Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Rax gasped, as he was wrenched up, and shoved between two plump breasts. "mhhh...1!!" he groaned, as he tried to pull away, already feeling suffocated. "mhr... mh mhhd mhr!(air... I need AIR!)" but at the same time, he couldn't hide his excitement, especially while not wearing any clothes, as his pinkish-red fox cock slid out almost an inch out of his sheathe.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"Ah!" Linvar hid her eyes from seeing Rax private area. "Um...please give Rax back when your done..."

"Alright!" The dancer stopped choking him. "Do you have a leash?" Dancy asked the pink hair girl.

"I only got one..." Linvar replied.

"Oh well!" Dancy has a whip magically appeared out of nowhere. "This will be the leash!" she smiled as she tied a knot around Rax's head and tooked him to her place.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"ACK!" Rax gasped, as he was dragged away from Linvar's house. "Jeeze, all day, I've been manhandled.." he muttered to himself, as he followed Dancy. "So... erhm.. what's going on?" he asked, as he kept to the end of the leash, not wanting any kind of outburst resolving with him being hugged to death by the freaky teen.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"Bye Rax..." Oreo waved at his friend as he was taken away. That was frightening, someone just came over and took poor Rax. He held Linvar's hand a little worriedly.

Tricia laughed. "You can cook? That's wonderful." She said as she led him inside, into the kitchen. "Please sit here, I the cook will bring your food around. I have some work to sort out for a while. Maybe you can cook some Chinese food sometime?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Don't worry I won't let anyone take you." Linvar comforted him, kissing his sweet lil cheeks. "But...I know I can't bring you to work...but you'll come with me anyways right?"

"Sure, my sister however cooks better than me. Not that I mind." he smiled as he spin the knife around which landed safely in his paws. "I'll pretty much cook whatever seems easy for me to do." he winked.

"Ohhhh you'll see." Dancy winked at him but out of nowhere she was rubbing his crotch! "I have something naughty~that I want you to do for me dearie~<3" she giggled with delight but also with a mischievous attitude.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Guh~ hey!" Rax slapped her hand away, as he pulled at the leash. "Don't go frying to get freaky around me, okay?"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"I will if you want me too, Linvar." Oreo said obediently, blushing a little when she kissed his cheek. He felt calmer when she comforted him, she really was nice. He wondered what her work was, but didn't think about it too deeply. He hoped Rax could come home soon.

"That's nice." Tricia smiled softly. "I'll go bring my daughter around now, okay?" She said, and waved, walking to Alicia's room. A maid brought in Lax's food, two large steaks with delicious sauce and garnish.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(02-05-2009 12:08 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: "I will if you want me too, Linvar." Oreo said obediently, blushing a little when she kissed his cheek. He felt calmer when she comforted him, she really was nice. He wondered what her work was, but didn't think about it too deeply. He hoped Rax could come home soon.

"That's nice." Tricia smiled softly. "I'll go bring my daughter around now, okay?" She said, and waved, walking to Alicia's room. A maid brought in Lax's food, two large steaks with delicious sauce and garnish.

"Alright," she smiled sweetly at him, taking him a long walk at the side walk. "Sorry, if this is a long road but, I like taking walks to work it helps me concentrate sometimes." she giggled.

"ALRIGHT! STEAKS!" finally something other than asian food he thought or garbage. He dig in on the food like a greedy pig, licking his mouth hungrily. "Thanks for the food miss!" he saluted at the maid.

"Hoohoo! Your such a fiesty one aren't you!?!" she giggled hugging him lovingly. "I like my men like that!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its okay. I love walking." Oreo told his mistress, trotting up beside her, the floppy tips of his ears jiggling a little as he walked. He was a little hungry, but didn't mind much. The walk with his new mistress was important to him. It was a time for them to bond and learn about each other a little.

The made bowed humbly. "You must be starving." She smiled. "If you want some more, feel free to call me. My name is Leena." She said, and excused herself, going back to dusting some of the family's old furniture.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers