Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Quickly perking her ears up, Kiva couldn't help but get up in a rush and nearing him, she gently clinged onto his arm. "oh why thank you so much" she murmured happily and wagged her tail around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blush once again as Kiva hug his soft furry arm. "...Y-your welcome, Kiva....Come, let's go shopping..." He said, slowly stepped out of the cafe and moving towards the shopping complex together with Kiva.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva walked alongside Ryo, smiling cutely while wagging her tail happily behind her. "You know, I am glad that I met you. You seem so nice" she murmured softly and then poked tongue out cutely while still clinging onto his arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine-looking male wolf smiles and blush slightly, walking side by side with Kiva to the shopping complex. "...This is what I am since high school...And after appoint for a job, I'm still being nice with others, especially to my workmate and boss..." He explained. "...But after meeting you..I'm no longer to feel shy..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
“I don’t think you are shy. I think you are rather adorably” Kiva added and then leaned closer to the wolf before planting a soft kiss on his cheek and smiling cutely while wagging her tail happily from side to side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blushes slightly as Kiva kissed his cheek. Just a few hours meeting each other for first time, he seems being neutral like being with his existing female friends.

Once they passed the street, they could see the streets specialized for shops, shopping complex and restaurant. "...W-well...here we are... Which shops you want to go...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"do you like games and computers?" Kiva asked happily, if he would like those stuff, she wouldn't mind going to the games store. besides she was eager to check out the latest games and such.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-well...I really loves computers and games...but I only play certain games that I like..." Ryo replied before lifting a warm smile to Kiva. It seems they have similarities in terms of interests.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Let's go check the gaming store then" she murmurs cutely and quickly heads to the game store before looking back at Ryo. "which games do you like then huh?" she asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo follows Kiva from the back towards the game store, smiling happily. "I'm more interested to First Person Shooting, Racing and Strategy...These type of game could trigger my adrenalin to the highest level. Hehe..." He said, slowly approaches Kiva. "How about you..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds