Join our server on Discord

There's so much shit around me, such a lack of compassion
Yeah. You are classy and it is uncommon for you to learn a new word. I how ever learn a lot more of them. Some I don't like.
Hey. I'm using this thread to thank you The Reclaimer, DMX and Wise for saying you valued my opinions/my advices are good.

The title sounds a bit exaggerated to me for such a reason. But let me continue with Crim's prayers.

My Lord, thank you for the fact that toilets were designed that way so I can intentionally clog them at work! Thank you, my lord.

Hey, it's the only way I can get some fun and bother the owner at work. Sue me! Side note: I clog them with plastic bags. I am a carnivore you know.

Glad you can now freely go on emptying your bowels every morning, Wise. Oh yeah. *rubs temples*
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
(01-03-2009 03:34 AM)Wisemon Wrote: As it turns out, the guy who snaked it the first time is a licensed plumber.
Was his name Luigi per chance?

And i'm glad you aren't resorting to ancient methods to remove your waste...such as doing it in a bucket and throwing it into the street, just like the British did before Plague broke out.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Hey. I'm using this thread to thank you The Reclaimer, DMX and Wise for saying you valued my opinions/my advices are good.
You're welcome. I meant it.

Quote:Hey, it's the only way I can get some fun and bother the owner at work. Sue me! Side note: I clog them with plastic bags. I am a carnivore you know.
Unless the owner is the one who personally has to fix the problem, you're not getting very good revenge. I can think of lots of other ways to annoy your boss without consequences. I did manage to get laid off and collect unemployment from my last job, which I hated, based partly on said annoyances.

Quote:Was his name Luigi per chance?
No, but he did have the plumber's crack.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The last thing, ew. And yeah. She really should do that. And what annoyances?
Quote:And what annoyances?
Like explaining to my boss why my orders were contradictory.

I'm closing this thread now, problem solved until the next one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against