Join our server on Discord

Hotel Twilight
"Alright." Dark said, helping Mian up, holding him by the shoulder. "Where is your room?" Dark asked Mian, looking up at him. "I have never been called cute before." Dark thought to his self.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Nice to meet you, fair lady Misaki." Ryo blush slightly from the soft kiss on his lips, gently place his soft furry arms on her waists. "..Even though my appearance is to pull other males, but I also interest on females..." He nuzzles her cheek teasingly. "...Show me what kind of 'services' you offered, Misaki..." His tone turned into seductive whisper.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Mian blinked, surprised for a second, then he laughed loudly.

'I'm soooo scoring tonight!' He shouted, as Mitsuko sighed from behind her desk.

'Mister Dark, your room is number 115, here's the key, for when you wish to turn in for the night. Mian, can you remember your room number? And what about Mei?' The manager asked, folding her arms.

'Pshaaaaw, no worries Mitsy! C'mon D, my room is 114!'

'No it isn't, it's 117.' Mitsuko said, a smile almost spreading across her face.

'Right, 118!' He said, grabbing Dark's hand and making for the stairs.'

'You make it sound so dirty Mister Ryo!' Misaki said, blushing. But she continued anyway, sliding her hands down the wolf's soft body until she reached his stomach, at which point she knelt down, kissing Ryo's furry stomach gently, proceeding further and further down.

'Mind if i... uhm... get rid of these?' The manager asked, her hands on the wolf's trousers.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Alright." Dark said, grabbing his key before following Mian up the stairs to his room.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well... it's not that dirty...That's the way I seduce both genders..." Ryo murrs softly as Misaki kissed his furry belly, wagging tail happily. "Mnnrrhh...you can do as you wish..You are the 'service' provider..." He look down and gently caress her hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds