Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
This twin rp is just for me and lonely werewolf; no one posts here but us both x3

I'll post my profiles now then.

Name: Kiva
Species: Vixen
Height: 1m70cm
Weight: 45kg
Fur Color: Silver
Description: Silver furred fox, with long black hair falling over her shoulders, and red eyes. she wears tight black shorts and tight white t-shirt.
Breast Size: D-cup

Name: Sinistra
Species: Fox
Height: 1m 90cm
Description: Sinistra is a 1m90cm tall dark blue fox. He has white underbelly, crystal blue eyes and silver long hair, usually tied into a ponytail. He wears black trousers, white shirt and fingerless gloves.
Member size: 10 inches when erect

I’ll wait for you to post your profiles, Faiz ^^
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Mika
Species: Dragoness
Height: 1m 97cm
Weight: 47kg
Skin Color: Green
Description: Green scaly dragoness with green eyes and long waist-length green hair tied into ponytail. Wears semi-tight deep-blue spandex shorts and XL-size lite-green shirt, even though she can wear a medium-size shirt.
Breast Size: C-cup

Name: Ryo
Species: Wolf
Height: 1m 93cm
Weight: 48kg
Description: A cream-coloured wolf with white underbelly, snout and the tip of his tail, deep-blue eyes and shoulder-length black hair. Wears long-sleeved cream-coloured shirt and long black slack pants.
Member size: 9 inches when erect
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: well let's start then. n.n

IC:

Kiva had left home a couple of minutes ago. The silver vixen was heading to the local cafe to have breakfast. It seemed just another ordinary day, the only unusual thing was that she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking towards, since she was so lost in her own thoughts, wagging her tail from one side to another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Cafe]

Meanwhile, Ryo taking a breakfast at the cafe which located besides his apartment. Usually, he likes to make his own breakfast, but of course he need to switch something different. He sitting besides the window glass while stirring the hot tea.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
A while after and Kiva finally reaches the cafe. Once stepping inside, she sighed in disbelief. It was more crowded than usual and seemingly there was not even a single free seat. It was only when she was about to give and head out, that she noticed a 'free' spot in Ryo's table. Approaching him gently, she smiles while tapping his shoulder gently. "excuse me mister, can I sit next to you? if it wouldn't be much of a bother that is.. after all there aren't any other seats I could take" she murmured cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo startled softly as feel someone tapping his shoulder since he was lost in his thoughts. He turned to the direction and saw beautiful silver female vixen, before giving a gentle warm smile. "Oh...s-sure... Have a seat...." Ryo said softly, offering her a seat.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling happily, Kiva sits down on the seat in front of him and wags her tail happily. "thank you so much for letting me sit near you" she twitches her ears cutely. "My name is Kiva" she introduced herself to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You are always welcome..." The cream-coloured wolf raise a warm smile while nodding. "Nice to meet you, Kiva... I'm Ryo..." He lends his right paw to Kiva. "Coming here for breakfast...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva nods and smiles while holding his right paw with her paw. "Yup I did came here for breakfast, I just wasn't expecting this place to be so crowded" she admitted and poked her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo shook her paw gently before release the soft grip. "This place is quite popular and always crowded all the times..." He said in soft tone as his tail swishing happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds