Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
"Oh my..." Tricia said as she parked the car in the driveway. "You got a little bigger! Well, its no problem. Are you hungry? Lets feed you before you meet my daughter, huh?" She laughed and lead him through the large front gates.

Bliz was frightened, but he kept still for the vet and for Brandon. It was the least he could do after all he's done for him. "...My name's Blizzard." He said quietly, to break the awkward silence.

"Okay." Oreo said obediently, and let Linvar lead him. It was a big house, he was a little nervous, but it felt warmer here, like people cared. "Excuse me..." He looked up at Linvar. "What was your name again?" He asked sweetly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh I'm very sorry!" The pink hair girl apologized. "T-the name is Linvar, sorry I didn't mention my name earlier, thanks for reminding me." she giggled at him and then showed Oreo to her room. "This is where you and I'm going to sleep in. It was rather girly yet beautiful room, with flowers designs decorated on pillows and it looked really soft, there were tigerlilies on vases and a bathroom in the bedroom as well. There was also a picture frame of a small girl who looked like Linvar and a sexy looking woman with silver like long hair.

"I hope you really like this place." smiled Linvar having her arms wrapped around Oreo.

OCC: Darn I forgot Lax scenes as well so sorry xD

"Oh sorry, I'm always like this." Lax laughed. "Sure anything is good for me."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Frank was playing his guitar loudly and it flooded the house in noise.

"GOD DAMN FRANK!!! LOWE-..." Bridget was stopped in mid sentence as her ears picked up another sound so she walked to the window as Frank walked up behind her.

"What? What is it girl?" Frank said playfully as he saw the Wolf and Tricia steeped out of a car.

Peanutbutter saw them both and joined them in looking as Frank held his guitar in his hand amp still lightly humming. "So they got a new pet again huh?" Peanutbutter said Frank and Bridget nodded still looking out of the window.

"Should we go meet them?" Frank said.

Peanutbutter and Bridget looked at Frank "...Nahhh..." Frank shrugs and starts to play his guitar again "GOD DAMNIT! LOWER THAT!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Brandon smiled, "I'm Brandon. They call me B."

He pulled onto his street, completely unaware of the time. However, he was ready to take the yelling and fighting, or even flirting, if his neighbor was in that mood. All he knew was he was on the positive side of the universe for helping out an animal....no, a person, he didn't even know.

He pulled his truck up his dirt driveway, and looked over at the neighbor's house, half-expecting to see her storming his way.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Uhm.... ok.." Rax said, as he sat on her bed. "mhh... kinda comfy..." he muttered, as he lied back on the bed, and as he did so, due to him being naked, his balls were showing, and so did his sheathe. Usually he wore clothes, but since being captured, he hadn't worn any, and seemed to suddnely gave up on caring for clothes.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Midcrediant went to the kitchen and picked up the glass bowl of fresh picked blueberries and carried them towards which Rax is lying on his bed. "Here you go blueberries."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shanele looked at Ishana, she possesses a good will, she can sense it. She approached her a little.

''Yes, but Shao will pick me up shortly ... He has promised me ...''

She lowered her eyes.

''I suppose ... this necklace... I can't transform into a cat... They might give me some clothes ... It's seriously cold, here...''

Shanele tramble ... It was really cold.

''They trapped me when me and Shao, 'my master', go rescue a kid and his parent ... There is one guy which has hurt Shao before they come capture me ...''
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"You have a pretty room Linvar!" Oreo said, wagging his tail for her. He leaned against her affectionately when she hugged him. "I like your place already! I hope I don't break anything, I'll be really careful! Promise!"

"That's good then. You like steak? Our cook's making steak right now." Tricia said as she lead Lax inside. "Make yourself at home. We'll be giving you a bath after you eat, I hope you don't mind. We don't want the smell from the pet emporium on you."

Yanagi wasn't home yet. Bliz looked out the window, and was a little relieved to find out that she wasn't there. "Well, thanks for everything B. I'll tell my owner what happened, I hope she pays you back." He said, and got out of the car. "Somehow. I dunno if I can pay you back myself... I'd rather I did it myself though, I'm not sure I can. I'll help you out one day, I promise."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Thanks.." Rax said, as he ate quite a few blue berries, al the while, slowly regaining his blue fur. "hh there... good as new!" he said, smiling, until he noticed, ti was a bit of an off-tone in color, but oh well, no-one'd notice it unless they looked closely.

"Well, I doubt it... I don't have any clothes... and I was wearing some, before I was captured.... I wonder what happened to my kits, and my mate, for that matter.." Ishana said.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Another Human character xD;
Name: Dancy,(sometimes spelled Dancie) Trava
orientation: Straight but alittle girl curious
looks: A gyspy dancer but sometimes wears almost revealing clothes
reason: Has no pet but would often burrow Linvar's pet for fun.
size: DD
other: She's pretty dangerous, she may look cute and innocent but, she uses her whip for torture and sex.

"Oh it's alright, if you accidentally broke a vase it's easily replace. It doesn't cost much." smiled Linvar. "But, a life cannot be replace...so you should be careful where you bump into or do something that harms you." the sweet girl then gave Oreo a tummy rub. "It hurts if I lose you as well..."

*knock knock knock!*

"Oh I wondered who it is." Linvar smiled walking towards the door and then opened it to reveal...

Dancy about as tall as Linvar, but bigger breasts that looked like DD size. Almost bowl cut lavender hair, a purple strapless bra and a purple mini skirt. "HHiiiiii Linny! I heard you got a new puppy!" she screamed and gave Linvar a big hug.

"O-oh...yes. I do." smiled Linvar. "Two."

"Oh my gosh! You could've let me have one!" The energetic human screamed with delight.

"No...remember the time you did with the snake from the pet store?" sighed the pretty pink girl.

"I did have fun with it right?" Dancy smiled back at her but, Linvar sweatdropped.

"You nearly killed the poor thing!"

"Oh c'mon I'll take care one of your pet for 5 days since you got acting in your job." Dancie pleaded. "Please, I promised I won't be too hard...on both...." she winked at her.

"No! I will not let you abuse my pet!" Linvar shouted.

"...I'll give it back, unscratched and as good as new." smiled Dancy. "Your not going to take the other one to your work will you?"

"I'm not sure..." Linvar sighed.

"I bet he's super cute~<3, and you don't wanna to leave him alone since you just showed him your room!" Dancy sneered at her making the poor gal blush in embarrassment.

"Stop making conclusions!" Linvar tried hiding her shy face.

"AH HA! I KNEW IT!" The dancer smiled and then suddenly stared at Rax with a evil smirk like grin. "So I'm taking care of this cutie for a while?"

"Yes it's alright, as long you...don't." Linvar sighed.

"Oh don't worry we'll have some fun!" Suddenly a imaging halo appeared on Dancy's head. "Don't we Rax?" All of a sudden she hugged the poor dog with her big huge breasts pressing against him.

"Haven't had a cook when I left my sister on her own. And I thought I was going to do all the cooking!" laughed Lax. "My cooking is pretty good although I can only cook chinese food due to my sister but, I think my sister is a better cook than me." smiled Lax. "Steaks fine with me."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)