Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"really?" Kiva murmured surprised, perking her ears up. "there has been a couple of times that I have been here and this place wasn't crowded" she said softly and put a finger cutely to her lips.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh...maybe I pick a wrong time..." Ryo giggles from his mistakes and the vixen waitress came to take an order. "May I take your order, miss?" She asked politely, lending the menu to Kiva.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"don't need to show me the menu, I already know what I want" she closed one eye cutely and smiles. "I would want a cup of coffee and a toast" she wags her tail around happily, looking cuter then before.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, miss." The waitress bows her head and return back to the reception to process Kiva's order. Meanwhile, Ryo munching the sandwich with mushy eggs in the middle.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Staring softly at Ryo, Kiva smiled, gently resting her elbows on the table and her head on her paws. "you know, I like sandwichs too with eggs" she murmured and wagged her tail happily. "we have one thing in common already" she giggled cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blush softly from her comments while looking at other place, avoid making an eye contact with her. "...R-really...? W-What a coincidence...hehe..." He said sheepishly and the waitress arrive with Kiva's order. She place Kiva's order in front of the vixen. "Here's your order, miss."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva looked at the waitress and smiled. "Thank you" she then looked back at Ryo and giggles cutely as she notices him trying to not look at her. "hey I was wondering, if you wouldn't be busy today, want to spend the day with me?" she asked softly yet happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The waitress then leaves the two. In the meantime, Ryo munching the last piece of sandwich with a blush still crossed his cheek, and it turns deeply as heard her statement. "I-I don't have nothing to do today....I-It's alright...? W-We just meet..." He said softly between gaps.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva giggled once she noticed how nervous Ryo was feeling. "well of course it is alright. it's not like we are going to do anything bad" the silver vixen replied cutely and poked her tongue out briefly to then take a sip from her coffee.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well...if you say so...I'm in..." The wolf replied softly, taking a sip of his drink. "...So...where we will going...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds