Join our server on Discord

ONION KNIGHT IS A BITCH!
Okay I know this rant seems pretty retarded, and this is my first time posting a real rant, I expect no repies but that's what everyone says and they still get rpelies...so where goes... :(
I fucking worked my ass off and endangered my main character on SEVERAL moments, and what the hell do I get for it!? A CLASS THAT CAN EQUIP EVERY WEAPON AND USE NO SKILLS!!! What's wrong with that picture!? It would have been easier getting every class for just 3 battle,s instead of wasting 1/4 of the game getting the shittiest class possible!!! I mean that was a damn well waste of my time and what's worse is now the main character is behind because of that worthless piece of shit! It's worse than the base class!!! (Squire)
The dakr knight better not be like this or god help me...
I've been working ym damn ass off, and my character has died like 19 times getting dark knight! I'm just damn lucky I kept the main character on phoenix downs the entire time or he'd be gone! If the dark knight is any less than amazing, I will break that damn game!
So how was I?
I remember a close thread to this. "Gamers curse and yell." Who ever made that thread was 100% right.
Actually, the Onion Knight is hailed as one of the best classes.

When you reach level 90, their stats start going out of control and pretty much max out at 99. Combined with the Onion equipment, they are pretty much unstoppable.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(01-01-2009 05:03 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Actually, the Onion Knight is hailed as one of the best classes.

When you reach level 90, their stats start going out of control and pretty much max out at 99. Combined with the Onion equipment, they are pretty much unstoppable.

That or you master the Dark Knight class and get to lvl 99 and learn the Crushing blow move. Then your good to go!
Whichever one floats your boat, really.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I'm all about Dark Knight, however if that's the case I suppose I cna make Ramza a Onion Knight near the end of the game.

Which reminds me, I did everything I read about for Daek Knight along with the souls, do you have to level 8 the chemist and squire? If so I missed those two, and the lancer. Also, I do not curse and yell at my game, just online.
Which FF game are you talking about? You never said.

I know that in FF3, Onion Knight > all other classes, above level 90. When you hit 90 with them, their stats go through the roof, and they get every stat maxed at 99, along with being able to equip ANY weapon :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I believe tactics: war of the lions. I have the game and well, I haven't beaten it yet.... have WAAAAAAAaaaaay to many other games ATM, plus I was busy trying tofix this damn comp, which still practically sucks.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Okay I'm not talking about FF3, I'm talking about FFT: War of the Lions.
Also Altima, it is amazing, you really should work to customize units to the max, stale units never do the best.
I never said I do not customize, I just said I haven't beaten the game yet. Got too many other damn games to play at home, and lately, I've been spending a lot more time at home than out of it. So console games are a priority. Plus I finally found my 2 favorite games of all time, Battle Hunter, and D&D tactics, so I've been playing the crap out of those two.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]