are funny!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Heart 
oh, big Blush thank you :D and i'll try not to ever again (i missed you too!):D as long as fate allows of course! (at least now i hope to be in a place to use other peoples computers if (god forbid) mine is ever lost again Crybaby2 *knocks on wood*

cowboy from hell , i've had some mean dogs, nice and loving to me, but mean, my current boy does eats pigions, when he can catch them but i can have my kitty (they love eachother Heart ). another dog i had at one point, (not the same one from above,) ate about 14 cats before she died Evil this is prob the reason the one from above did not seem as bad, at least i was not cleaning dead things from the yard anymore. btw birds are not as bad to clean up as cats, no blood (mostly feathers!) plus i like cats , don't care about pigions so much!

duke sounds like a sweety, is he young, cuz he may be teething... at least then he could grow out of it hopefully, if not, maby a kennel when your not around... unless he does it when you are home in witch case damn hes got balls Shocked good luck!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Oh, he did it when I was in the shower. Now, he resides *PERMANENTLY* in the cattle-fence pen I built in the backyard.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan