Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Eek~" Kiva meeps cutely once he pinches her nipples again. Nodding gently, she smiles warmly at him. "Sure thing love. That sounds a wonderful idea."

[ Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra groaned out of pleasure once feeling her orgasm wash over him. "Ahh... MIKA" Pulling the dragoness fully down on him, the blue fox releases streak after streak of his essence into her, as he himself hits his orgasm.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo smiled from the pinching reaction and pull his still hard member out slowly from her love box, a few drops of their mixed cum dripping out. "I'll get the shower ready..." He said, giving a playful spank on Kiva's cute ass and went to the bathroom while swinging his own butt teasingly.

[ Mika's Apartment]

The dragoness rest her head on the fox's shoulder as he slam her hips agaisnt his member before felt a good load of his cream filling her vagina. "Ooohh...S-Sinistra...nrrhh..Y-You came a lot..." Mika murmured and panted heavily, still enjoying the fox's member spurting and filling her love tunnel until it overflows.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva couldn't help and blush deeply once he spank her butt,along with a soft meep escaping her muzzle. "Oh sure thing teaser" She responded gently, murring softly as she felt their mixed cum leaking out of her. Soon her too also stood up and followed Ryo.

[Mika's Apartment]

Soon enough, Sinistra's orgasm came to an end and he basket himself in his afterglow. Gently then, he wraps his arms around Mika, holding her close to him, while panting gently. "Oh~ And my dragoness loved that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the bathroom, Ryo turn on the shower and adjust the temperature so it's suitable for both of them while waiting for Kiva to come; caressing his long black hair.

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika's head kept on resting on Sinistra's shoulder, moaning and panting heavily as her own orgasm slowly went down, pressed her mounds against his chest. "Mnnrr...Y-Yes..my sexy foxy...It feels so good...especially the time you fill me..." She murmured, wagging her tail slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva stepped into the bathroom and smiles once noticing the fox caressing his long black hair. "You look so adorable when you do that you know" she giggles and approaches him, she too caressing his hair. "Plus I always liked guys with long hair" she commented.

[Mika's Apartment]

The blue fox blushed once feeling her mounds against his chest, yet he then smiled while bringing a paw to her hair and caressing it rather tenderly. "Oh really? My dragoness loved when she was filled up to the brim?" He asked while chuckling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : Correction. Ryo is a wolf. XD

IC :
Ryo twitches ears and murmured as feeling Kiva's soft paws caressing his long hair. "Thank you, sweetie. It's kinda pity if I cut this lovely hair after spend lots of time taking care of it." He smiled and went under the shower to get himself wet. Slowly, his feminine appearance began to emerge once the warm shower soaking his fluffy fur.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mnrrhh...Of course I do, my dear Sinistra..." Mika murred and nuzzles the fox's cheek. "It feels so warm inside..." She waid while wagging her scaly tail happily, licking and nuzzling the fox's cheek before pulled him on the lovely kiss.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: My apologies

IC:

The vixen was slowly getting used to the sight of the wolf's more feminine alike body. "I hope you don't cut it indeed" Poking her tongue out cutely, she eventually joins him in the shower, getting her body all soaked wet.

[Mika's Apartment]

"I..mhh" Sinistra had no time to form a sentence as he then felt her sweet lips against him. Instinctively, he pulls her closer to him, pressing their bodies together while holding the kiss passionately.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Of course I won't do that, sweetie. I might look ugly in your beautiful eyes." Ryo said as resting his wet paws on her shoulders and caress it softly so the water slowly soak unti her thick fluffy fur.

[Mika's Apartment]

While Mika's pussy still grasping Sinistra's cock inside, she murmur in the lovely kiss and embrace him closer, spreading her body warmth and feelings on his fellow classmate; something she should express back then. After a while, the dragon decide to deepen the kiss by press her tongue passed the fox's lips and dance with his tongue. "Nnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds