Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Brandon pulled his truck into a parking lot for a rundown-looking Vet's Office, in a strip center. He didn't even notice there was a Tattoo parlor a few spots down. This man did what he did for the love of the animals. He didn't have a big, fancy office in a nice neighborhood. If the owner couldn't afford it right away, he'd set up a line of credit for them until they could pay him off. As long as an animal was in need of medical attention, he would do everything he could to help him.

"Alright, Bliz, c'mon." Brandon said, as he helped him out of his truck. He bled a little on his seat, but he didn't care.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes ma'am." Oreo said obediently. "Thank you for adopting me, you have such a nice house." He added sweetly, hugging his dog close. He saw the dog-like creature enter the house, and he tilted his head curiously. He then turned toward Rax, who was bigger than him. "Hi... I guess we should make friends. I'm Oreo." He introduced himself, not affording to be shy now. He was all alone now, and if he wanted to fend for himself, he couldn't afford to be shy. He had to be the nicest, friendliest puppy alive, and that's what he was going to do.

Bliz followed him obediently, feeling very grateful toward the human. And he thought Mr. H was intimidating! He was a nice guy. "Thanks, Mr. H... for everything."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[OOC: Now, Shanelle is for sale]

Shao awoke a little later, lying in the sand of the park. He looked around him. The park is now empty, but how is it nobody awake him? He try to get up, but in vain. His injuries do him suffer. But he must found Shanele ... He took a small bottle in his back pocket. Whew, it's not broke ... He opened it and drank the contents. A small remede by its big sister, Soralie. He managed to recover.

* I wonder where are the petshop ...*

Shanelle awoke in a large cage, inside a building ... There were plenty of other cages across this piece. An old desk in a corner and many items for animals. She was a little girl again, but with a strange collar around her neck. All other animals, not all normal, Have one too. She went to hide in a corner of the cage and wept in silence.

* Shao ... Come quickly ...*

She was in a petshop ...
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Err... I'm Rax...." Rax sighed, as he patted Oreo's head. "Nice to meet you, Oreo..." he said, with a smile.

Ishana turned and saw Shanele in the corner of the cage next to her. "They got you, too?" she asked, as she crawled closer to Shanele.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(OCA: Updated Soluna's picture http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8062&page=5)

Linvar smiled seeing the two adopted dogs are getting to know each other she then cleared her throat and opened the door. Inside was huge, a set of stars in the hallway, a white kitchen to the right, the living room on the left with Soluna's big pillowy bed and what seems like another pillowy bed for adopted pet but one. But there's another room that looks like a bed room.

"Oh dear..." Linvar blushed as she noticed there's only pillow for one dog. "I'm sorry...Rax and Oreo, I have pillow for you guys to sleep in...but Rax you don't mind taking the pillow right? And Oreo you could stay asleep at my bed if you want." Linvar asked the both of the canine furries.

Soluna rolled her eyes noticing how she's getting alittle too spoiled over Oreo. But she doesn't care as long she has a place to stay. "Eeeee...."

"Oh yes right you can show Rax the bottom room while I'll show Oreo the upper room thank you Soluna!" The pink human then bow lightly at her before taking Oreo by the paw.

Soluna sighed, "Sorry, she's abit excited sometimes."

Lax then suddenly clutched his chest noticing a change on his body his clothes then appeared on him as he changing, his legs became longer and muscular chest starting to appear.

"Grraaahhhh! Sorry, I'm....changing..." after a few minutes his undo changed was a werewolf! A handsome looking werewolf in a trenchcoat. Lax sighed, "Atleast the curse of being Feral is lifted..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rax stared at Soluna for a moment, as he finally noticed those nice plump... "err... it's ok..." he muttered, as he turned his attention to the pillow on the floor. "uhh... that's supposed to be my bed? -.-" he groaned, as he sat down on it, as it began to sag a little under his weight. "ehh...." he muttered, as he stared at Soluna's rather large bed. "Nice bed ya got there... looks reaaal comfy..."
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"It feels rather too big. I don't mind we switched I'm used to sleeping in small beds." Soluna replied to the fox furry. "Although you can have mines, I like sitting in that bed when Lin thought about getting you two guys. Although I thought she said she's going to get one pet but, oh well." the Midcrediant shrugged.

"Anyways, Lin wants me to show you around the room, so you won't get lost on where you find your food or go to the bathroom, you can go outside and piss on the grass but, if your going to do your do-do then your going to have to use the fancy restroom down here." The dog/rabbit then pointed the finger at the kitchen and a bear picture frame of a bear holding a newspaper and sitting on the toilet.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rax nodded. "I see.... though, I normally don't do it lumberjack style if I don't have to..." he said. and then he looked at her bed once again. "Uhm... won't err.. what's her name get angry if I stayed in your bed?" he asked, as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

The Vet was quick to see Bliz and Brandon. After a quick shot of painkiller, he got stitched up quickly. Brandon off-loaded a few hundred bucks for it, but, he felt he was doing a good deed.

After a quiet truck ride home, Brandon idly wondered how his neighbor would yell at him for "stealing" her dog.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Nah she doesn't mind, she will get alittle upset if you sleep on the couch but, if you're watching Television." The dog/rabbit then pointed at the white flat screen T.V.

"Then it's alright to sleep on it, like she did when watching spiderman and then gave the dvd due to the fact it was boring. But the most important don't sleep in the guestroom, that's were people who visits her normally sleeps." She pointed the living room that has a door open revealing a very nice white luxury bed. "Sleep in there, and no food for you for a certain day that's her way to discipline a pet."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)