Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Notice from Petland emporium Wrote:Dear global public,

We at Petland emporium and associations are pleased to inform that due to popular demand, the leaders around the world have agreed to the capture, and sale of the humanoid beings known commonly as "furries". However, due to the nature of these beings, many have to be domesticated, and as such are being sold along with a remote control collar, which will allow you to send minor shocks through the collar in order to discipline the anthropomorphic beasts. Please take care in the purchasing of your new pet furry, and have a great time taking care of these fantastical beasts.

all right, please excuse the cruddy little "quote" I thought of this rp a while back, including the intro message(above), and wlel, I can barely remember how it went exactly, but you get the picture. Furries are being sold as pets, which means all players with be controlling at least 1 human character before they can control a furry character.

As far as how this rp goes, have fun and use your imagination. would you like to breed your furry pets? just take care of them? or yiff them? as a human, they get to control their furry pet to a limit(i.e. player a wants his furry pet to do something, and it's up to player b to decide if he is going to follow the directions of his master/owner)

So... on with the profiles...

humans:

Name:
orientation:
looks:
reason: (why they want a pet)
size: (what measurements they got?)
other: (anything else? like how they treat their pets? do they clothe them? mean to them? etc.)

pets:

name:
pet name: (given to them by their owner)
species:
orientation:
description:
past life: (what they could have been doing before they were captured and sold as pets)
measurements:
other: (anything else that doesn't fit?)

rules:
-all board rules apply here
-no god mode
-no powerplay(even though you may own another persons character, it's still their character)
-no post flooding
-must have 1 human character for every 2 furry characters

all right, I won't bore you anymore, feel free to post profiles, and hopefully people like this idea.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Human:

Name: Brandon H.
Orientation: Straight
Looks: 6'4", 226 lbs., tanned and scarred skin from his job as a junkyard worker, shoulder length black hair tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes.

Wears:

Dirty Jeans: http://hypebeast.com/image/2006/06/Levis-X-Atmos-2.jpg

Work Boots: http://www.bootbarn.com/details/product_...135-Li.jpg

Black leather belt, with a nice beltbuckle: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/goldmount...uckles.jpg

Ford Vintage T-shirt: http://www.motorbrandsusa.com/v/vspfiles...008-2T.jpg

And a black Cowboy Hat: http://www.hatcountry.com/images/2009-Black-Gold.jpg

Reason: "breeding"

REAL Reason: wants a fucktoy.

Size: 8", kinda thick.

Other: firmly believes in "tough love". He'll be caring and affectionate to his pets when they're doing good, but isn't afraid to bring on the hurt if they screw up. For this, he has an M-14 assault rifle in his bedroom, with a clip of rubber bullets:

http://www.black-wolf.ru/review/weapon/r..._pic19.jpg

Drives an old Chevy Farm Truck:

http://www.daves-classic-cars.com/fullpi...k_sale.jpg

Pet:

Name: Blitzen
Pet Name(as given by owner): Blitz
Species: Alaskan Malamute
Orientation: Bi-Sexual(but she doesn't know that yet! :p)
Description: (see attached pic)
Past Life: was captured young, and has been passed from owner to owner, show she doesn't remember much of her past life.
Measurement: 34B
Other: wears a black leather collar, with a bone-shaped tag that has her current owner's information, and a pronged choker chain for when she really messes up. Her fur hides her naughty bits well enough to keep her from needing any real clothes.

...yeah, I'm bored. This sounds fun. Hope you don't mind me filling the "twisted redneck" role. XD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
All right sofar, though I kinda didn't mention(but it's ok if everyone wants to play as their own master), but the furry characters could also be other players' pets. For example, and I'm just going to use you for this, cowboy, Ishana belongs to Cowboy, while Blitzen belongs to me. So Cowboy'd take care of Ishana, while I took care of Blitzen.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Humans:

Name: Alicia Felise
Orientation: Has no sense of Orientation yet. Still thinks boys are "gross" but has an attraction to them.
Looks: About 5'5ft height, she has blond hair, a young, slender figure, sweet little hazel eyes and a sweet voice. She usually wears her school uniform, or her house clothes.
Reason: A lonely girl, she's always wanted a pet who could talk to her. When her pet cat died, she was devastated. She wants to take care of a new friend.
Size: Average ten year old size, but she's developing fast. She already has A0cups.
Other: She loves her pets, and doesn't believe in hurting them as a solution to when they do something wrong. She's kind, and gentle, loving and sincerely caring for them. She feeds them, plays with them, talks to them and if they want any, she even buys them clothes.

Pets:

Name: Unnamed
Pet name: Oreo
Species: Canis Familiaris (Dog - Border Collie)
Orientation: Has no sense of Orientation.
Description: 4'5ft in height. He has black and white fur, black prematurely black pawpads, golden-yellow eyes and a brown, studded collar with a bone-shaped name-tag. (See picture on my signature, on the right.)
Past Life: Was taken from his parents when he was too young to even open his eyes. He was then sold to (rescued by) an old couple who's children were all grown-up and working. They raised him for eight years as a faithful, loyal, friendly, cheerful, and rather helpful pup. He has some issues with a hand being raised at him from when his captors abused him.
Measurements: 4 1/2 inches length, 1 1/2 girth. Knot is 2 1/2.
Other: An innocent and playful kid. His favorite toy is the red rubber ball his current owners bought for him a while ago, second only to his stuffed dog. He was told that he was going to move in and become their granddaughter's pet, which saddened him because loves them and doesn't want to part ways. However, he obediently does as he's told, and awaits his new owners to come pick him up. He prefers wearing something to cover up, like boxers, but is also quite comfortable (at his age) wearing nothing.

Yes. I'm actually doing something clean!! Or will I?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
humans:

Name: Shaun
orientation: Straight
looks: 6' Favorite outfit is blue jeans with a black short sleeved shirt with a long sleeved white shirt under it.
reason: He's always had a thing for furries and wants one for himself.
size: 6 inches fully erected
other: Treats his pets well, though is a fan of BDSM.

pets:

name: Katt
pet name: None yet.
species: Feline
orientation: Bi.
description: Katt
past life: Was born and raised in a village far from the city, because of her age she can be a bit independent uncooporative.
measurements: Bcups.
other: Is obsessed with fish, loves round objects, and catnip has the same effect on her as normal cats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
humans:

Name: Danny C
orientation: bi
looks: 5'8", dark brownish hair, hazel eyes. Is a little chubby, but doesn't let that bother him
reason: He always liked having exotic pets. He figures Furries are as good an exotic pet as any.
size: 7", average thickness
other: not much else to say, except he might try something with his pets.

pets:

name: Ishana
pet name:
species: fox
orientation: bi, leaning more to lesbian
description: regular fox colors, with long black hair, with crimson tips. Usually has her hair done in a pony tail.
past life: She was pretty much living with her lover, trying to raise a family out in the forest, secluded from the cities. She has no idea where her kit is. Or where her lover is.
measurements: C-cup
other: She is already a mom, however she doesn't look it. She enters heat cycles quite often.

name: Rax (Roger Andrews Xavier)
pet name:
species: fox
orientation: straight, or at least he tries to be
description: looks almost like a fox version of Altima, except with short hair, and silver highlights, instead of Silver bangs. His fur color is a bit unstable, as he can change the color of his fur almost at will.
past life: he lived alone, near a river, until they found him. Now, he currently resides in a cage within a Petland Emporium store.
measurements: 7" long, 1" thick at first, but grows to 1 1/2". Knot can grow to 3"
other: His fur changes color based on his diet. His stomach "absorbs" the colors of his meals, and stores them in a pigmentary gland, which he can use to "paint" his fur. He usually likes to be a blueish color, so that is his primary fur color.

OOC: ok, that's about it, for now... I might throw in a few more characters, if other people join...
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Altima told me to post something, 'cause he's not awesome enough to doublepost, so I did.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
lol, ok..... whatever... I say let's start the RP, and if anyone wants to join still, feel free to do so.

IC:

"god damnit! lemme out!" Rax groaned, as he shook the bars on his cage. His fingers barely managed to fit into the tiny gaps of metal. "Grr.. AAAARGH!!!" Suddenly, Rax threw his paws to his neck, where the black collar was. It had sent a minor shock through his body, causing him to colapse backwards into the bowl of food behind him. He lay there for a moment, panting, as his slightly numb nerves regained their feeling.

"I keep tellin' you, they'll keep shocking you if you do anything stupid." Came a familiar voice behind him. it was female, with a slight bit of a southern accent. Rax tilted his head back so he could see who was talking.

About a few cages down, on the other side of the "aisle", sat a vixen that Rax swore he saw somewhere before. It was the girl from his dreams. And there she sat, just as naked as he was, in a cage just like his.

"I... I know you... but, from where?" Rax mutered, as he turned around, and got to his knees.

"Excuse me?' Ishana muttered, as she tilted her head.

Rax stared at her for a moment, before looking away. "err... nothing, never mind.." he muttered. Damnit, and she HAS to be naked, too! he thought, as he turned around, his back towards her.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"....Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at Black Masses..."

The radio blared from an old pickup truck, that rumbled angrily into the parking lot. As it rolled to a stop in front of the store, the driver depressed the clutch and the gas, letting the engine freespin angrily up to its redline, before killing the ignition. Out stepped a tall man, eyes covered by long black hair and a black cowboy hat. His hands were dirty from an honest days work, and scars ran the lengths of his arms from sticking his arms down jagged metal holes to pull out parts.

He slammed the door behind him, and flicked his cigarette away, as he stepped for the door to Petland Emporium.

Tattoos on his knuckles spelled out some rather unsavory words, but they were hidden well under the black grease and the new day's cuts and scrapes. He walked up to the counter, to pick up the "pet" he purchased a few days before.

Blitzen sat in her cage quietly, watching as Rax got shocked. They had removed her shock collar earlier that day, telling her she'd have a new owner by that afternoon.

Sure enough, at 4:15 on the dot, she heard the ungodly loud roar of an engine, and the light tinkling of the bells attached to the front door. The person sounded scary.

"...please don't let that be my new owner..." she whimpered, fear in her eyes.

Her previous owner was also an unsavory character, often beating her for the Hell of it, and forcing her to do things to people in front of cameras. Things she didn't want to do ever again. She was almost thankful that Animal Control picked her up before the bad man did anything worse to her.

Brandon leaned against the counter, tapping his dirty fingers against it.

"Yeah, I'm here to pick up Blitzen." He said in his low, coarse voice.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
humans:

Name: Shao Sotagi
orientation: Bisexual
looks: Shao is not big for a boy of his age, about 1 meter 20, its weight is about 70 pounds. He wears a black shirt with long sleeves, a black short [...] And black shoes, basically, it does that black. His blond hair is soft in the eyes of everyone as a crystal. He wear on his neck, the gold chain that he found on the neck of his sister, Soralie. He have dark blue eyes, they change color from his mood.
[Image: 38727ga4.jpg]
reason: He really want a friend, with who he can talk about anything
size: In a normal size for a boy of 15 years!
other: He will handle his pet as a friend

pets:

name: Shanele
pet name: Sha
species: WereCat
orientation: She don't know wet
description:
Cat form :
[Image: g5pk2x5i.jpg]
Human form :
[Image: 289786121_small.jpg]
past life: She remembers one thing, she was with Shao since the beginning of her life.
measurements: When she is in her Kitten Form, she was like all others kittens, the same for when she was a girl, expect for her cat ears and her tail!
other: She can be a little whith kitty, or a little girl/cat

Shao came back from school. When he opened the door, a young girl, half-human half-cat jump in his arms.
''I hope you do not forgot me, you promised me that we would play at the park after school!''
Shao do a smile, he flattered his head and entered the house.
''You are always so dramatic, I do my homework before ...''
Shanele come after him and become a pretty little white cat. Shanele jumped on him and rub on his chest. She jumped on the table and dip his right front leg in the bottle of ink. She gave sorta punch with her legs around the Homework of Shao.
''SHA! WHAT YOU MAKE, MY GOD?''
She looked at him with a little rumble.
''I do your homework, why?''
Shao breath Discouragement, and then he takes Shanelle in his Right hand.
'' Well ... We go to the park now, and especially not become a girl, otherwise I will have to punish you!''
After his few words, he headed for the door to get to the park, Shanele in his hands.

[OCC : Sorry all of you for my bad english, It's because I'm French... So my english not the best]
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz