Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Brandon frowned, then started thinking quickly. He could short out the shock collar, cut the chain, and have him back before his neighbor got home, or he could crack open his old survival manual and try his hand at field surgery.

"Blitz, run under the carport and get my boltcutters a length of wire, and my voltmeter." He commanded lowly, as he placed a strip of duct tape across the cut, making an improvised suture.

Blitz nodded, and came back with a spool of wire, a small box with probes, and a giant pair of bolt cutters.

Brandon quickly scrawled a note, explaining the situation, folded it up, and stuck two hundred dollar bills in it, before handing it off to Dusk.

"Give this to your master when she gets home, and tell her I'm sorry for what I have to do." He said, as he pulled his knife out, and quickly broke into the shock collar.

With the skilled hands of a master craftsman, he cut a small length of wire, and located the two points that completed the circuit to create the shock. He wrapped the wire around the posts inside, keeping the collar from shocking him. He closed it back up, and held it shut with duct tape. He picked up the boltcutters, and cut the chain three links down from his collar. He heard it try to shock Bliz, but he knew it wouldn't work. He made simpler circuits in his sleep.

"C'mon, lets go. You'll bleed to death if we don't get you stitched up." He said gently, trying to coax Blizzard to the gate.

"You can trust him." Blitzen pleaded, "he's a nice human. He only wants to help you."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After Shao said his plan, Shanele run to be closer to the attackers. Shao gave the signal, a simple hand movement. Shanelle ran to the men wearing black and jumped into the back of the one who holds the little boy. Whoever hits the father turned to see why his colleague was screaming and saw the cat on his back.

''Hmm ... You're being attacked by small cats now? I think he will not talk, then we should kill them now!''

He pulled out his gun and turned to the father. He pointed his weapon at him.

''I advise you, to don't do this! Otherwise you will regret ...''

He turned and saw that the little cat, who speaks ... His colleague does not understand too. The kitten became bright white. With their black sunglasses, they could see the transformation in detail. The cat became a little girl ... The man with the little cat on his shoulder, fell under the weight of the unexpected little girl. She got up and started running towards the road. Shao had explained that the police was on the street corner, on the other side. She became a cat when the second man started to run after her.

''Shanelle! Do not be caught ...''

Shao already ran to the street. When one of the men in black jumped over him. He fell to the ground and banging his head. He turned around and had a burst of fear. The man, he smile ... Shao gave him a kick in the stomach. The man let a few seconds before he caught his foot again, which made him stumble.

''Shit ... SHANELE GO TO POST OF POLICE AND BECOME A LITTLE ...''

His last words were stopped by the right hand of the kidnapper. The kidnapper gave him a punch in the stomach before getting up and kicking him with his feet ... Shao spat blood in this flurry of blows. His view became confused. The last thing he could see, it Shanelle getting caught just before entering the police station ... A man, quite old, had managed to beat the second man in black ... Shao did not know this old man
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Rax and Ishana remained inside the Pet shop for another hour, grumbling in silence, as they occasionally rattled the bars.

OOC: can't do much else...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
OOC:

Name: Spencer Felise
Orientation: Straight
Looks: 6'4ft tall.
Size: 7 1/2 inches length, 2 1/2 inches girth.
Other: He's a board executive of a big firm, and is one of the most innovative minds of the corporation and is always working. The strain and pressure always has him in a tender mood and very stressed. He's prone to fits of rage. He's trying to be a good father, despite being a pedophile in the past. Since he's always out working, he's rarely seen out of his suit, and finds it difficult to spend time with his daughter.

Name: Tricia Felise
Orientation: Straight.
Looks: 6'0ft tall.
Size: D, almost DD. Her
Other: She owns a well-known icecream franchise, and when she's not at home making new flavors, she's at meetings discussing marketing, advertising and demands for her brand of Icecream. She loves her daughter very much, and tries to spend time with her when she can, but like her husband, she's almost never around, and has a maid and a nanny or a babysitter look after her. She used to engage in bestiality when she was younger, and still has the occasional zoophilic fantasy. She also has a foot, paw and anal-fetish.

IC:

"Hi Bridget and Peanutbutter!" Alicia giggled sweetly. "Gosh, you're a lot bigger than Oreo."

Oreo traced circles on grass with his foot bashfully, hands behind his back. "Thanks..."

"Oh sorry Frank, but I have to get Oreo used to the house! I hope they become good friends, huh?" Alicia told Frank, and gently took Oreo's paw. "C'mon Oreo. Say bye bye!"

Oreo turned to wave at them as she led them up her house. "Bye Frank, Bridget, Peanutbutter!" He called at them sweetly, and vanished into the house. It was pretty big inside, well furnished... and almost unnervingly clean. Back at granny and grandpa's house, it smelled old. Not musty, but more of a "I've been lived in comfortably for years, I'm warm, and I'm protective" kind of smell.

"Mom? Mom? I'm home!" Alicia called, leading Oreo around the house, the soft pawpads on his feet lightly padding against the shiny floorboards. They reached the kitchen, and found Tricia Felise sitting on the table, cross-legged, sampling some ice cream.

Mrs. Felise was a smartly dressed, strict looking woman with her daughter's blond hair. When she saw him, her expression warmed up and she welcomed them back openly. "Alice! Grandma was right, Oreo's cuter than I thought." She laughed. "Well, get him out of those dirty shorts huh and pop them in the laundry. I trust grandpa packed you extra undies?"

Oreo blushed underneath his fur. "Yes ma'am..."

Tricia laughed warmly. "My aren't you precious?" She held out a hand to him. "Please, just Tricia. Welcome to our family."

Oreo smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Tricia!

Dusk nodded. "I will."

Bliz whined, but he knew Brandon was right. He was already feeling woozy from the blood loss, so he went along with Brandon. "Take care Dusk!" He called back at her, and staggered a little dizzily out the gate. "What if he comes back?" He asked Brandon worriedly.

OOC:

Shall I adopt them? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon handed the Assault Rifle off to Blitz, along with the clip.

"Remember what I told you. If that guy comes back, put the clip inside, pull that metal tab back, and look through the circle. Line up the bar on the front with the circle on the back with your target, and SQUEEZE. Don't jerk the trigger, or you'll miss your target." He said, giving Blitz a kiss on her forehead, "I trust you and believe in you. Protect Dusk at all costs."

Blitz stood dumbfounded on the porch, holding her master's assault rifle. He had just shown enough faith and confidance in someone he only knew a day to protect someone she barely knew with lethal force. She felt something deep down in her belly. Love? Acceptance? Pride? She didn't know, as she hid the rifle and the clip behind the fridge on the porch, and laid down, watching her master's truck drive away.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: sure? I mean, you do have a lot on your plate, at the moment... and guys, slow down, Shadowknight hasn't posted in a while....

IC:

"This is bullshit!" Rax cursed, hours later. "What the hell are we supposed to do about using the rest room?" he muttered, as he paced what he could of his small cage. damnit... I need to go BADLY he thought. Just as soon as he said it, a man walked into the room, with a box, 1 foot wide, by 2 feet long, stopped in front of his cage, grabbed a bag form elsewhere, and poured the contents into the box. Turns out, it was kitty litter, as he opened the cage, and slid the box near the entrance.

Rax smiled as he rushed the man, but just as soon as he moved within 2 feet of the guy, the guy pulled a control form a pocket, hit a button, and rax collapsed, scratching the collar at his neck, as it shocked him once more. After a moment, Rax stopped spasming long enough, to sit up, and examine the kitty litter, until he smelled something foul. "Damnit..." he muttered, as he looked all over his lap, belly, and around his waist. The sock had caused his bladder to relax, as he peed himself.

The man laughed, as he finished placing a box in Ishanas cage, while Ishana stood clear on the other side, smarter than Rax to attempt an escape."Well, that answers your question, huh?" Ishana smiled, as the man left the two in peace.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

OOC: I'm not really sure what to do. It'd be boring to adopt my own pet, and it looks like everyone has their own thing going on.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
IC: How about you adopt Ishana and Rax, and Alti can adopt Katt? That, or I can add a few more pets and humans to adopt them with.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: yeah, i'll do that then...

IC:

A young man pulled up in front of the store. He exited his vehicle, a hand-me-down-of-a-hand-me-down that his entire family used, untl he finally earned his drivers license. The car was a good car, still working, and able to get him wherever he wanted without ever showing any signs of trouble. He locked the car, and entered the store, and began browsing. A couple months ago, it was is birthday, and the last gift his parents would give him was his own pet. Of course, he was able to go out and pick it himself, and he'd have to buy everything, but his parents would "Reimburse" him. "All right... what would be a cool, exotic pet..." he said to himself, as he stared at all the whining puppies and cats that meweled and whimpered whenever he neared the glass. Finally, after searching the store for half an hour he walked up to the cashier, and asked him if he had any exotic pets or something. The man nodded, and took him behind the counter, and the first thing Danny saw were fairly large cages, with humans... no wait, they look like humans... "What are they?" he asked, as he neared the cages.

Rax heard Danny, and jumped to the bars, "Hey bud... get me outta here, please!" he pleaded, putting on an innocent face, hoping that whoever that guy was, he had some decency to set him free.

"They can talk?" Danny asked, turning to the owner. The owner nodded, and Rax continued to jabber away. Danny sniffed something, and he turned towards Rax. "what's that- oh.. god... that's just sick..." he muttered, as he stared at Rax's blue-white fur stained yellow, the source of the smell.

Danny continued on, until he stopped in front of Katt's cage. "Cool... she looks like a cat! I like cats. I'll take her!" Danny said, turning to the owner. They made the transaction quietly, and then the owner opened the cage, and stepped back, as Danny stepped forward. "C'mere, cutie!" Danny said, opening his arms wide with a smile, trying to sound cute.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

humans:
[Image: PrincessLinvar.jpg] but minus the dress and add a purple one piece jumpsuit with a white jacket with blue linens and a blue ribbon almost at the end.
Name: Linvar Balette
orientation: Straight
looks: 5'1
reason: She adores cute or nice looking animals one that she enjoys getting along with.
size:36C or 40 D

pets:
[Image: Lax.jpg]
name: Lax
pet name:
species: wolf
orientation: Straight
description: Bluish sorta greyish like fur, purple hair, and turquoise eyes.
measurements: 14 inch think with a knot.
other: He enjoys cute girls, somewhat affectionate, although he likes to roughhouse with other male dogs to show them who's dominate.

Linvar suddenly walked in the adoption looking around the aisle looking any male pet she could find. Her long pink hair slowly flowing gracefully as she walked in. She saw the poor looking dog Rax wanting to get out of the terrible place. "Awww you poor thing..." The cute girl cooed at the fox and had her hand going through his soft fur.

Lax was hungry, but patient as he sleeps his day as he felt bored through the cage he is in and wondering if he ever have an owner.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)