Join our server on Discord

Hotel Twilight
Welcome to Hotel Twilight!

Whatever your reasons for staying with us, we're sure you'll have an enjoyable, and probably unexpected stay.

-Mitsuko Twilight

So, in this game, come stay at Hotel Twilight, where anything can happen. Well, like, not aaaanything, but lots of things. We've got a fantastic bar, and the rooms are nice too.

Actually, don't you guys think the RPGs section has been kinda dead recently? So, everyone play this one, got it?!

The rules are... no powerplaying, and no being annoying. Please and thank you. But you can have as many characters as you feel like. Wait, I lied, you can't have more than three.

Chaaaaracter thing -

Name:
Species:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Other Information:

So, join up!

Name: Mitsuko Twilight
Species: Human
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [Image: 91084676mg6.png]

Other Information: The owner, manager and sole staff member of the Hotel Twilight. It's rumoured that she's actually a triplet, as she manages to be everywhere at once in the hotel, receptionist, bartender and maid, but nobody can be sure. A mysterious, yet highly efficient and capable woman.

Name: Mei

Appearance: [Image: 22832715wt8.png]

Other Information: Dropped out of school at a young age, and has been sliding down ever since. Aggressive, rude and rarely sober, she's a tormented soul.

Name: Mian

Appearance: [Image: 11866253ou5.gif]

Other Information: Mei's best friend, dropped out of school with her. He's not concerned about the future, he just wants to make the most out of now, as a result, he's high-spirited and flirtatious.

Mitsuki sighed as she scribbled her signature on a sheet of official looking paper. The hotel was entirely empty, and had been for the last two days. Where were all the customers? The Hotel Twilight was already in debt, and it had a reputation for being rather shady. Of course, that was what attracted some of the customers in the first place.

'This place had better have a bar...' The manager heard a voice grumble, and two teenagers walked in through the open double doors. Both were tall, the boy only slightly more so, and both had dark hair.

'We wanna room! You got any free?' The boy said with a wide grin.

'I don't care about a room, you gotta bar?' The girl said with a scowl.

Mitsuko gave a small smile. She never checked ID, and it was just as well, as these kids couldn't be any older than 16.

'We've got both. If you'll just fill this in, i can have somebody show you to your room, and the bar, of course.'

'Aaawesome...' The boy said, drawing out the word in a spacey fashion. He quickly scrawled some details on the form, then handed it back to the manager.

'Uhm, so, how much will it be for one night?'

'Oh, don't worry about that until the morning. Here, your room is this way, or you can head straight to the bar?'

The girl flashed a smile,

'Bar please.' And Mitsuko lead the way across the lobby and into the impressive bar.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Aight, I'll bite.

Name: Brandon "Cowboy" H.
Species: Canis Lupis(Grey Wolf Anthro)
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

Wears blue jeans, boots, black trenchcoat, black cowboy hat, and a shotgun bandolier across his chest.
Other Information: Newest member of a rather unorthodox "Demonhunting" organization. Among his possessions, are a Remington Model 870 Police Magnum Tactical Shotgun, two Ruger KP90 Semi-Automatic Pistols, a Survival Knife, and a rather odd set of throwing knives. He's come to the Hotel for a few days of R&R, maybe more...

"Cowboy" stepped into the Hotel's office, keeping his hat low on his brow to hide his eyes. He set his duffel bag down on the floor next to him, the long barrel of a shotgun poking out of it rather conspicuously.

"Room for one, please." He said, in a low, hoarse voice, "and maybe the directions to the nearest bar."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Yaaaaay Cowboy!)

The receptionist gave the burly wolf a smile as he approached the counter.

'Good evening sir. That's no problem, if you can just fill out this form. When you're finished, the bar is just through those doors to the left. There are a couple of kids in there, but they shouldn't bother you.'

She pushed the form towards him, her eyes taking in the gun in his bag. What was it about this hotel that attracted the dangerous ones?

'Remember, if you need any help, just ask for Miyuki, okay? In fact, just ask for Miyuki anyway, even if you don't need anything, okay handsome?' She said with a wink.

'What will it be?' Mitsuko asked, smiling from behind the well-stocked bar.

'Vodka.' Said Mei, tossing her black hair over her slim shoulders.

'And i'll have a Japanese Slipper!' Mian cried.

'Coming right up.'

Cowboy filled out the paperwork quietly, then set his pen down, grinning slightly.

"Well, then, miss Miyuki." He grinned, "maybe you can show me to my room, and maybe we can try out the bed."

He had little luck with that line with hot receptionists, but, it never stopped him from trying. Who knew? Maybe it'd work this time.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Ryo
Species: Wolf
Appearance: A cream-coloured wolf with white underbelly, snout and the tip of his tail, deep-blue eyes and shoulder-length black hair. Wears long-sleeved cream-coloured shirt and long black slack pants.

Other info: Having mysterious power that manipulates thunder.

-----

Female-looking male wolf stepped in the hotel with a small pack carried on his back, slowly approaching the register. He's taking a holiday after a year being busy working at a club specially for male.

Uhmm...one room for me, please..." He said in soft tone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Miyuki laughed softly to herself.

'I assure you, the bed is of the highest quality.' She said, folding up the form and grabbing a key from a drawer in the desk. Then she walked around the reception, motioning for the wolf to follow her.

'The rooms are all up this flight of stairs here, if you'll follow me, i'll show you to yours, room 111.'

Once Miyuki had left, the third of the Twilight triplets walked out of a nearby room and stepped behind the desk.

'Good evening madam. Absolutely, if you'll just fill out this form, i can show you to your room. Of course, you seem a little worn down, so if you feel like taking a load off, our fantastic bar, the Seven Stars, is just through those doors.'

All three sisters advertised the bar like there was no tomorrow. After all, the Seven Stars made more money than the rest of the hotel put together.

'Hit me again.' Mei said, setting her glass down on the counter.

'Miiaaaaan? Where did you hide my cigarettes?!' She suddenly cried, rummaging through her pockets. The boy in question began to laugh hysterically, pointing to the counter where they were sitting. The black-haired girl swung at Mian, but missed and almost fell off of her stool. Instead, she lit a cigarette, with difficulty, and took a drink of her newly filled vodka.

'Anything else for you, sir?' Mitsuko asked sweetly, thinking of the juicy sum they could add to the bill as these two left the hotel.

'Hmmm... a Greeeeeen Death.' Mian said, lying his head on the counter.

'Right away.'

Brandon grabbed his bag, and followed Miyuki, tail wagging. It was rare that line worked, and this girl had a really cute butt...the kind that would look just perfect impaled on a certain wolf's certain place.

"Heh, that's good to know. In my line of work, we usually don't get good places to sleep." He said, "hmm...room 111. Haven't slept in a room 111 yet."

Of course, sleep was the furthest thing from his mind as he followed the beautiful woman to his room.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"..Uhmm..I might go to the bar later on...And kindly address me as sir because...I'm a male..." Ryo smiles cutely as fill in the empty form. Sometimes people mislead his gender because of femboy appearance. Once the form has filled, he push it to the receptionist. Here you are..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Misaki tried not to look surprised.

'My apologies sir. You're unusually pretty for a male, if you don't mind me saying.' She said with a smile.

'Thank you.' The manager said, folding away Ryo's form, 'Would you like me to show you to your room now?'

'Well, perhaps tonight will be special then. Who knows what room 111 holds for you, right?' Miyuki laughed, reaching the hallway at the top of the stairs.

'This is your room right here.' She said, turning the key in the lock and pushing the door open.

Before Brandon could say anything, she walked into the room, made her way straight to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, bouncing once or twice.

'Lovely.' She said, 'Can i be of anymore assistance?'

'You know Misssssuko, i admire you. You run a whooooole hotel, all on your own. You don't need your family, especially not your parents. You don't need any friends, or a looooover, do you? Nope, you're doing just fine on your own.' Mei was saying, jabbing the air with her cigarette for emphasis.

'Well, my sisters are here too. I couldn't run this place without them...' Mitsuko said, sipping a martini.

'Exactly!' Mei cried, 'Your family didn't think you'd amount to anything, so what did you do? Did you run away? Like me? I ran away. Now i'm aaaaaall alone. 'Cept for him, and he's useless.' She said bitterly, jerking a thumb in Mian's direction.

Mian was behind the bar, as Mitsuko sat on the counter, and was squirting dashes of different liquors into a pint glass.

'Hey, Meimei! You want a Mian Surprise?!' He asked, waving the glass.

'Yup. Does it have voooodka?'

'Lots!' Mian grinned, taking a gulp and making a face at the taste.

'You'll like it,' he said, 'it's gross!'

"It's okay, miss. I love seeing people mislead my gender...I do look a little female, but I still have male body and voice.." Ryo said while swinging his silky furry tail. "It would be my pleasure...This is my first time I staying in such a wonderful hotel..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds