Join our server on Discord

I'm truly at a loss...
I know I don't have many friends here. Some think I'm too callous, some find me boring, some haven't even talked to me. But, please, I really need help, right now.

My dad met a woman online, and they fell in love. She's in California, and they were talking about having her move here, to Texas. They were gonna have a wedding.

Last saturday, she got raped by a gangmember. Close to $1000 that she was going to use got stolen from her. She got beaten up pretty badly. It was kinda nice, she was so worry that my dad would be angry about losing the money, and all my dad cared about was her safety.

Well, they caught the guy that raped her. He signed a confession and everything. Tonight, roughly 10 p.m. CST, she was approached by two of the guy's gang member buddies, and verbally threatened her life. She called my dad, crying, not knowing what to do.

My dad called around, trying to get a collection together, to try and get her here, but to no avail. He's going to send what little we have left from his Social Security check(I've tried getting a job, but business is too slow whereever I try), leaving us completely broke for the rest of the month.

I've already planned on looking into a Harrington & Richardson .32 Automatic Hammerless Revolver for her protection, but, that'll only work when she's here, and when we'll be able to pay the weapon off.

I'm at a loss, I really am. Please, any ideas, words of support, anything. Thank you for your time.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
All I can say is... stay tight, keep strong. Don't die. Please.

I can't think of anything, or any advice that would be helpful to you, so for what its worth, I'll pray you, your step-mom, your dad and Duke instead. Take care man.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Silver lining time. Genuine love, check. Another income in the house, w00t. She's alive to be able to have her life threatened..... yea. There's enough that she can get here the cheapest way possible, go Greyhound! There are no (true) gangs in Houston, so the money you were planning to spend can stay where the hell it is/n't.

Keep talking 'til it makes sense. We're here. Not so queer. So get used to it.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
I hate to be the cynical one here, but I always am, so here it goes: If all of this is stuff you've just heard from the online woman herself, and you weren't there with the actual police filing, I think she could be trying to pull a scam on your dad, and vicariously, you. Maybe she really was raped, but the parts about the money might not be the whole truth.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't think you're callous, or boring.

Unless Wise is right, that sounds really rough. I don't know a thing about gangs, but if they wanna kill her, would they follow her? Wouldn't that put you guys in danger? Stuff like that is too scary to think about!

You just gotta do your best, and i hope everything works out okay...

all i ever wanted was the world.

Egh, I know. I'm wary about the whole meeting a girl online thing, too. But, they've been talking to eachother over the phone for about two months. So, either it's legit, or she's one smooth operator.

And, let them come here. I've already got a confirmation from one of my uncles that it's "taken care of". I'll leave that open to whatever you want it to be.

My dad sent her the money via western union this morning, and she left out about noon Cali time.

...this bitch better be worth the trouble. I'm getting sick and tired of my dad yelling at me to clean the house and find a job and fix my car and get off the damn computer...>_<

And if she does turn out to be a scam artist, not my fucking problem. Let that be a lesson to him about trusting people on the internet.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:And, let them come here. I've already got a confirmation from one of my uncles that it's "taken care of". I'll leave that open to whatever you want it to be.
The redneck version of secret service.

Quote:And if she does turn out to be a scam artist, not my fucking problem. Let that be a lesson to him about trusting people on the internet.
It's your problem because he's your dad, and he's probably going to be very depressed if this blows up.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Egh. It just keeps getting more and more fucked up....

Her friend got shot in a drive-by today. A drive-by that was meant for her. She was three months pregnant, her boyfriend didn't even know about it. They lost the baby, and she isn't expected to survive. Her boyfriend gonna get his friends together, and get them back....

....man, this shit is fucked up. Even moreso than normal.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The life that brings peoples emotions into the game is nuts. Gang members are nothing. They are low life fuck holes. Sorry about everything that happened man. I am here for ya. You say you dont got any friends. Well i am your friend. Trust me i am anybodys friend. Life is nuts dude. Sorry.
No Wise. I think it'd be the redneck mafia. Which doesn't exist. Like the Hamster mafia. But of course, you are a perfect cold voice of logic.