Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Mnh.." Kiva murrs happily into that kiss as she holds it, deepening it just gently. Once feeling more of his pre leaking onto her entrance, she couldn't help but move her hips and teasingly rubbing her entrance against his member.

[Mika's appartment]

Sinistra blushes deeply once feeling her delicate mounds press against his chest and a bulge starts forming up on his pants. Trying to keep his focus, the blue fox then slips his tongue inside Mika's maw, eagerly to play passionately with her tongue.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo's shaft throbs and twitch as feeling Kiva's now wet slit rubbing against his, kissing her a little while before breaks it softly and staring into the vixen's eyes lovingly. "It seems...you can't wait..." He smiled in light blush, seemingly no longer feel embarrassed, getting up from her and strip off his shirt; revealing his slender and well-toned chest before combing his long hair. Then, Ryo lean closer and lowering his head, began nuzzling and licking Kiva's neck before trailing down to between her breasts. "Mnnrrhh..."

[Mika's appartment]

"Nnnrrll.." Mika growls in low tone once Sonistra's tongue entering her mouth and met with her tongue by swirling around like a snake, her claws caressing the fox's neck and shoulders lovingly. At the same time, a thick scent slowly fill the living room and penetrating Sinistra's nostrils.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mnhh..I c-can't wait indeed" Kiva admits while growling cutely once she had seen him fully naked. Soft moans escaped her muzzle as he started to kiss his way down to her breasts. Her pink buds hardening as her arousal grows.

[Mika's Appartment]

Sinistra was enjoying the feeling of their tongues dwelling passionately. Soon though, his nostrils twitch slightly once he feels her sweet scent which only aroused him further. What was once just a small bulge, it was now tending more and throbbing gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf then move his tongue on Kiva's right breasts and swirling around her cute pink perky nipples while grasping another with his free paw; wrapping his lips around and suckling her nipple softly. "Nnrrffhh.."

[Mika's Appartment]

Mika could feel something growing and pressed against her lingerie panties, still kissing him passionately for a while before breaks it softly; a thin trail of saliva connecting their tongues and blushed. "I-It seems...I make you feel a-aroused...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-You are such a t-teaser" Kiva commented softly between her pleased moans. The more the wolf teased her, the eager she would feel. Proof of that was the fact her scent was slowly filling up the air.

[Mika's Appartment]

"I..uhmm.." Sinistra looked away blushing, embarrassed at that current situation he was in. "S-seems so..I'm sorry" he apologized.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
At the same time, Ryo sniff her thick scent and he become more aroused, his shaft twitching eagerly as it needs to be pleased. He give a last lick on her nipple and trail his tongue down to her nether region; sniffing her scent, kiss and lick her wet slit. "Mnnrrff..."

[Mika's Appartment]

"N-No worries, Sinistra...I-It's hard for a male to resist..." Mika said softly before leaning closer and nuzzling the fox's furry neck, sniffing his wonderful scent as her own scent getting thicker.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mnhh.." Kiva blushed rather darkly once she felt his warm tongue against her wet rosy entrance. "Ahh..that f-feels good" she managed to comment between soft moans.

[Mika's Appartment]

"Well...Y-You are beautiful. Of course is hard to resist" Sinistra commented before then murring happily, his member throbbing even harder against the fabric.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf give a few lick and gentle nuzzles over the vixen's wet slit and clit before he stopped; crawls on top of her and position the tip, rubbing along the entrance teasingly. "Nnrrhh...Y-You ready, Kiva...?" Ryo asked as staring into her beautiful eyes.

[Mika's Appartment]

The dragoness saw his raging erection try so hard to get free from the tightness of his pants, so she gets off and lowering her upper body until her cleavage were same level with his eyes, blushing. "S-Shall I get this clothes off from you...? I'm sure you feel a little hot in here...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I..I am" Kiva replied to Ryo while looking into his eyes as well and smiling lovingly. "I am ready" she added while gently wrapping her legs around his waist already. "Go ahead."

[Mika's Appartment]

Sinistra's eyes grow wide open once he noticed her cleavage at the same level as his eyes. "Ohh~ What a great view I got here" He commented and once hearing her question, he replied almost as if hypnotized. "Sure thing my lady, go ahead."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
By giving a lick on Kiva's lips, Ryo push his hips forward and penetrate the tip into her wet entrance gently to avoid her feel any pain; growling from the warm and tightness until the tip were fully buried inside. "Rrhhlll...Kiva...aahh..."

[Mika's Appartment]

Mika giggles and blushing at the same time before working on stripping his shirt slowly, revealing his well-toned furry chest. Her claws running all over and trail down to his pants, unbutton it and pull his pants down, leaving nothing but his bulged underwear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds