Join our server on Discord

ONION KNIGHT IS A BITCH!
DnD Tactics? What system?
I believe PC but idk.
(01-01-2009 05:29 PM)Altima Wrote: I never said I do not customize, I just said I haven't beaten the game yet. Got too many other damn games to play at home, and lately, I've been spending a lot more time at home than out of it. So console games are a priority. Plus I finally found my 2 favorite games of all time, Battle Hunter, and D&D tactics, so I've been playing the crap out of those two.
I'm pretty much surprised you have so many games but you don't have time to finish them lol what a waste of bucks xD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D&Dtactics is PSP, battle hunter is PS1, and eys, I is a big fan of old skool systems... hell, I sitll play Turok 1, and 2 regularly, because they are so bad ass, and much cooler than Halo, and I'd say Gears, too, except for the chainsaw, 'cuz THAT is pure awesomeness!

and well, like I said, TL.... huge fan of old skool, so if I buy enw games, that AREN'T up to par with older games, I usually end up getting only so far in the game...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Well that's a huge waste of money wight there! XD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(01-09-2009 06:45 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Well that's a huge waste of money wight there! XD

To you it may be a waste. To me thats a good deal. I keep alot of my old games and buy old ones. So really its something i do alot to.
lol i also like to keep old games! i might get that dnd tactics!
get it, it's as close to a real interpretation of D&D than any other game. and it's LONG.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]