Join our server on Discord

There's so much shit around me, such a lack of compassion
Yesterday, my toilet would not flush. I couldn't see a clog, but I figured there had to be one. So, I drove out in the middle of a snowstorm to buy a plunger. I used the plunger, and my toilet still wouldn't flush, and at that point, it had begun to overflow. So I called the maintenance guy last night, and he came with his snake and got it working again.

This morning, after my morning dump, the toilet would not flush again, and again, I tried plunging to no avail. Why can't they make toilets for people with high-fiber diets?! It's ridiculous.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Pour some draino in that beast

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
My Lord, fault them not for their lack of knowledge of handling the divine discharge that springs forth from your bowels! Forgive them, my lord.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Quote:Pour some draino in that beast
I already tried a bottle of drain cleaner last time, and the maintenance guy said it wouldn't work on toilets.

Quote:My Lord, fault them not for their lack of knowledge of handling the divine discharge that springs forth from your bowels! Forgive them, my lord.
That's hilarious, nice word choice, but I'm really not so inclined to forgive a major plumbing design flaw.
I know that you saw me.
You more than likely have a low-flow design, meant to save water. Often times, it clogs up for "power-Dumpers", like you and me.

Either pester your maintenance man to install a normal flow toilet(use threats of having to repeatedly call him), or go out and do it your self.

The toilets that use 3-4 gallons of water per flush are usually the only ones that work worth a damn.

Either that, or lay off on the fiber. If your making "Mt. Kilamanjaro" every time you drop the boys off at the pool, you're pooping just a wee bit too much.

Permission to laugh, sir.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:You more than likely have a low-flow design, meant to save water. Often times, it clogs up for "power-Dumpers", like you and me.
I don't think it's the flow so much as the pipe diameter. If it were just the flow, the plunger would've worked.

Quote:Either that, or lay off on the fiber. If your making "Mt. Kilamanjaro" every time you drop the boys off at the pool, you're pooping just a wee bit too much.
The toilet should conform to my diet, not the other way around. Besides, I just had a physical, and my blood tests show I'm very healthy. It's a good diet.

Quote:Permission to laugh, sir.
Permission granted.

I decided tomorrow I'm going to demand a real plumber to investigate the problem. It might just be the girth of my waste, but two clogs in a row could mean a bigger problem.
I know that you saw me.
I have to say this is the most sophisticated poop thread I have ever seen.
Is your cistern holding enough water?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
First ew. Second, get a real plumber. You are healthy so it's just it's problem.
(01-02-2009 04:16 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:My Lord, fault them not for their lack of knowledge of handling the divine discharge that springs forth from your bowels! Forgive them, my lord.
That's hilarious, nice word choice, but I'm really not so inclined to forgive a major plumbing design flaw.

Mercy, my lord, I'm pleading your mercy on the behalf of the heathens. Beseech your servant's prayer!

(01-02-2009 10:21 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Either that, or lay off on the fiber. If your making "Mt. Kilamanjaro" every time you drop the boys off at the pool, you're pooping just a wee bit too much.
The toilet should conform to my diet, not the other way around. Besides, I just had a physical, and my blood tests show I'm very healthy. It's a good diet.

*Z snaps* Damn straight, my lord! You TELL him! Change your damn diet. -the hell he think he is? Dr. Oz?

(01-02-2009 11:03 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: I have to say this is the most sophisticated poop thread I have ever seen.
Is your cistern holding enough water?

cistern = the place where water resides pre-flush. The box structure on which your back rests when sitting.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Quote:I have to say this is the most sophisticated poop thread I have ever seen.
Thank you, trying to keep it classy around here.

Quote:First ew. Second, get a real plumber.
I did get a real plumber. As it turns out, the guy who snaked it the first time is a licensed plumber. He came by and snaked it again. This time, he got in like five flushes before he left, and said it shouldn't be a problem anymore, but to call him again if it is. I guess the problem is solved for now.

Quote:cistern = the place where water resides pre-flush. The box structure on which your back rests when sitting.
Neat, I learned a new word, which is rare for me, thanks.
I know that you saw me.