Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Alicia lead Oreo all over the large house, with its unwelcoming, shiny floorboards, its unnatural cleanliness and silence. The tour was nice, but he'd rather play in her backyard. Alicia was cute, sweet girl, and Oreo liked her. He wondered why she was so lonely? A girl like her could make friends easily. What he didn't know was that her parents were nice, but overly strict when it comes to their success and finance. Their attitudes often turned away any friendly faces that turned her way. Oreo was her one link to a normal childhood.

"-And this is the kitchen!" Alicia said, bringing him back where they had met her mother. On the desk were lots of different ingredients, chocolate sauce, whips, flavoring, food dyes... "See that list on the counter? Mama owns an Icecream company, those are her new ideas for icecream flavors!" She explained. The list contained ingredients, procedures, and at least 20 new flavors.

Oreo tilted his head as he stepped into the kitchen again. He it was so big, and he was so distracted, he didn't realize how messy the black tiles were. He stepped on a barely visible puddle of chocolate sauce, and his pawpads slipped, making him land on his butt and skid forward, ramming the wooden counter, their contents spilling all over.

Alicia gasped and ran to him. "OREO! Are you alright?"

Oreo scrambled to his feet, panicked and scared. "I-I'm so sorry- I didn't-"

"What's going on-" Tricia walked in with her apron. Her eyes flitted from Alicia on top of Oreo, to the counter, to all her dyes and flavors and ingredients spilled all over the counter-top and the floor. Her eyes widened, horrified. "MY NEW FLAVORS!!" She screamed, running to the counter, she lifted the stained and inscrutable piece of dye-soaked paper up. "I never got to present it yet! It took me weeks to come up with these new flavors!!" She cried furiously.

Oreo looked down, fearful and guilty, his ears drooped. Tears welled in his golden eyes. How stupid he was! "I'm s-sorry Mrs. Felise! I really am! I- I- I didn't mean to!" He apologized sincerely.

"No, no Oreo. I'm sorry." Tricia said coldly. "Grab your bag. I'm taking you to the adoption center."

Oreo looked up, devastated. He closed his muzzle, and nodded sadly. "Okay." He surrendered completely.

Alicia burst into tears, hugging the puppy she just started loving.

The drive to the Petland Emporium was quiet. Oreo hugged his backpack silently, not daring to look up. Tricia drove her car in silence, no music, no nothing. She knew she was being too harsh, she knew she was letting her temper get the better of her and that she was being unfair to the poor young pup. He was genuinely sorry... but she couldn't go back now. She wouldn't humiliate herself by doing that. Instead, she spoke to him. "I don't hate you..."

"I'm sorry." Oreo replied weakly. "I'm a bad dog. Its okay."

Oreo's hopeless tone broke Tricia's heart. He was a sweet kid, and he sure took it hard. "No, you're not a bad dog. There are no bad dogs... just bad owners."

"No... I'm a bad dog. Granny and Grandpa weren't bad owners, they're the best owners in the world." Oreo reasoned.

Tricia grit her teeth. "No Oreo, I'm the bad owner."

[Petshop Emporium]

Tricia signed some forms, Oreo was taken, stripped, and shoved into a cage. He was allowed to keep his backpack and his dog, who he hugged tightly. This place frightened him.

Without a second glance, she turned to leave Oreo. She couldn't bare seeing him afraid and miserable, naked in that cold cage. She stopped in front of a cage, looking at its inhabitant. It was a rather charming wolf. She considered how lonely Alicia would be now that she had foolishly disowned Oreo so fast... She decided she would adopt the wolf, Lax. "Excuse me, sir? I'd like to adopt this one please."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alright!" Frank called out "See you Alicia!" Frank turned to Peanutbutter and Bridget "...Well? What do you think of Oreo and Alicia?"

"The girls rather cute, But Oreo seems rather shy." Bridget said then added "Calling me wired? Sorrrrrrry~ for being out going." Bridget said sarcastically.

Peanutbutter laughed "Why are you calling another girl cute sis? ~~~Have a crush?~~~"

Bridget blushed for a second then regained her composer. "NO!"

Frank and Peanutbutter laughed Frank confused so he asked "Your a lesbian or something?"

Bridget froze for a moment then played i off. "No... Not at all."

Peanutbutter nodded. "Well.. The girl is cute and she seems very playfully! I wouldn't mind sicking m-"

"STOP IT PEANUT!!!" Bridget added quickly.

Peanutbutter tilted his head "What? I wanted to stick my tail out at her and playfully slap her with it."

Frank palmed his face "He's so innocent." Frank chuckled before counting. "WELP!!! ...Lets show you guys my house." Frank said walking into the huge complex both followed closely behind him.

The house was rather big and there was a lot of space due to little furniture the only notice thing was a huge Stack amp and guitars lied up along a wall. Frank thumbed to all of it "Its not crowded because it kills the sound when I play... It gets rather loud during my free time. But looks like I'm going to have to keep it lower now huh?" Playfully waving his arms in the air. "I don't want to hurt my baby's ears."

Peanutbutter and Bridget both looked at him annoyed Sarcastically laughing.

Frank laughed at them. "I should show you your room."

Bridget quickly interrupted "room? you mean as in ONE?"

"Yeah? Why is that a problem?" Frank asked head tilted at them.

Bridget guessers as if its obvious. "YEAH! I'm a GIRL... and He's a guy."

"Well...You guys are brother and sister. Whats your point? Don't tell me your going to be wired and look at each other."

"Well.. Shes a girl... AND SHES SO ANNOYING!!!" Peanutbutter added.

Frank laughs "Deal with it. That's all I got." He said as he lead them upstairs and showed them there room "Don't worry its two twin beds pushed together, you can push them apart if you want." Closing the door "Any questions?" Frank asked.

Bridget pointed to a spare door "Yeah... Whats in there? you said you only have two rooms."

Frank laughed like a mad man "Why do you want it?" Frank asked jokingly

Bridget tilted her head "Uhm? Yes please?"

Frank laghed even harder. "YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN A BATHROOM?!"

Peanutbutter joined Frank laughing hard as Bridget blushed and became angered "SH-SHUT UP! I didn't know!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Linvar saw another dog in the cage, seeing the owner found another dog to replace it she felt saddened wondering why would anybody would replace such a thing....maybe a trouble maker? Perhaps she will make less trouble, she then looked at the man and said, "I'll adopt this one too." she smiled happily having her hand rubbed around his belly and rubbing him.

Lax perked his ears, wagging his wolfy tail as soon he heard a woman. He yawned and smiled, "Heh, finally. Thank you miss."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A man opened Lax's cage and let him out, giving Tricia a form to fill out. "No problem. Are you good with kids? My daughter really needs a friend, and I made a terrible mistake. What's your name?" She asked him softly.

Oreo looked up at the soft voice, hope in his golden eyes. He saw a rather beautiful young woman reach into his cage and rub his belly. He closed his eyes, taking in her warm touch. He licked her arm lightly, gratefully. He didn't like it in the cage. A man opened it, and he got out. "My name's Oreo..." He introduced himself shyly. He hoped he wouldn't disappoint her. "Thank you so much for adopting me..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"The name is Lax, and yes I enjoy them." smiled Lax, finally out of the cage he was in! Probably the reason why he doesn't want to be in feral form again, but he doesn't want to disappoint the mother and let himself do whatever he wants.

Perhaps she's probably attactive young girl that she was talking about, a boy maybe but it doesn't matter.

He doesn't want to violate her kid and get putted into adoption like that mutt. So he'll behave and try to get them to warm up to him. "If your looking for a guarding dog then I'm one of them too if there is ever someone who tends to steal any food or any valuable items. I go and attack them that's my job also."

"Oreo?" Her eyes filled with wonder and giggled. "Oh I love oreo cookies and Oreo definitely suits you!" Linvar gave him a kiss on his head and rubbed his belly more. "Oh, your such a cutie~<3"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh?" Tricia smiled at him. "That's perfect, actually, Alicia will like you." She told him, leading him out to her car, opening the passenger seat at the front for him. "You don't get car sick, do you?"

Oreo couldn't help but blush lightly as the girl complimented him. He licked her cheek gratefully with his small, soft tongue, and tapped his foot on the floor involuntarily as she rubbed his belly. "Thanks! I hope I don't disappoint you... I'll try my best to be a good dog!" He told her, warming up to her instantly. He didn't want to leave her side.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Nope never, the only thing I get sick is getting seasick once!" laughed Lax. "But, I guess I grow outta of it when I was a wee lad." the greyish blue wolf added as he get in and laid on the passenger's seat. He's a rather big dog as big as any wolf could get, but hopefully his size wouldn't scare the kid.

"Aren't you a very energetic one!" smiled Linvar taking Rax and Oreo with her, but instead of going into the car, she had her leash with her and walked them over to her mansion.

It was a rather big bout almost as as tall as a 2 story building would be but more wider with lots of windows. However it has a huge front yard and some decorated flowers at the front of the mansion.

"I...hope you like the place." she smiled at the both of her dog and fox. "As long you don't mess up the flowers you can play outside as long you want."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you!" Rax yelped in excitement, as he pounced Linvar, hugging her. He was so excited, that he accidentaly let his "camo" go, as parts of his fur turned a darkbrownish-red mixture. "Uh... >_>" he god off her, and focused on the color blue, bt his fur didn't change back. "Crap... Do you have any blue food?" Rax asked, as he stared at the brown streaks all across his side, back, and chest. They looked oddly like paintbrush marks, as if a mad painter were using a paintbrush as a sword against the fox.

Ishana sighed. "Well, guess I'm alone..." she muttered. she turned around in her cage, and saw the whole store practically empty.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
New character pet although not for adoption ^ ^;
pet name: Soluna
species: Midcrediant(rabbit/dog)
age: 3(21 in dog years I don't know how old in rabbit years too)
orientation: Straight
description:
[Image: Soluna.jpg]Linvar's pet, she's a very rare kind of breed(plus endangered due to the fact people think it's good luck, the male is more common than the female) that is hard to extremely to crossbreed it(even it breeds with big/medium/small dogs) it will get a pure breed or the mixed breed of their father. For example if breed a mutt with Midcrediant(male/female), the mutt or the Midcrediant will get a mutt instead of a Midcrediant/mutt which makes the spieces of Midcrediants of a rare case but female Midcrediants are more hunted do to myth, however the good news is spiecies like her would give birth to 8-10 babies.
past life: Given to Linvar by a friend when she was a baby.
measurements: 44D
other: She's leaning more to breeding but...she's highly picky around choosing male mates, doesn't even talk but pets could understand her talking what she talks.

"Wow your a unique fox are you?" Linvar giggled rubbing the head of his head. "Well I got blueberries but, I don't think it's healthy for a dog to eat sweets, maybe just blueberries." she smiled. As they head closer to the mansion, Soluna was at the front porch sleeping away on the chair.

Her ears then perked up as she saw two larger males that is bigger than her, she was annoyed the fact probably the two animals will bother her like a dog chasing a cat on a heat.

Soluna then stood up from her slumber and then headed straight under the doggy door which is as big as her.

"Oh, right I need to update the doggy door now that I have Oreo who is big." the girl giggled at herself being rather silly.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rax chuckled. "lue berries are fine.. don't like the taste, but love the color..." he muttered. He turned his ehad, and saw Soluna run through the tiny door. "Err... does it.. bite?" he asked, afraid that that odd looking dog-thing would attack him for stepping foot into Linvar's house. As tough as Rax seemed to be, he was a push-over, his bark worse than his bite.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]