Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva perked her ears up, and blushes softly once she heard what Ryo said. "well think you can go with you too? I don't mind to help you choose, if I don't have to stay outside the store waiting" she poked her tongue cutely.

Meanwhile, Sinistra, a blue fox, is heading towards the lake park. That's is favourite place to just relax and get his mind free of any thoughts. He then spotted the green dragoness. It was rare to see anyone there lately, that the dragoness got his attention. Approaching her gently, he smiles. "Hello beautiful lady. Are you here all by yourself?" he murmured in a polite way.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo smiled sheepishly, gently grab her paw. "S-Sure...No problem for me...I believe beautiful female like you have a good sense in choosing perfect clothes..." With that, he leads her to the male lingeries store located about 50 feet in front of them. To be precise, the store located near the junction.

Once there, he open the door and stepped into the lingeries store, which fills with various designs of lingeries and underwears specifically for a female-looking male like Ryo. "Well...Here we are.." He said nervously.

Her scaly ears twitch a little as heard a sweet male voice, slowly put a bookmark on the page she reads and closed it. She make a couple of stretch on her neck to relieve her stiff neck muscle and shoulders before looking up to the blue fox. "Hello there...Yeah, I'm alone here..." From there, a thoughts strike her mind. "I feel like I met him somewhere before...Oh, have a seat here..." She said, tapping an empty place for him to sit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once stepping inside, Kiva looked around and smiles, blushing slightly nonetheless. "Hey they have pretty fashionable designs here. I didn't know this store even existed" she murmured innocently yet adorably before she looks at Ryo again. "so? let's go look for one good enough for you" she pokes her tongue out adorably.

Sinistra smiled and took upon the offer of the dragoness. Gently moving, he then sits down next to the dragoness. "I apologize, I hope I didn't bother you. But I rarely see anyone around here by the time I usually come here to relax" he admited.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I discover this store on the internet when I browse around for feminine-looking lingerie for male...They also offers online purchase...but I prefer to come over and select the clothes by myself..." Ryo said as rubbing the black-colored frilly thong hanging in front of him. "Sure...I'm looking for lingerie set with underwear..."

Mika shooks head slightly, smiled. "Do not worry about it...In fact my sore neck force me to stop reading..." She comb her long hair before a calm, semi-chilled breeze from the lake caressing her body. "I believe this is your first time seeing people around here in your relaxing time..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The vixen smiles while nearing Ryo and admiring the set he was looking at. "you know, a little while more and I think even a female like me, would look good on those kind of underwear" she poked her tongue out adorably.

"well yeah you can say that. I really don't see that much people around here at this time of the day" he admitted, his eyes gazing the dragoness gently. "hmm and if I am not pushing my luck, could I possibly know your name, pretty lady?" Sinistra asked gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blush softly, imagining of how Kiva would look in lingerie set. "Yes...I believe you would look a beautiful goddess coming down from heaven..." He said as his eyes spotted a perfect lingerie set comes with underwear. It's in lavender-colored, semi translucent for body and the underwear is made from silk with frills on the waists. He took the set and shows to Kiva, blushed. "H-How about this...?"

The wingless dragoness laid her back against the bench before lend her soft claw to Sinistra, for handshake. "You are a lucky man to meet me here..." She chuckles. "I'm Mika...What's your name, gentleman?" She asked, smiled.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm.." the vixen puts a finger to her lip and then smiles. "well it does seems good. can you try it though? Only then we will know if it would fit properly on your body or not really" she giggles and blushes deeper.

"Mika is such a beautiful name" Sinistra took the chance, while bringing his paw to handshake the dragoness, he then brings her claw up and plants a soft kiss on it. "I'm Sinistra. Nice to mee you"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah...you're r-right..." Ryo blushes even more as took the lingerie set and went to the changing room, located just a couple of feet from where they're standing. The changing room does not have a door, only separated by a curtain. The wolf then strip his clothes and wear the lingerie set together with the silk underwear. It was a perfect fit, but he couldn't help his privates to grow slightly, creating a bulge on the panties. Once done, he open the curtain and show it to Kiva; his slender, feminine-looking body can be seen through the semi-translucent lingerie. It was his first time he wears and show such clothing in front of female. "S-So...How do I look...?" He said sheepishly.

Mika blush slightly as a male fox kiss her claw, without making an eye contact with him, which might make her blush even deeper. "N-Nice to meet you too, Sinistra...Why I got a weird feeling that I met him somewhere...?" She thought, referring to her college days. She've been approached by a male fox, but she can't recall his name and appearance because it happens long time ago. But she remembers that male fox do the same thing as Sinistra did. Could it be him? Probably yes or not. "What you are usually do at this time...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva couldn't help but whistle instinctively. She never imagined that such female looking lingerie would fit in a guy so well like that. Though she also couldn't help but blush, she could see his body. "It looks amazing. It really fits you" she admitted

Perking his ears up, Sinistra then looked at Mika while smiling. "Oh I just love this place. it's quite relaxing. It makes me feel so calm whenever I am there. what about you? Do you come here oftenly?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well...I guess I take this then..." With that, he returns and strip again before wears back his clothes and stepped out. "This is my first time...a female like you seeing me wearing these..." Ryo admitted, blushed. "A lingerie like this would not be perfect without long stocking..." He said as took the sticking with similar color and design that match with his lingerie. "This should do it...Come, let's pay it up..." He gently grab her paw and went to the counter to make a payment, and stepped out of the shop once done. "Thank you for being with me to buy these clothes..."

"Well, not really. I do love coming here especially once I gout out for shopping. Mika stated, her dragon tail wagging happily between her legs. "In fact, I just done shopping for my new night clothes..." She didn't want to state lingerie because it might make herself a little bit embarrassed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds