Join our server on Discord

Poll: How would you rate this series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1, it sucks so bad, my eyes burn, and you make me want to rip my cock off, and jam it into my ears!
25.00%
1 25.00%
1, this is a real bad series, I'd never want to read anything from you again.
0%
0 0%
3, really bad piece of literature, wasted my time. Learn to write better
0%
0 0%
4, ehh, I've read worse...
0%
0 0%
5, fence-sitter...
0%
0 0%
6, ehh.... not too bad...
0%
0 0%
7, well, its' not my cup of tea, but its' good.
0%
0 0%
8, I like it... might read more of it.
25.00%
1 25.00%
9, really good series! I want to read some more
25.00%
1 25.00%
FRICKIn' AMAZING! dude, I worship you! please upate me, as soon as you write the next WORD of the series!!!
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Troubles on Greed Island Re-start
All right, chapter 4.. I'd have posted it earlier... but I was extremely sick this morning, and still am right now... So yeah...

chapter 4, everyone...

Chapter 4

And so a month came and went, as the two boys, Gon and Killua, continued their training. It was now time for the hunter exams, as Killua bid his new boyfriend, Gon, and Biscuit goodbye. It was only a matter of a week, before Killua returned from the exam, as the only hunter to pass the exam this year.

Killua sighed, as he rubbed the back of his head, as he once more, entered Greed Island. He looked at his new hunter’s license, and smiled. “Can’t wait to tell Gon that I was the only one to pass. But, then again, he’d probably expect it from me. Oh well…” Killua said to himself, as he waited. A few seconds later, Gon and Biscuit re-appeared in front of him.

“Killua!” Gon exclaimed, before pouncing his boyfriend, placing kisses all over his youthful face.

“Oomph! …Gon!” Killua struggled to say, through the kisses, as he lay on his back. They continued to kiss for several moments, as Biscuit could only just watch, and wait for the couple to stop. She blushed, as she stood there watching them, before she cleared her throat, getting their attention.

“Now that you’re back, Killua, we… we need to get… s-some important info out…” she muttered, staring at her feet.

“Oh? Oh, yeah! For starters, I passed the exam-“ Killua said, before being interrupted by Gon.

“Really? That’s great!” the young boy exclaimed.

“Not only that, I was the only one to pass this year.”

“REALLY?! WOW!!” Gon said, his eyes sparkling as he stared at his lover.

“Great…” Biscuit muttered, trying her hardest to smile, but for some unkown reason, unable to. “Uhm, could you… could you two please get off the ground? What if we get attacked? We’re very vulnerable…” she sighed.

They two boys stared at her, confused why she was acting as if she was… scared. Still, they understood that they were in the middle of nowhere, out in the open. They stood up, holding each other’s hands, as they looked at Biscuit, wondering what next, now that there wasn’t much else they had planned, once Killua returned.

“… Biscuit… Is something wrong…?” Killua asked, after a few seconds of awkward silence. She nodded slowly, still returning her gaze to the floor.

She sighed, as she continued to look at the floor, before speaking. “… Killua…” she said, in a soft voice, as she waited for Killua’s reply.

“Yes…?”

“M-May I speak to you in privacy, please…?” She spoke, with a hint of embarrassement in her voice.

Killua looked at Gon, before Gon nodded, releasing his firm grip on the other’s hand, as Killua followed Biscuit, though she remained in her position.

“Gon, please cover your ears, and look they other way, please…” Biscuit said, before walking away, with Killua.

After they passed around 20 yards of ground, Biscuit turned to face Killua. “Kill…. Th-there’s something I need to tell you…” she muttered, as Killua listened intently. “I-Im sorry, but… well… I’m late…” she sighed.

Killua stared at her, confusedly. “What d’ya mean? You two arrived almost on time. I mean, I expected you two to come la-“

“NO, Killua… I’m Late ….” She repeated, this time, staring at Killua’s face.

“…Ohh…..” Killua gasped, as he blushed. “Y-… you sure…? I.. I mean, maybe you weren’t paying attention or something…” Killua suggested, before Biscuit shook her head.

“No….” she sighed, returning her gaze to the floor. “I am REALLY late…. I was supposed to have my period around last week, while you were gone… I-I didn’t… so… we went to Masadora again… And well..” she muttered, as she fished around in her pocket, producing a small stick-like object. She handed it to Killua, who examined it immediately.

Killua’s eyes widened, as he saw what he feared: a big purple plus sign. “A-are you sure it’s mine…?” he asked, shifting his gaze from Biscuit’s face, to the little pee-stick he had in his hand. Biscuit slowly nodded her head.

“The last time I was with anyone other than you, was 3 months before coming to Greed Island…”

They stared at each other for several seconds, before they both simultaneously shook their heads. “… I-I’m sorry, Biscuit… I-I really am…”

Biscuit sighed, folding her arms across her chest. “There’s nothing you can do about it now…”

Killua muttered something, as he looked at the pregnancy test once again. “Oh..!” he gasped, remembering something. “Here… have this, as an apology gift...” he said, as he pulled out the blue stone Gon had given him, before they had their first sex.

Biscuit turned around, a slight smile on her face, tears running down her face. “Why, thank you, Ki-“ She stopped mid-sentence, as she stared at the stone in his hands. She continued to stare, horror-stricken.

“Uhm… Biscuit…? You okay?” Killua asked, pushing the stone closer to her, as she took a defensive step back.

“How long have you had that rock?” she asked, still staring at it.

“I dunno… around the time Gon and I did it…” he muttered, trying hard to think how long ago. “About a little more than a month, why?”

Biscuit rushed towards Killua, faster than he could blink, before grabbing the stone, and throwing it farther than they eyed could see.

“HEY! That was a gift Gon gave me, bitch!” Killua shouted, almost about to punch Biscuit, before she beat him to it, slapping him hard against the side of his face.

“YOU IDIOT!! Don’t you know what that was?!” she yelled at him, as he shrunk back in defense.

“Why? What’s wrong with it?”

She groaned, as she turned around, mumbling to herself. “Great… more problems…”

“Biscuit? What’s wrong? Why did you throw it away?” Killua asked, putting a hand against her shoulder, before Biscuit shrugged it off.

“That was a pregnancy stone… Hold onto that for at least a month, and you’re guaranteed to get pregnant, regardless of gender.” She finally explained.

“OH!” Killua gasped, his jaw gaping wide open. “GON FOUND MORE OF THEM!!!! He’s holding onto two of them!”

“WHAAAAT?!?!”

“What’s with all the shouting? I can hear you two, with my thumbs jammed into my ears.” Gon said, as he approached them. Both Killua and Biscuit turned to face him.

“Gon…” Biscuit said in a nice tone. “Killua mentioned that you have two strange rocks.”

“Oh? Yeah, I had 3 of them, but I gave Killua the other, why?” Gon said, putting a finger to his chin.

Both Killua and Biscuit put their hands out, palms open. “Gimme…” they both stated.

Gon looked at them, confused, before fishing around in his backpack, before putting one into each of their hands. As soon as Gon’s hands were at his side, they both chucked the stones in separate directions.

“Wahhh?!?!!” Gon shouted, as he began to cry. “Why’d you two throw them away!?”

“Because Gon…” Biscuit began to explain…

Half an hour later, the entire situation was finally explained. The three of them sat in a circle, staring at the dirt, Gon and Killua sat closer together, than they did to Biscuit.

“… So… Killua and I are gonna have babies…?” Gon asked, as he rubbed his own stomach, staring at it, as if he could see the babies growing inside him.

“Yeah… Pretty much all of us are gonna have kids…” Biscuit sighed, as she slid backwards, staring up as the clouds blew by overhead. “God, this sucks…”

“So….” Killua began, after a moment of silence, blushing softly as gon began rubbing his belly. “When we go into labor… how are the babies gonna come out?”

“I Dunno! Probably out of your cocks, or something…” Biscuit said, in a rather angry tone, not bothering to give anything a thought now, in the modd she was in. A few moments passed, before she sprang back up. “How the hell ARE you two gonna have babies?!?!”

End…
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
o.o;; no replies? ehh....

chapter 5!

Chapter 5

“… Interesting…”

“What is?”

“…”

“Phinks…?”

“They’re on the island, too..”

“Who is?”

“Those kids… The ones Pakunoda was with.”

“You sure?”

The one called Phinks nodded. He and a small, petite girl in a turtle-neck sweater stood in a small clearing, overlooking a large book. “Just look, Shizuku…” he said, as he pointed inside the book, which contained a list of names. The small girl looked at the page he pointed at, and remained emotionless.

“Shall we tell the others?” She asked, as she looked back towards the campsite. “I mean, this is almost as important as Hisoka under the guise of Chrollo…” she muttered.

Phinks closed the book in one quick snap, a small card flying out, and disappearing in a cloud of smoke. “Maybe… if Feitan hasn’t told them, yet…”

Back at the campsite, a short man, with a face mask out, pulled out an ear piece. “Boys we found at York New here on Island…” he muttered to the others. All around, the members of the Phantom Troupe, 13 of the deadliest fighters/assassins in the world. Hardly anyone knows of their past. Only a few of them were on the island, but still, they were as deadly alone, as they are together. The few there crowded around Feitan, the man with the mask.

The other two, Phinks, and Shizuku also walked back to the campsite. “The kids’re here…”

“We know…” the rest of the group said, as they all took a seat next to the small fire they had going.

“What to do…” they all pondered, a malicious smile on each of their faces.

3 Weeks later

“Hmm…” Biscuit muttered, as she rubbed her shoulders. It was dark out, and there was a very cold breeze blowing out. She looked around at her surroundings, scanning every nook and cranny on each rock wall. By the looks of things, it was no longer safe for any of them to stay here, even though they could easily defeat the animals here. No, something worse was here, something more terrifyingly evil. It also didn’t help that they were all pregnant, since their energy seemed to be sapped by the baby somehow. She did notice it was becoming more and more harder to control her nen.

“What’s wrong, hag?” Killua muttered jokingly as he sat beside her. He was half-naked, only wearing a pair of boxers. Behind the two was a small tent that Biscuit had bought for the three of them.

It took a tremendous amount of discipline for Biscuit to hold her punch back, knowing it wouldn’t have full force anyways. “Nothing…” she finally muttered, after a few seconds of relaxing. “Just… it’s been 2 weeks already…”

“Don’t you mean 3?” he corrected.

“No, not about since we got pregnant… I mean, for the past 2 weeks, we’ve been followed… or at least, someone’s watching us.” She explained, as she scanned the environment once more.

Killua jumped up, and began scanning himself. “Nothing… I don’t see, hear, or feel anything near us.”

“Exactly,” she sighed. “I mean, who ever IS watching us must be good at hiding himself…”

“Hmm…” Killua grunted, as he thought about it. “Only one guy we know who could-… nah… he’s not the kind of person to be here…” Killua sighed.

Behind them, Gon poked his head outside the tent flap. “Killua, love… I’m ready…” he muttered, a smile on his face.

“AGAIN!?! You said you needed a break!” Killua exclaimed, blushing furiously.

“I know… now I’m ready for another go.” Gon blushed cutely, as he hid behind the tent flap.

“Wait… ‘Another go’…? Oh god… don’t tell me…” Biscuit began, unable to blush herself.

“Yup…” Killua sighed, as he began to walk towards the tent flap, slowly removing his boxers. “Might wanna cover your ears or something…” he sighed, before entering the tent flap. Biscuit nodded, as she turned around, and blushed, seeing Killua’s slowly-hardening prick. She slowly brought her glove hands to the side o her head, pretending to cover her ears, but in truth, really wanting to join the two…

Back inside the tent, Killua gasped. “Damn, every time I see your cock, it makes me shudder…” Killua sighed.

“I can’t help it! It IS naturally big!”Gon muttered.

“Natural? NATURAL?! Gon, boys our age WISH to have a cock as big as yours. You’re almost as big as a horse…” Killua explained.

“But… horses are like 20 inches long…” Gon blushed.

“How would YOU know?’ Killua asked, as he sat down next to his lover, softly stroking Gon’s abnormally large penis.

“Well…” Gon began, as he rubbed the back of his neck, blushing, as his member throbbed. “I live in a village… I saw horses almost every day… and I saw them mate every once in a while... “He blushed even harder.

“Oh, right… I forgot…” Killua sighed. He continued to strke Gon off, rewarded with soft gasps of pleasure every once in a while, before he smiled. “So… whatcha wanna do tonight?”

“W-well, Killua…” Gon panted. “I…I-I wanna be inside you…” he gasped, humping into his boyfriend’s hand.

Killua blushed at the prospect of having Gon’s cock inside him. “Gon… hehe… you’re cock won’t fit inside me… it’s too big.”

“But…” Gon began. “It fit inside Biscuit…”

Killua blushed.”Yeah…. I guess…” both of them stood silent, the only noise audible inside the tent, aside form their breathing, was the sound of skin smacking skin, and Gon’s grunts of enjoyment. After a while, Killua sighed, as he let go fo Gon’s cock, and got on all fours.

“Killua…?” Gon asked, as he looked at his boyfriend.

“Go ahead, love… I’ll just use a bit of aura, and you do the same…” Killua sighed, as he place a thin aura bubble focused around his tiny, non-stretched butthole.

Gon smiled, as he got behind Killua, positioning his cock just at his entrance. “Thanks, hon!” Gon said. Killua shook his head, as he closed his eyes, ready for any pain. With a bit of preparation, Gon created a small aura around his member, before sliding his almost foot-long member inside Killua’s butthole, one inch at a time.

“AAAAARGGHH!!!” Killua moaned, feeling his hole being stretched by Gons thick cock. His legs shuddered, threatening to give way, as he felt a bit of blood ooze out of his butt. “Gon, it hurts!”

“Ooh... K-Killua… I-I’m almost all the way in!” Gon encouraged, sliding in more of his cock. Moaning at how tight Killua felt, when compared to Biscuit.

“N-No, Gon..!! ahh, pull it! I feel like I’m being torn in HALF!” Killua shrieked, beginning to tear a little.

Gon and Killua both moaned, one in pain, the other in pleasure, as Gon disobeyed, and finally managed all of his cock inside Killua. Panting, he leaned forward, and brushed aside the back of killua’s silvery hair, before gently nipping at the back of his neck. “There… Kill… I-I’m completely inside you…” the black-haired boy muttered.

They remained in that immobile position for some time, as Gon waited for Killua’s pain to subside, before continuing. Killua panted several times, before he spoke. “… I… never ex-….perieneced that… kind of pain… in my life… I… I…” he muttered, still feeling some pain. “LOVE it!”

“R-Really?” Gon asked, still licking at the back of Killua’s neck. Killua nodded.

“Go ahead… hump me…” he smiled weakly, still adjusting to this new pain.

Gon smiled, as he began to hump Killua slowlyat first, getting him warmed up to his cock.

Killua groaned, feeling his cock throbbing, with each hump Gon did. “G-Gon… my cock, please…”

“Huh? Oh! *gon smiled, as he reached around, and grasped Killua’s cock, and began to gently stroke him, feeling his orgasm slowly building, as he humped Killua faster, and harder now. Killua couldn’t help but growl loudly in both pain and pleasure. “Oh…. Gon… m-more…!!” he begged. “H-harder…!”

Gon nodded, as he began to thrust faster, and harder, as Killua was begging for more and more, rewarding Gon with his sweet moans of pleasure. “F-Faster….!!! Gon faster!! Ahh… I c-can feel more orgasm...!”

Gon continued to ram his cock into Killua, bucking both of their hips with each hump, stroking Killua quickly now that Killua was begging for it. Both boys moaned loudly, as Killua’s cock throbbed wildly in Gon’s hand. Killua came first, cumming all over the sleeping bag below him. “ahh, Gon!! Fuck me harder!!” he roared, s his orgasm ceased to stop, almost a constant stream of his seed drolled out of his still hard cock.

Gon moaned loudly, as he continued to thrust, until finally, he slammed his cock into Killua and uloade,d quickly filling up his lover full of his seed. “Oh... Killua…. I love you…!” Gon muttered, before collapsing on top of Killua.

Panting, Killua fell over, landing next to the puddle of cum he made. “I… I love you too…” he panted, feeling Gon nuzzle him from behind. They remained together for a long time, before slowly falling asleep….

“Ooh, damn!” Biscuit panted outside, having just climaxed, thanks to their passionate howls of love-making. “It’s as if they were meant… to be…” she smiled. “I-I’m kinda… glad I am pregnant… with his kid…” she smiled. “Hmm… whoever’s watching us seems to have disappeared again…” she muttered. “Might as well go back inside and sleep.” She said, as she got up and walked inside the tent.

She blushed, at the sight of them snuggling, and still inside each other. She covered them with blankets, placing a kiss on both of their cheeks, removing all of her clothes. “If they’re naked, I guess I’ll sleep naked, too…” she blushed, as she stood naked, and lied down in her “bed”. “… the hell?” she gasped, feeling something warm on her back. She got up, and felt her back, feeling something sticky.” What is this?” she sighed, as she turned around, and noticed a puddle of cum, which she had just lied back on. “Oh for the… Killua..!!” she grunted silently. She remained angry for a moment, before blushing, as she thought of something.

“No sense in leaving a mess...” she blushed cutely, as she turned around, and lapped at the semi-warm puddle, cleaning her bed semi quickly, before falling asleep herself, snuggling close to Killua for warmth.

End of chapter 5
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Wow^^ That's good... Want more xDD
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
XD Go Killua!! Take that boy-horse thing!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
All righty, ladies and gentlemen, and all manner of people in between, I now present the final finished chapter of Troubles on Greed Island. From here on, I shall resume writing the rest of the series, which is around half-way through the story sofar....

chapter 6, everyone, chapter 6....

chapter 6
It was morning, now. A faint breeze blew through the nearby trees, as several birds chirped, before leaving their nests. The entrance to the tent that our pregnant heroes (and heroine) slept in flapped in the wind.
Killua awoke with a slight yawn. He groaned in pain, when he tried to move. He had forgotten just how painful last night was. “mhmm…. Gon…” he muttered, smiling to himself, thinking of last night,keeping his eyes closed. He sensed a presence in front of him. Gon! He thought to himself, as he leaned forward placing a kiss on Gon’s lips. Gon returned the kiss, giggling softly, as he licked Killua’s lips.

Killua blushed, his eyes still closed, as he continued to give sloppy wet kisses to his lover, and Gon continued to return them, even wetter than the last kiss, until Killua took the offensive, and began to make out with Gon. “mhhh…. Gon… such a good kisser…” Killua muttered, in a half-moan, a few seconds later.

“I am…?” came Gon’s voice, though something seemed odd. Killua felt movement behind him, and also, he had heard Gon’s voice behind him. Killua stopped kissing for a moment, as he slowly opened his eyes.

“… BISCUIT?!?!” Killua yelled in both shock and anger, though he practically yelled it in her mouth, since his tongue was wrapped around her’s practically.

Biscuit blushed, and smiled back at Killua. “Good morning, lover boy!” she greeted, as she pulled her tongue out of his mouth, licking his lips, before returning her tongue to her own mouth. A tiny strand of saliva connected their lips for a moment, before Killua backed up from the girl, grimacing. “Unclean!” he spat, hocking a loogie, before running out of the tent and spitting several times, trying to rid his mouth of Biscuit’s saliva.

“Ack..!! Damn that Biscuit!” Killau groaned, as hepulled out a bottle of water, took a sip, and swished the liquid around, before spitting. He wiped his mouth clean, and suddenly feeling the urge to pee, he stepped towards the side of the tent, and peed near a bush, sighing in relief as his steady stream of urine watered the bush for almost a whole minute. When he finished doing his business, he began hearing something like a scuffle inside the tent, before Gon shouted Killua’s name. Killua quickly rushed towards the entrance of the tent. “Gon?! What’s wrong?!” he asked, as he stepped inside.

What he saw made him completely angry. Biscuit remained on top of Gon, pinning him to the floor, her pussy resting already on Gon’s crotch, meaning that Gon was inside her. Gon stood below her, struggling, even though Biscuit held his arms down, and he couldn’t exactly move.

“What the hell are you doing?! Get off my boyfriend bitch!” Killua shouted with anger, as his assassin claws slid out, and he aimed for Biscuit’s heart. Suddenly, Killua gasped in pain, as he keeled over, clutching at his gut. He saw movement all around, seeing several pairs of feet crowding around him.

“Boyfriend, ehh?” Came a voice, as the owner of the voice stepped closer towards Killua.

The silver-haired boy forced himself to see who it was, but that was unnecessary, as he was yanked upward, by his hair, causing him to shriek in pain. “gahh!!”

The owner of the voice, was none other than Phinks. He smiled, as he turned to see Gon, who was still being straddled by Biscuit. Biscuit didn’t move. “So that explains why you two are always together…” Phinks chuckled.

“Why not kill white-hair boy, make other see.” Feitan suggested, pulling out several torture tools, grinning at Killua, wanting to try a few new ones on him.

Killua groaned in pain, still feeling slightly subdued. “B-….Biscuit… help…” he groaned, wincing in pain, as he faced Biscuit. Biscuit turned her head slowly, facing Killua, a blank expression on her face.”Biscuit…?”

“She can’t hear you...” a teenage boy muttered as he stepped out of the shadows. In his hand, he held a cellphone-like device. He pressed a few buttons, almost as if he were texting, as suddenly, Biscuit began to hump Gon, causing him to moan. “Heh… Always wanted to try that one…” the boy chuckled.

She’s being manipulated by that guy! Killua realized.

Everyone chuckled, except for Feitan. “Why torture boy like this? He no get hurt. Only pleasure.” He muttered.

Phinks sighed. “It’s psychological torture…” he whispered to Feitan. “They seemed to be lovers, so if Killua here sees Gon getting raped, Killua will fall to pieces.”

“I-…I heard that…” Killua managed, as he gripped Phink’s wrist, using his assassin claws. Though Phinks was already two steps ahead, creating a small aura barrier around his wrists, so that Killua could only draw a drop of blood.

Phinks turned to face Killua.”You did, eh?” He muttered, before suddenly letting go of Killua, and delivering a roundhouse kick to his gut, sending him flying right out of the tent and banging against something soft, yet hard.

“mhh….” Came a voice behind him. “I watch as the fruit ripens, and I get rewarded with several over-ripe ones... (>” Killua managed a glance upward, noticing only a shirt with a Club and a spade sewn into it, before blacking out.

“My my…” The owner of the voice sighed, as he stepped into the tent.

“Hisoka!” Phinks shouted.

“Bastard!” Several of the members of the Phantom Troupe shouted.

“H-Hisoka!” Gon gasped, unable to resist a moan, since Biscuit seemed to hump faster and faster.

Hisoka smiled, running a hand through his hair, chuckling softly. “We meet again…<>” He looked around, pulling out a deck of cards, as he fanned them out, pulling a few cards out at random. He noticed Gon over in the corner, being raped by a mind-controlled Biscuit. “Gon, Why are you always in some kind of predicament, whenever we meet? <3”

Instinctively, many jumped back, as Hisoka approached Gon, deck of cards in hand. “They’re mine… <>” he stated, as he stopped just 3 feet away from Gon. “But if you wish to fight over them… )> Be my guest. <3” Hisoka muttered, as he turned around, fiddling with a card in his hand.

The others turned to Phinks. He stared at Hisoka. “They’re not worth it..” he muttered after a few seconds thought.

“Told you we should kill boy earlier.” Feitan muttered, as he left the tent.

“Shalnark…” Phinks said, turning to face the boy with the cellphone. He nodded, as he closed the phone, and Biscuit stopped humping, just in time for Gon to moan loudly, as he climaxed. Many of the people inside the tent giggled and chuckled, as Gon panted, trying to recover from his orgasm.

Finally, a few moments later, the troupe had left the area, using the card “Accompany” to send them back to Masadora, city of magic.

Hisoka turned to face Gon, a smile plastered on his face. “So… I’ll need some kind of reward, for saving you… <3”

Gon gasped, as he pushed Biscuit off him. “Wh-…what do you want Hisoka…” he grunted, as he got up, on his arms, still feeling slightly weak.

Hisoka stared at Gon’s hard member, licking his lips lustfully. “Good… I see you’re still hard <>”

End Chapter 6

all righty, now, I'd like some more feedback from now on, please tlel me if you find any errors, or anything that came across your mind while reading this chapter, and any subsequent chapters.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.