Join our server on Discord

I'm truly at a loss...
While the Mexican Mafia(La Eme) has a strong foothold in this area, there is a Mafioso family within city limits. Whether or not they're still in the business or not, however, is pure speculation. And, yes. This particular family does have something to do with that rapist "being taken care of".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, I hope everything turns out all right, not much else for em to say, since we sorta talked over it, via YIM. just hope for the best, man.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I'm not trying to sound insensitive or anything but this sounds very fishy

and I don't think your callous or boring
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
Soon, she probably starts wanting some more money somehow related to the "dead pregnant friend."

As cynical as it may make me, I have a hard time swallowing this. She could be a druggie and is using the money to just get more money to drugs. Addicts do pretty much everything from lying to whoring themselves to keep the habbit up.

And then there are some people who for no good reason, just enjoy fucking with people's minds.

I'd recommend you to look into this. Something this big should be in papers or in the local news. There should be an outcry about this and much attention, undesired or not.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ok, Cowboy told me to post this ASAP

His dog "ate" his phone, which is where he normally gets on the DaD, and internet. He will work on getting a replacement phone soon, so yeah, he won't be on for possibly a few days.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

ate as in consumed it, or as in chewed it up. cause that would be really bad for the dog if it ate it.
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
He chewed it. It only works BARELY, right now. Cracks down the screen, speaker ripped out of it, back gone, buttons warped/missing.

If anyone wants a purebred black German Shepherd, I'll take $500 for him. He's registered with the AKC and a very handsome dog. He broke the line on this one. It's like him chewing on a computer.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*ahem* okay, updates on this whole mess.

The phone - Many thanks go out to Kyuubi No Kitsune, a good friend of mine here, who went above and beyond the call of duty, and loaned me the money I needed to get a new one. I won't forget it, man.

By some grace of the powers that be, I went to scour the tri-city area for a replacement phone from the Motorola Sidekick series. I had little to no luck. Until, something told me to try this one pawn shop near my house. I disregarded it at first, because I went there with my mom(who had me help clean her house in exchange for LOOKING. Thanks for helping, mom. My friends did more than you.) And found a Sidekick 3 that didn't work. Period. I couldn't even get it to turn on.

Well, something told me to go back in there, and look again. I was about to settle on a Motorola Rokr(?) for $149 plus tax, when I made the off comment about how I really needed a Sidekick. The lady behind the counter said they had a sidekick come back in, because they couldn't get it to charge. I figured it was the Sidekick 3 I saw the other day, but, I asked to see it anyway.

It was a Sidekick Slide. The exact same make and model I had before. I shat a brick. I joked, asking if they took cash, and I brought it home at $129 total. Either the battery was bad, or the charger was broken, because it works perfectly fine, for me. Even the camera works.

*tear* I'm one happy redneck.

The Girl - YES, she played my dad like a goddamn fiddle. But, my dad is a vengeful dad. He called the police department in the city where he sent the money, and bugged them enough until they did something.

The 19 y.o. Woman, who shared an apartment with a chick who supposedly died, was really:

-and a runaway.

She got arrested, and last we heard, no one posted bail on her. That's Karma in action, in my opinion. Let the thieving bitch rot in hell.

The Dog - yeah...he aint for sale. I was just mad at him. I've gotten over it, now.

...though, if you wanna see what a German Shepherd can do to a phone, take a look at the attached pics.

Well, other than all that, its been quiet. And boring. Thank god this place is back!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
o.o uhm... err... wow... sucks about the girl... and well, at least you got a new phone(which I already know you told me over YIM, but you never went into too much detail about it. and OMG is that Duke?! :O I want him now! XD jk
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

That doesn't disturb me that your father was building a relation with a 17 year old for 2 months.... not disheartening at all.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA