Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva's ears twitch happily and she let out pleased moans as she feels his member going in and out of her love canal. "Ahh..R-Ryo" she murmurs his name sweetly between moans. A dark blush crosses her cheeks as feels his claws on her breasts, and then decides to sneak a tail to his butt, giving it a playfully slap.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra groaned happily, his member throbbing eagerly deep within her while leaking pre already. "Ahh..s-so tight" He commented while grinning, staring at Mika's lovely expression while waiting for her to get used to before she moving herself.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnrrhh..What a playful vixen you are..." Ryo murmured on Kiva's ear while still pounding her from behind, all the pleasures triggering his orgasm and builds up slowly; some precum spurting out and lubing her inner walls. His big soft paws never stops playing with her breasts because it's too soft and feels good on his skin.

[Mika's Apartment]

The dragoness rest her hips on his lap, letting his member spread her inner walls and get used to his big size. It does feels good since Mika never stuffed anything insides her. After a while, Mika lift her hips and went back down, began riding Sinistra's member slowly with her claws on his shoulder. "Aahh...Sinistra..nnrrhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh..I can be even m-more playful" Kiva commented between moans. Grinning darkly, she teases his tailhole with the tip of her tail. Her folds leaking few drops of juices as her arousal grows and her walls grasp his member each time it slips inside.

[Mika's Apartment]

As Mika starts moving, Sinistra groans happily. Soon he gets his paws on her hips, helping her thrusting on him. His member throbbed eagerly inside her. "Ahh...s-so good" he commented before nearing his muzzle to her neck and lapping at it seductively. "How do you feel my sweet love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-Oohh..g-gawdd...Kiva.." The wolf moaned once feeling the tip of Kiva's tail brushing his virgin tailhole, making him buckle his hips against her much harder this time, spurting with more precum insides her. "Nrrhh..I-I'm gonna cum again...cutie..oohh..."

[Mika's Apartment]

"H-Haahh...Y-Yes, it does..Sinistra..." Mika gasped softly as holding against him while humping her vagina up and down along his throbbing length; moaning as the fox licking her smooth neck. "It's so big and I could feel...aahh...that big meat stretching my inner walls..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him bucking his hips harder, she felt her orgasm rearing up quickly. "Ohh~ M-Me too" she managed to reply between moans before she suddenly moans loudly, hitting her orgasm. Her folds released a wave of torrents while her walls clamped tightly on him. Her tail kept teasing his tailhole nonetheless.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra chuckled "Ohh even if it stretched, you still are blissfully tight nonetheless" He commented while continue on lapping her neck, before nibbling it teasingly. His paws grasped her butt tightly, helping her to move up and down on him. Pre leaked out, helping to lub her tender inner walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aahh..g-gawdd.." Ryo moaned in semi-loud tone, slapping his hips harder until he stopped and buried his cock deeper; spurting another copious amount of cum into her vagina, mixing it with her lovely juices. He came quite a lot than first one thanks to Kiva teasing his tailhole, panting heavily near her ear. "Nnrrhh..K-Kiva..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika lean forward and continued to riding his length, her walls stretched and retighten to give an extra pleasure for their enjoyment; her lovely mounds bouncing near Sinistra's muzzle, panting and moaning. "Aahh...mnrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva's ears twitch happily at the sound of him moaning in her ear. "Ahh..R-Ryo...It feels so warm down there" She admitted once feeling his warm essence filling her up once again.

[Mika's Apartment]

The blue fox couldn't feel his orgasm rearing up, his member throbbing frantically inside her as she keeps humping herself on him. Noticing her mounds at his muzzle's level, he took his chance and leaned forward, lapping at one of her mounds before taking the soft nipple inside his muzzle, suckling on it teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Y-yes...It's the warmth of our love.." Ryo whispers, cupping her breasts and massage them lovingly while giving a few playful humps to discharge his last drop of cum insides her. "Nnrr..."

[Mika's Apartment]

The dragoness picking up her pace a little bit, slamming her hips against his slightly hard until the tip of his cock touching her sensitive spot, together with the fox's lovely tongue licking her sensitive cute pink nipples. "Aahh..g-gawdd Sinistra...nnrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh you are so silly but mhh...so lovely at the same time" Kiva commented cutely before then moaning softly again. Blushing as he caressed her tender mounds.

[Mika's Apartment]

"G-Getting close?" Sinistra asks between moans and groans happily. He too could feel himself close, his member spurting out more pre, slowly coating her moist walls. His muzzle continue to lap and tease her breasts while his paws kept grasping her butt and helping her to hump herself on him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh.." Ryo giggles cutely as giving a good yet pleasurable pinch on her cute nipples while licking her neck before notices the orange-reddish light brighten the room throughout the window. "Hmm...It's getting dark, my love..Shall we get clean and cook a dinner..?"

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika just nods since she was moaning continuously, thanks to the intense pleasure she received. She slam her hips against Sinistra's thick member as leaning he head closer to his until the dragoness moan and growl softly as she came for the first time; a copious of sweet dragoness juices flowing out and coating his member before drool down to his testicles. "Aaahh....!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds