Join our server on Discord

Hotel Twilight
'You're a sweetie! Okay, all the rooms are just up these stairs here.' Misaki said, grabbing his key, a warm feeling spreading through her as he called her hotel 'wonderful'.

'You're in room 113, okay?' She said, as she ascended the stairs.

The manager stopped at his door, just a few over from where her sister was messing around, and opened it, pushing it open for Ryo.

'I hope it's to your liking sir, here's the key. Do you need anything else?' She asked, smiling.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cowboy grinned, as he set his bag down on a nearby table.

"Depends." He smirked, "what kind of "assistance" are we talking about here?"

He chuckled, as he took off his black trenchcoat, revealing his mildly muscular and scarred chest, with the bandolier of shotgun shells resting across it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ryo follows Misaki from the back to his room.

[Room 113]

"Thank you." Ryo took the key from Misaki and stepped inside the room while looking around. It was a neat and beautiful room. "As I expected from the brochure I've read before...I'm starting to love this!" He said cheerfully as placing his backpack near the wardrobe before looking back to Misaki.

"The brochure didn't state in details what sort of service the guest should get..." Ryo scratch his head gently. "...Any idea, fair lady...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Miyuki adjusted her glasses and stood up.

'I suppose... if my sisters can handle things for a while... i could offer you some... personal assistance. Usually we'd charge for this kind of service, but,' she pressed herself up against his broad chest and laughed softly, 'i quite like you.'

She returned to the bed and slipped off her shoes, then her gloves, leaving her in a skirt, top and tights.

'If i'm not charging, you're going to have to do some of the work, you know.' The manager said seductively, laying down on the soft bed and stretching luxuriously.

'Oh! Uhm, forgive me, but i was under the impression you.. uhm... didn't like... women... that way.' Misaki stammered.

'However, i can offer you a wonderful... session, if you'd like. At no extra cost! Mitsuko is the only one who actually charges. I feel too bad, and Miyuki always ends up liking the customer too much.' Misaki kicked off her shoes, before stopping.

'Oops! I'm meant to be much more mysterious and seductive! I'm no good at this! Uhm...'

'Oh dear.' Mitsuko murmured, running a hand through her hair distractedly. Mei was crying now, tears landing in the murky remains of her 'Mian Special'.

The black-haired girl took a long draw from her cigarette, then sobbed.

'Why didn't anyone like me back home?' She said quietly, smoke spilling from her shaking mouth.

'Why doesn't anyone like me HERE?!' She screeched, laying her head on the counter.

'S'matter Mitsy?' Mian asked, a beer in his hand.

'Oh? I just have the feeling that my sisters aren't working anymore. Not that i mind, i mean, it's almost part of the job, but now there's nobody at reception. I wonder, can i leave you two here alone? Miss Mei seems like she's harmless, but can i trust you not to cause any damage? And don't think you'll get whatever you drink now for free, 'cause i'll know!' The manager said sternly.

Then she slid gracefully off of the counter, martini in hand and kissed the sobbing Mei on the forehead.

'Call me if you need anything.' Mitsuko said, before leaving the bar. She made her way to the reception desk and sighed.

'Is there any point? Although, tonight has been rather busy. Maybe our luck will keep increasing!'

Cowboy chuckled, as he laid down gently on top of Miyuki, letting his soft fur tease and caress the young woman's skin, as he kissed her slowly.

"Well, I don't mind doing some of the work." He smiled softly, licking her neck as he let his left paw slip in between her thighs.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Name: Dark
Species: DarkVeemon
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: [Image: ForDarkveemon.jpg?t=1231555217]
Other Information: Hates being called 'Monster'

IC: Dark enter the Hotel and walked over to the front counter. "Hello, can I get a room please?" Dark said, looking at the person who was working at teh front counter.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[Room 113]

"Oh no no no..." Ryo waves his paw and shooks his head, slowly approaching Misaki. "Even though I look like this, but I'm still like beautiful women like you..." He said softly with near-female tone as his nose made a contact with hers. "...Before you serve...may I know your name, fair lady..?" He asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Miyuki sighed. It had been a while since she had gotten to have fun like this. She put her arms around the wolf's neck and brought her face up to his.

'I wonder... Maybe i should be scared of you? You certainly seem like a dangerous character. But then again, you're so cuddly...' She murmured, pressing her forehead against his, then bringing her lips into contact with his mouth.

Mitsuko watched the customer enter the lobby and smiled at him.

'Good evening sir! We have lots of fine rooms available, if you could just fill out this form for me. Can i interest you in our bar, the Seven Stars? We're not serving food this late i'm afraid, but our drinks are of the highest quality.' Mitsuko said, pushing a form towards the DarkVeemon.

'Meimei? You doing okaaaaaay?' Mian slurred, peering at Mei who was sobbing quietly into her vodka.

'Leave me alone.' She muttered, flicking ash in his face.

'Well! I'ma leave you here for a bit. Don't drink too much, then you can come explore with me later, 'kay honey?' And with that, the boy left the bar, wandering through the lobby to where Mitsuko was working.

'Hey Mitsy! Oooh, who's this?' He asked, looking at Dark, barely managing to stand up.

Misaki giggled nervously.

'I'm Misaki Twilight. And you're Ryo, i read it off your form.' Then she kissed him, the fur around his mouth was soft against her skin, and Misaki played with a strand of the wolf's dark hair as they kissed.

'You know...' she said, 'i'm bisexual, and i can't help feeling that you're the perfect balance for me.' She laughed.

"Alright." Dark said, filled out the form and hands it back to Mitsuko, he looked at Mian. "My name is Dark." Dark said, smiling a bit. "Someone had a little too much to drink." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'You're cuuuute! Okay Mitsy, how much do you want for him? I only have this button that i just found, so here.' Mian babbled, handing Mitsuko an old button.

'Okay Daaaaark. Daaaaaaaaaaark. Dark. You have to be my slave now, c'mon!' Mian cried, sliding to the floor.

'Your first job is to help me up now!' He shouted, lapsing into hysterical laughter.