Join our server on Discord

Poll: How would you rate this series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1, it sucks so bad, my eyes burn, and you make me want to rip my cock off, and jam it into my ears!
25.00%
1 25.00%
1, this is a real bad series, I'd never want to read anything from you again.
0%
0 0%
3, really bad piece of literature, wasted my time. Learn to write better
0%
0 0%
4, ehh, I've read worse...
0%
0 0%
5, fence-sitter...
0%
0 0%
6, ehh.... not too bad...
0%
0 0%
7, well, its' not my cup of tea, but its' good.
0%
0 0%
8, I like it... might read more of it.
25.00%
1 25.00%
9, really good series! I want to read some more
25.00%
1 25.00%
FRICKIn' AMAZING! dude, I worship you! please upate me, as soon as you write the next WORD of the series!!!
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Troubles on Greed Island Re-start
Yeah, for those of you that read it before the crash, it's back, and for those of you who missed it, heres a chance to read it.

so yeah, here it is, in its' entirety... well, actually.. I'm gonna post a chapter a day, so that people have a chance to read it, and post comments.

And soon as the finished chapters are posted, I may resume work on the series...

Troubles on Greed Island

Warning! This Lemon contains Yaoi, MPreg, loli-shota, a bit of rape, and 3-somes. If you do not like, or are not interested, or are grossed out by either of these fetishes, then please, I insist you continue reading in order to change your mind :P jk. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.
I do not own Biscuit, Killua, or Gon, nor do I own anything else that exists in Greed island. They are all property of Yoshiiro Togashi.

Two boys sat together, their backs against a wall of mountain. One boy wore a simple green shirt and shorts, with boots. He had black spiky hair. The other, a boy of the same age wore grayish-purple clothing. Their names were Gon and Killua. 50 paces away, a young girl stood awake, watching the pair. She smiled, as she pulled out a card, which transformed into a strange can, with a funnel on top. She pressed in the top part of it, as a loud noise blared forth, the obnoxious sound echoing through the canyons at which they stood in.

With a Yawn, Killua and Gon both awoke, Gon with several bumps and bruises on his head, and Killua with none. They both held onto a line of rope that continued on above them, connected to a contraption that dangled a rock easily twice their size above their heads. If they were to let go, the rock could easily crush them.

“Good morning, you two!” Biscuit, the girl who had woken them, said in a happy tone, putting away the horn as she pulled out a pair of cards, which transformed into shovels. “Time to get to work! Only 55 miles to dig until we reach masadora!” she said, with a tone of excitement in her voice.

“Jeeze, she doesn’t give us any mercy, right Gon?” Killua muttered, as he took the shovel. Gon nodded, as he also grabbed a shovel, and the two of them headed towards the tunnel that they had been digging.

“Well,” gon began, as he began shoveling dirt into the kart. “At least we’re getting valuable training.” He continued to pile dirt up into the kart, as Killua helped shoveling in some dirt as well.

“Yeah, I know, but still… that old hag…” Killua muttered, the sound barely audible form his lips. Suddenly, Killua was toppled over, as Biscuit stood over him.

“What…. Did… You… Say…?!” she said, a look of anger on her face. Killua remand silent, as he looked up.Just as suddenly as it began, Killua and Biscuit began fighting, as shreds of purple clothing, and silver hair flew everywhere. The struggle continued, as they somehow made it outside the tunnel, even though the entrance was 100 feet away.

Gon sighed, as he continued to work alone. He shoveled dirt, dirt, and even more dirt, quickly filling the kart. Any minute now, he or Killua would have to run the kart through to the entrance to dump off the remainder of dirt. “Oh well… when this is all over with, we can finally begin our traini-huh?” Gon gasped, as he hit something hard. He poked at where he had shoveled, and he knew he hit a geode.

Gon smiled, as he began digging around the geode with his hands, quickly pulling out a rock the size of his fist. “Wow, wonder what’s inside it!” the simple-minded boy exclaimed, as he put it down on the floor, picked up his shovel and closed his eyes. Focus, imagine your aura like a river, control the eb and flow… Gon thought as his shovel began to shine. Control it to release… and.. He suddenly brought the shovel down on the geode, breaking the rock into 3 pieces.

“… Wow…” he gasped, as the three pieces glowed with a bright intensity. They seemed like valuable jewels. Gon reached for the three pieces, and he immediately noticed a strange coloration within them. Two pieces shone with several swirles of varying hues of blue. The other swirled with shades of pink. “I gotta show Killua this!” Gon exclaimed, as he pocketed the three pieces, and resumed shoveling.

5 minutes later, the scuffling outside the tunnel ended. There was a bit of shouting, as Killua finally returned into the tunnel. “arrgh, that bitch drives me crazy, sometimes…” the ex-assassin muttered, as he grabbed the shovel and began digging once more.

“Uhm… Killua, there’s soemthign I wanna show you.” Gon muttered, as he threw the shovle on the floor, and reached in his pocket, fishing out one of the blue rocks.

“What is that?” Killua asked, as he stopped shoveling, and tilted his head to the side.

“I dunno, it’s a stone with an amazing feel to it.”

“Looks like any old rock to me…”

“What?!” Gon exclaimed. “Nuh-uh! It’s not any old rock!” he said, as he offered Killua the rock. “Here, see for yourself.

“No! I don’t want the rock!” Killua muttered, as he pushed it away.

Gon remained steadfast, as he put his hand back in front of Killua, still holding the rock.

“Jeeze, you’re selfish…” Killua grunted, as he grabbed the rock, and examined it. “Hmm… does seem to have strange properties… Wonder why it hasn’t reverted to a card yet…” Killua muttered, as he turned it in his hand several time. On Greed island, most items that seem valuable, whether or not they are, turn into cards.

“Well, maybe the limit on these cards is maxed out?” gon mentioned, reffering to the fact that soemtims there could only be a certain limit on how many items can turn into cards.

“True…” Killua muttered, as he returned the rock to Gon.

“No, Killua, you keep it.” Gon muttered, pushing the rock back into Killua’s hand.

“Why? It’s just a astupid rock.”

“What if it has magical qualities! Maybe it’ll bring good luck.” Gon stated, as he picked his shovel up.

With a Sigh, Killua’s hand receded. “I can never win a fight with you… You never give it up until I admit defeat.” Killua shook his head, and then he noticed the kart was getting full. “All right, I’ll take the kart out…” He reached for the kart, and took off at a dash, heading down the tunnel with a kart full of dirt and rocks at an incredible speed.

Gon wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, as he slid his shovel deep into the earth, and pulled out. However, his Shovel remained inside the earth, regardless of how hard he pulled out. “grr, darn shovel’s stuck!” he grunted, as he transferred his nen into his arms, increasing his muscle strength, as he struggled to pull the shovel out. Finally, with great effort, he pulled the shovel out, and went flying a few feet, before hitting the hard, yet cool surface of the ground. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head, as he looked at the shovel, and noticed the digging part was broken off, and most likely still embedded into the earth. “oops, musta pulled to hard…”

He stood up, and patted the dirt off of him, as he went over to the rock, and inspected it, trying to find the softest part of it he could. Finding a good spot, he bent over, and thrusted his arms into the rock wall, and began digging for the shovel.

Around the same time, Killua arrived back into the cave, with the kart empty. “Hey, Gon… what are you doing?” he asked.

“Oh, trying to get the shovel out…”

“Oh..” Killua sighed, as he stared at Gon, before his eyes wandered to the other boy’s butt, which shook s he struggled to removed the shovel. Killua continued t stare at Gon’s ass, as his true feelings for Gon surfaced. He had only been with Gon for 9 months or so, but he had already developed strong feelings for this other boy. He only managed to suppress them, due to his assassin instincts, yet, here on Greed Island, those instincts seemed suppressed, as day in and day out, it became harder to hide his feelings from gon.

Without even thinking, Killua unbuttoned his pants, letting them slide down his legs, as he stepped out of them. His flaccid penis began to erect, reaching 5 inches in length. He reached for Gon’s shorts, as he quickly pulled them down.

“Ahh, K-Killua…?! What are you d-doing?!” Gon asked, as he tried to struggle, however, Killua, who was in a more advantageous position, held him still.

“Something I’ve wated to do for a while now, Gon. I just… I can’t hide my true feelings for you, Gon…” Killua muttered in a semi-cold voice, as he grasped Gon by the waist, and pressed the head of his member against Gon’s virgin butthole.

“W-wait Killua!!’ Gon pleaded, as he felt Killua’s warm penis pressing against his ever tightening hole, anticipating what it would feel like, before it ever happened.

Before Gon could say anymore, Killua took over, as he pushed his cock inside Gon, easily stretching Gon’s hole by focusing his aura around his penis. He did want to fuck Gon hard, yet, he didn’t want to hurt him.

Gon yelped in pain, as he felt his now flaccid cock beginning to harden, feeling pleasure from this all, even though he didn’t want it. However, that was a lie, deep down inside, Gon really wanted this. He didn’t know when, or why, but he wanted it, he truly did.

Gon went to his knees, for better support, as Killua followed suit. Killua continued to slide his member inside Gon, until he had no more to give Gon.

“Ooh, K-Killua...!!” Gon moaned, as his member finally reached his full lengt of 9 inchs, which was very large for Gon. Killua reached around, grasping Gon’s member, as it throbbed in his hands.

“Ooh, Gon... s-so… big.” Killua gasped, as he slowly pulled out of Gon, before pushing back inside him, being as gentle as he could for now. Little by little, Killua increased his pace, as moans from both boys were emitted form their mouths.

Killua moaned softly, as he began to stroke Gon’s large cock, squeezing it tightly as he did. He continued to hump into Gon, his thrusts at a moderate pace, making gon moan loudly, as he bucked his hips against Killua’s.

“ahh, Killua..!!” he moaned, as his cock throbbed in the other boys’ grasp. “I-I’m… cumming!!” he moaned, feeling his orgasm almost hitting its peak.

It was at that moment that Killua decided to fuck Gon hard, as he pulled out, almost all the way, before slamming his meat back inside Gon, releasing his aura at the same time. The speed of his gentle strokes also became insanely fast, as he was rewarded my loud moans of pleasure from gon.

It was all over in a few seconds after that, as both boys climaxed at the same time. Exhausted, and spent of cum, Gon collapsed onto the pool of his own cum, as Killua collapsed on to of him, Killua’s member beginning to go flaccid inside Gon. Killua licked the back of Gon’s sweaty neck, tasting his saltiness. “gon… I love you...” he muttered, before passing out.

“K-Killua…. I… I…” and with that, Gon also passed out.

Outside the cave, Biscuit remained panting, as she removed her hand from her now spent pussy, her juices being absorbed into the dry earth below her. “Ooh... god, how the love… between boys can be so… exciting...” she panted, as she looked back into the cave. “Heh, now for some good ol’ blackmail, when they awaken…”
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
FINISH THIS. Damn you! FINISH IT!! How dare your computer break down!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I think it's good^^ I really wanna read the others part, when you post them^^
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
All right, here's chapter 2... I know it's kinda early... but meh....

Chapter 2

Gon Slowly awoke, though he felt something heavy resting on his back. He turned around slowly, realizing that he was on cold, yet damp earth. “hgghn…” he grunted, as he got to one shoulder, when he felt whatever on his back move.

Killua chucked behind Gon, as he reached down, and licked Gon’s cheek. “H-Hey Gon…” Killua said, managing a smile. Both boys blushed, after realizing what they had done only just hours before. “I-I’m sorry, Gon… For what I did….” Killua muttered, still remaining on top of him.

Gon sighed, s he turned his head and planted a soft kiss on Killua’s cheek. “It’s all right, Killua, I-I kinda liked it…” Both boys remained silent, as Killua wrapped his arms around Gon’s chest, resting his head against his lover’s back.

Gon smiled, as he sat there, in silence, thinking over the rush of feelings he had for Killua as they… “Did it”. Suddenly, the black-haired boy gasped. “Oh god, Biscuit! If she finds out we’ve been slacking!”

“Urk! You’re right!” Killua said, as he pulled his flaccid cock out of Gon, receiving a small meep from Gon, and rushed to his pants. Both boys then struggled to get their clothes back on, before digging like maniacs, hoping to get a lot done.

“Hmm? What’s going on here? Been waiting outside for two strong boys to come rushing out, deliving dirt to a pile!” Biscuit said, putting on her “cute girl” act.

“Uhhh… n-nothing! W-we were just resting a little.” Killua stuttered, sweating a little.

“Oh? Really, now?” Biscit asked, continuing her cute girl act. “then what’s that weird smell in here? Smells an aweful LOT like sex…” se muttered, grinning at Killua.

Both Gon and Killua hesitated, as they stared at the girl. They had forgotten that Biscuit had heightened senses, so she could easily discern any and every scent. She knows! Killua thought, sweat dripping down his face, and back. “U-uh…. We must’ve hit some really bad gas or something! Yeah that’s it! Bad gas!” Killua fumbled, as he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to smile hard. “Y-you should leave, before you start feeling faint, or s-something…”

“Oh, well, then I guess I’ll just get poisoned then…” Biscuit muttered as she watched them. “Besides, I can’t let you two “slack of” and do “that” again now, can we?” she giggled, in a cute fashion, putting her hand to her lips.

Both Gon and Killua stared at each other, before staring at their toes. “Wow, that’s pretty darn amazin’ how you figured us out!” Gon complimented Biscuit, before being bopped on the head by Killua.

“Idiot! No need to acknowledge defeat in front of her!” the silver-haired boy shouted at Gon.

“Well, it wasn’t hard to NOT notice,” Biscuit said. “You two were moaning each other’s names louder than a couple of stray cats in heat!” she explained, giggling. That made both boys blush, as their faces turned a deep crimson color. “hmm, now lesse, I assume you wouldn’t want anyone knowing what you two did!”

“Oh! Please, Biscuit! Don’t tellmy aunt Mito!” Gon pleaded. “She’d be upset if she found out, because, she’s like a mom to me…” the boy sighed, as he got to his knees.

“Hmm…” Biscuit muttered, as she “thought” it over. “All right… I won’t tell her…” and with that, Gon jumped up, and grinned at her, just about to open his mouth and thank her. “… On the condition that the BOTH of you fuck me!”

“WHAAT?!” Both boys exclaimed in surprise.
“You heard me… I’m pretty damn sure if you two consented to gay sex, then you wouldn’t mind screwing the hell outta me, and my cutie girl body!” she grinned at them, as she fluttered her eyelashes at them.

“Oh, ho ho….” Killua grunted, as he began walking away. “Go ahead, tell my folks… Doesn’t matter anyways, because in the end, I’m gonna kill them all anyways…” he muttered, as he waved goodbye to Biscuit, before starting to walk away.

“Hey! Killua! Wait!” Gon shouted, chasing after his lover. “Plase, Killua, do it for me…” Gon pleaded with him.

“Why should I? Don’t you see what she’s doing? This WHOLE time, she’s been acting all innocent to hide the fact that she’s a fucking whore!” Killua exclaimed. “She’s just gonna ask us this time to do it out of blackmail… and soon enough, She’ll have us wrapped around her deceitful fingers! Think about it, Gon… Doesn’t it all make sense?” Killua sighed, as he stopped.

“…Please, Killua…? If you really love me… Like you said you did back in the cave… You’d do it for me… Right, Killua?” Gon asked, as he wrapped his arms around Killua’s waist. He rested his head on the other boy’s shoulder, slightly nuzzling his neck. “Please… Love?”

Killua blushed for a moment, before returning the gesture, nuzzling Gon’s forehead. “Fine… I’ll do it, but only because I love you…” he sighed as he turned around, Took Gon’s hands into his own, and kissed Gon.

Gon was slightly surprised by the kiss at first, but then, he slowly closed his eyes, parting his lips, allowing Killua to insert his tongue, and swap saliva with him.

The kiss lasted several seconds, as both boys let out soft moans of enjoyment, as their tongues intertwined with each other, saliva drooling out the sides of their mouths. The only reason it stopped at all, was when Biscuit stepped closer, and interrupted their passionate moment.

“Ahem… There’s still the matter of telling your aunt about this, Gon…” Biscuit muttered, as she blushed at the same time, already beginning to get wet. Both boys broke up, as they stepped to face her. She noticed, as she glanced down at their crotches, that they were beginning to get hard, most likely due to the passionate kiss they had just shared.

“Fine, we’ll do it, but just this once…” Killua muttered, as he began to take his clothes off. Gon followed suit, as he also took of his clothes.

“Oh, goodie!” Biscuit smiled at the two, as she began to undo her dress, removing her corset, and revealing her under-developed body. Both boys stood before her, naked and erect. She walked up to the two of them, and inspected their bodies, occasionally grasping their members, and giving them a soft squeeze, causing both boys to gasp. “Hmm… From the looks of things…” She spoke, as she returned to gaze at them from the front once more. “… 3 orgasms…” She stated.

“…Huh…?”gon asked, utterly confused.

“You mean, 3 between us? Or 3 from each?” Killua asked, as he stared at her naked form.

“Well, I was planning on 3 total… but since you brought it up… now would be a good time to train your bodies sexually!”

“SEE, GON?!? I TOLD YOU!!!” He shouted at Gon, causing the simple boy to wince. After seeing what he did to Gon, Killua sighed, before he approached Gon, and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. “I’m sorry, I shouted…” The silver-haired boy apologized.

“So… One of you, lie down on the floor…” Biscuit instructed, not wanting them to start on the fun without her. “And the other comes behind me…” she stated.

Killua looked at Gon, and nodded at him, as he volunteered first, lying down on the dirt, his 6 inch member standing straight up at attention. Biscuit giggled, as she stepped towards Killua, loomin over him, as he positioned herself just above his cock.

“Tell me, Killua…” She said, in what seemed like a seductive voice. “Have you ever been inside a woman before?” she asked, as she licked his chin.

He grunted, as he considered not answering her. “Never… Gon was my first sex…” He muttered, making both Gon and Biscuit blush.

“How cute! Virgin lovers!” she cooed, as she teased the head of his cock, by pushing her pussy against it, causing her entrance to slightly part. “Well, I promise to be gentle…” she giggled. “Gon, come here, and get behind me.” She said, as she slowly lowered herself down Killua’s length, causing him to moan.

Gon followed her directions, almost knowing exactly what she wanted, before she asked for it. He positioned his cock against her rear, grasping around her waist, allowing himself some time to mentally prepare.

“Ooh… put it in me, Gon… You’ll love it…” she cooed, as she began to slowly bounce up and down Killua’s length, their sexes making those wonderful squishing sounds with each bounce she made.

“O-Ohh…. B-Biscuit…” Killua moaned, placing his hands on her thighs, as he couldn’t resist the impulse to hump into her. Gon sighed, as he pushed his cock inside her butthole, after coating his member with aura. He quickly penetrated her, causing a moan to erupt form her lips, as she arched her back, closing her eyes.

“Ooh… G-Gon..!! Killua….!” She gasped, feeling both of their cocks inside her, as they began to work their bodies, pleasuring her tight holes, as she pleasure their lengths at the same time.

Both boys moaned lustfully, as they felt themselves reaching their first orgasm. The continued to hump and thrust their meat into Biscuit, starting slowly at first, before their tempo increased, reaching a more machine-like pumping action.

“ooh… yeah, fuck me!” Biscuit moaned,as she neared her climax, her humps becoming more erratic as time passed. Killua moaned, gripping her thighs hard, as he felt his first orgasm reach it peaks, as he thrusted into her wildly.

“AAArggh!!” he growled, arching his back. “I’m Cumming!!” he moaned, as he unloaded inside her, causing both of them to moan in bliss, as only seconds later, Biscuit released her juices all over Killua’s cock.

“nghh… m-me too..!!!” Gon moaned, thrusting hard into Biscuit, as he unloaded his hot and sticky cum inside her. All three children panted for several seconds before resuming….

“Ahh, you two… are the… best…!!” Biscuit panted, after an hour of sex. She currently remained lying down on top of Killua, too tired to get up, especially since Gon was unconscious on her back.

“Well, I… Hope you en-… enjoyed it… it’ll be our las-… last time sexing you… up…” Killua muttered, keeping his arms away from Biscuit. She turned to face him better, before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“Anyways…. What’s funny is, I never felt your aura change at all while you were inside me… you still holding it?” She asked, as she still felt his flaccid cock inside her.

“What? Was I supposed to use my aura?”

A blank expression remained on her face, as her face slowly turned a reddish color, not because of embarrassement, but more because of anger. “You… Didn’t… use your…. A-aura…?”

“No… I didn’t…. why?” Killua asked nervously, feeling a hint of bloodlust radiating from Biscuit.

She stared at him for several seconds, her face as red as a beet. “ARGH YOU BASTARD!!!” She shouted, waking gon up.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

(01-03-2009 02:30 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: FINISH THIS. Damn you! FINISH IT!! How dare your computer break down!?

Banana Bale, he's talking about the FORUM crash, not a personal one.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Actually, it's a combination of both, Crim XD
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Sigh, I thought you'd say something like that.

Spoiler: The aura is a spemicide, Bitch-cuit is PREGGERS!

When I'm wrong I lash out?

The OCA
Lol, spoilers FTW... which, you didn't spoil much... that's practically the first ANd second sentence XD

anyways.... chapter 3...

Chapter 3

“Son of a…” she grunted, as she got off of Killua, frowning at him. “Don’t you know your aura works as spermicide?” She told him.

“Wait, it does? Why do you ask?” Gon asked her, as he pulled his flaccid cock out of her, which was 5 inches long limp.

“Because, Gon…” Biscuit began, before Killua interrupted.

“You could get pregnant, but we don’t need to worry about that, since you’re an old woman anyways, right?” Killua stated.

Biscuit sighed, as she grabbed for her clothes, as she fumbled into them slowly. “Killua, just because in actuality, I am very old, I still have to deal with the problems of this body…” she muttered with a sigh, before turning her head, facing the silver-haired boy. “I can still get pregnant…”

“Oh…” Killua gasped. “That could be a problem…”

“Wait, Killua’s gonna be a dad, soon?’ Gon asked, as he threw his shirt back on.

“That’s IF I’m pregnant!” Biscuit semi-shouted at the young boy. They remained silent for the remainder of the time they spent getting the rest of their clothes on. Once they were fully dressed, Biscuit looked at the both of them, before shaking her head slowly. “I guess we won’t resume any sex training until we find out about that…” she muttered, before getting up.

Killua sighed, as he thought over the last few minutes. “Great… now I’m gonna have to worry about caring for a kid now…” he sighed, still remaining seated on the floor.

Gon slowly stood up, and scooted over towards his lover, as he wrapped a tiny arm around Killua’s shoulder. “It’s okay… Everything will turn out fine…” he muttered, planting a soft kiss on Killua’s cheek.

“No…” Killua sighed, as he slumped over, resting his head against Gon. “things will be different, if she does have a kid…” Killua turned around, and kissed Gon on the lips. “For one thing, I wouldn’t be able to spend as much time with you, because this baby would keep me occupied.” Killua said softly, as he nuzzled Gon’s chest, placing his hand on Gon’s crotch, playing with him through his pants.

Blushing slightly, Gon smiled at Killua. “W-well, maybe I could help?” he stuttered, as he could feel himself beginning to harden, a small tent slowly appearing, and growing more as Killua continuedto play with him.

“True…” the silver-haired assassin said, smiling as he stared at Gon’s growing member.

“Uhm… K-Killua, y-you want to… “do it”?” Gon asked, as he gasped the more and more his lover played with him through his pants.

“Sure…” Killua smiled, as he undid Gon’s shorts, pulling them down, and revealing his member. Both boys blushed, as Killua grasped it near the head, as he gently stroked Gon’s abnormally large cock. “Mhmm… such a “big” boy, aren’t you?” Killua asked, in a somewhat different tone of voice than usual, that seemed warmer, more full of emotion.

Gon throbbed in his grasp, as he used his feet to undo Killua’s shorts, tossing them to the side, making Killua blush in amazement. “Y-yeah…” Gon gasped softly, as he gently humped against the other boys hand.

Killua stared into Gon’s eyes for several moments, as he slowly stroked Gon’s cock, pumping his hand up and down his entire length. He was rewarded by soft moans from Gon, as he himself began moaning, once Gon began to use both of his feet to do the same to his own 6-incher.

“G-Gon…!! <3” Killua moaned, humping into Gon’s feet, as his lover continued the footjob. Killua stroked gon faster, wanting to pleasure Gon as much as possible. Without warning, he wrapped his mouth around the first 3 inches of Gon’s cock, sucking gently on the head.

“Ohh… K-Killua…!” Gon moaned, as he thrusted into Killua’s mouth, halfclosing one eye in pleasure, as he arched his back. He gripped Killua’s cock tightly with both feet, pumping harder and faster, making soft moans of pleasure.

“mhhh…” Killua moaned around Gon’s rather large cock, drool oozing down his shaft, as he began bobbing his head up and down the top half of Gon’s member, as he continued to stroke the bottom half.

Gon gasped, panting for air, as he could feel an orgasm slowly building up inside him. He moaned, unable to resist humping into Killua’s mouth. “K-Killua… gonna cum soon… a-ahhh..!!” he gasped, as his cock began drooling pre into his lover’s mouth.

Killua was slightly surprised by the taste of Gon’s pre. He had always though sperm tasted weird, almost nasty, but here, the pre tasted very… “shweet….” He grunted around Gon’s cock, as he suddenly began to deep throat Gon’s cock, not even near his orgasm yet.

“a-ah….ooh…K-Killua…!! I’m cumming..!!!” Gon moaned, s he pressed both hands on the side of Killua’s head, holding him steady, as he closed both eyes, and allowed the train of pleasure to ride through his body. He thrusted several times, as he felt his warm seed fill up Killua’s mouth, as her drooled and choked over the amount of cum Gon spurted.

“*cough cough* G-Gon..!!” Killua coughed, as he spat some seed out onto the floor. He almost spat all of it out, before he remembered that he wanted to taste it. Killua swished Gon’s cum in his mouth, savoring the taste, before swallowing. “gahh… tastes… unique…” he muttered, as his member throbbed in Gon’s now slowing pumps on his cock.

“Oh…K-Killua…” Gon panted, feeling somewhat spent. He lay on the ground, his breath sounding labored, as his chest slowly rose, and fell.

Killua smiled at him. “So… aren’t you gonna finish me off, Gon?” Killua asked, putting his member close to Gon’s mouth. Gon turned his head to the side, and leaned closer, sliding in Killua’s cock, as he began to suck on it gently. Killua cooed softly, arching over Gon, as his lover sucked slowly harder by the second. “Ooh… G-Gon… feels soo… good...” he growled softly, feeling his orgasm coming much quicker than when Gon gave him a foot job.

Gon moaned softly around Killua’s cock, as he sucked at it, his mouth making slurping noises, as he bobbed his head as much as he could. Soon enough, Killua began humping into Gon’s mouth, rubbing his hands, and combing Gon’s hair, as he closed his eyes. “mmmrrrhh….”

“Ooh…. a-ahh…. nggghhh….. s-so… close…” Killua muttered, as he oozed precum into Gon’s mouth. Gon continued to suck on his length, as he tasted his pre.

Killua kept running his fingers through Gon’s hair, massaging his scalp, as he closed his eyes, and arched his back, unable to hold his orgasm back any longer. “oooohhh…!!!!” he moaned, unloading into Gon’s mouth, making the boy cough, as he tasted his first load. Panting, Killua pushed Gon back gently, as he slowly fell to the ground. He panted, as he stared up at the sky, his cock continuing to ooze out his seed.

Gon, unable to resist, after tasting Killua’s cum, and liking it, crawled up to Killua and sucked the rest out of his lover, making him moan his name softly. Once Gon made sure there was no more form Killua, he crawled closer to Killua’s face, as he nuzzled the boy.

Killua couldn’t help but smile, for once, as they slowly leaned their faces closer, before their lips touched. For several seconds, they continued to kiss each other’s lips, as they ran their hands over each other’s body, exploring their curves, as they gently grasped each other’s butts. The blushed momentarily, slowing their kisses, as Killua stared deep into Gon’s eyes. “I love you…”

Gon blushed, smiling back at Killua. “I love you, too…”

End

ahh yes... another yiff scene XD looking back at this series, I'm surprised I went from 7 pages on word, to 4 pages for the last few chapters XD so yes, sorter chapters ahead...
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

How dare anything crash!? DAMN YOU TITANIC!!

Also... I remember this scene!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-05-2009 05:29 AM)Altima Wrote: Lol, spoilers FTW... which, you didn't spoil much... that's practically the first ANd second sentence XD

Just ow, lol *burned*

(01-05-2009 05:39 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: How dare anything crash!? DAMN YOU TITANIC!!

Also... I remember this scene!! XD

Ha-HA! lol

The OCA