Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Racing you say?" Kiva perked her ears up and smiled happily. "do you like Need for Speed by any chance?" she asks him softly, grinning as she looks at him, waiting for his reply.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh... Oh, yes..." Ryo lift a slight grin, wagging tail happily. "I really like Need for Speed, fron the first edition till the new one...even I admit I miss some titles because busy with work..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh don't worry, unfortunately I have missed some too" the silver vixen poked her tongue out cutely and stepped into the games shop. She looked around through all the games, trying to find one in specific. "take a look too" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo went inside the game shop and searching for missed titles. "Hmm..maybe I should look for different titlles and genres..." He mumbles to himself as searching for rows of games in the shelf. After a while, his eyes froze to one title called Call of Duty: World at War. He gently took the title and flipped it over to read the description at the back of the case.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva once noticing that Ryo had picked something up, she slowly approaches him and leans on him while smiling. "hey that is definately not a bad game. you got luck in finding it huh" she murmured to him and poked him playfully on his side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo chuckles softly as Kiva poking his side. "This is new game in the market...plus it's also my favorite game series..." He explained and decided to buy Call of Duty. "...So, you already find any...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva twitched her ears cutely and shrugged her arms. "No I didn't find any that would perk my interest. Oh well maybe I will have better luck next time I guess" the silver vixen giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I see...Well..I pick this..." Then, Ryo went to the cashier with Kiva cuddle his arm, and purchase the game title. "...So, what's next?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The silver vixen smiled happily and snuggled more on his arm. "well why don't you suggest something now? I suggested the games store. maybe there is anything you would like to go check?" she asks softly while looking up at Ryo.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo stepped out of the game store with Kiva, and start to blush deeply. He also want to check up for something, but it might makes him embarrassed, especially with a cute female attendance like Kiva. "...I-I want to check...and also buy...a male sleepwear...at male lingeries store.." He said near quiet tone, trying to hide his blush under his front long hair.

In the meantime, Mika the green dragoness sitting on the bench under the shady tree at the small lake park, reading a thick graphic novel. She was just done doing some shopping for new clothes and sleepwear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds