Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva put a finger cutely to her lips and thought for a while. "well mhh.. we could go to the shopping. or walk around in the park. dunno, what do you think of my suggestions?" she asked him and smiles softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...Well...I don't mind where will going..." Ryo paused for a moment before added. "...As long as i can accompany you..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"aww you are so adorable" Kiva giggles softly and then gently takes a bite on her toast. "well we will go shopping then" she added and winked at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"S-Sure thing..." Ryo said as emptied his drink. "...Sorry if my personality kinda...bothers you...I'm not get closed with other female...except a female friend..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blinking surprised, Kiva then smiles. "Nah, your personality doesn't bother me at all. I actually think you look so cute when you blushed" she murmurs softly and finishes eating her toast.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...Aww...don't say that.." Ryo said sheepishly, wagging his fluffy tail happily. "...At least my personality can entertain you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well you do amuse me, but you are a really nice guy too I can see that" Kiva poked her tongue out cutely and she then finishes eating her breakfast and drinking down her coffee.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhmm...well...I go to reception for a while to pay the meal..." Ryos aid as slowly stood up and straight away to the reception. From there, Kiva could see his appearance in full view, well of course not really 'full view'.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The silver vixen blushed gently, she couldn't help but glance over his body. She admired his figure, her tail swishing around happily. "oh what a cutie"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After making a payment, the male wolf returns to the table, smiling and blushing slightly. "I'm done with the payment...I also pay your meal as well..." Ryo said softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds