Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Brandon laid asleep in his bed, leaving his door open for his new pet to come and go as she pleased. He slept naked, and it didn't seem to bother her one bit. After the day before, she really didn't mind him.

They stepped into the sad little trailer house at the end of the street. Brandon set a box labeled Summit Racing Equipment that he got in the mail on an old table in the kitchen, then showed her around.

Two of the bedrooms were empty, and used for storage, holding boxes of stuff, ranging from car parts to old coins that he collected. His office area was in the living room, a desk made of an old trunk lid off a car and some cinderblocks, housing a very nice computer system. Next to it was a flatscreen TV and surround sound system, with a Coffee Table made of the Engine Block out of a truck and a sheet of glass that looked rather tasteful, in an industrial way. Seats out of cars and a couch made up the rest of the living room, giving the room a feel of someone who was either too busy or too lazy to make it work.

Brandon showed her his room next, opening the door labeled NO TRESPASSING. Adorned on the walls were a Rebel Flag, a POW/MIA Flag, a Texas Flag, and an American Flag, along with a few sword with decorative plaques and the flywheel from a car. A large bed was placed in the middle, with a window tinted with auto tint to one side. A simple dresser stained artfully to have the effect of one of those old "woody" wagons, and the walls were painted a dull shade of black. She only now noticed, but the entire inside of the house was painted the dull shade of black. She was about to ask him why, when she heard a click.

Brandon pulled the clip from his rifle, and showed it to her, "this is an M-14 Assault Rifle, built by Springfield Arms in 2007. It is a precision machine made of forged steel and black forest walnut. You NEVER play with this. Treat it as if it is ALWAYS loaded, and that it can kill you if you mishandle it. Throughout your life, treat every weapon with the respect and fear it deserves, because it can take your life just as easily as it can save it."

Blitz learned quickly that Brandon didn't treat her as a pet, but more as a roommate. Sure, she slept at the foot of his bed, but he had offered for her to sleep under the covers with him. She didn't eat dried kibble from a bowl on the floor, but ate whatever Brandon felt like getting from one of the many drive-thru restaurants in town. She used the toilet, even bathed in the shower. She quickly fell in love with her home and the freedoms within it.

She was laying on the floor in the living room, chewing on a large bone, when her ears perked up. Someone was outside. She creeped up to the window, and saw a man next door with a knife and pantyhose on his head.

She ran for Brandon, and shook him awake.

"Brandon, there's a man outside with a knife." Blitz whispered urgently.

In a flash, Brandon had his jeans on, and grabbed his M-14, grabbing a clip from his "Kill Box" of ammo, an old Vietnam-Era Ammo Box, one of three he kept near his bed.

With a loud "Ka-Chang!", he jacked a round in the chamber, and stepped out onto his back porch. He saw the man, and raised his rifle up, flicking the variable-fire select lever on the side to Semi-Auto.

"BOY, YOU DON'T LIVE THERE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! DROP THAT SHIT BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!!!" he yelled, his voice echoing down the quiet street.

Blitz was utterly shocked and the raw anger he saw in his eyes. She made a mental note never to wake him up unless it was important.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Okay I'm kinda lost, do we adopt our own characters? And is there a shopkeeper or do we create a temporary one ourselves for our posts?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When finally Shao caught Shanelle, they heard a scream. He turned and saw the black people, hitting an adult in their forties, and take a young boy tries to bite his abductor.

''Tell us where it is?''He gave another punch to the man who spat blood.

* Bastard! They have no right to do this! *Shao looked Shanelle with a determined face.

''Shanelle we will help them... Here is the plan ...'' He told in the ear of Shanelle, his famous plan of action. Shanelle looked at him, worried.

''But if I am caught ... They will bring me away from you ... And I do not want to leave ...''

''What you think it's better like that? Look at this boy with his father, surely, who was beaten in front of him! I cannot sit there and do nothing''Anger filled his voice, over and over.

''Ok, we gonna do it's, but I want you to promise me that you will do everything to come find me ...''

''Find you?''Now is the doubt that fills his voice.''Okay, but I do not think they are going to kidnap you ... You run too fast ...''
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(01-04-2009 10:11 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: OOC: Okay I'm kinda lost, do we adopt our own characters? And is there a shopkeeper or do we create a temporary one ourselves for our posts?

OOC: Well, that was kinda the whole Idea of the RP, players adopting other players "pets", but it seemed like almost everyone adopted their own pet, XD

Well, it's not obligatory to adopt someone elses pet over yours, it's just a part of the RP. So, everyone is good just adopting their own pets, but it would be fun if you adopted another players pet.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(And so Frank Mazzola comes into the RP to give this RP bad spelling and poor description!!!)

Name: Frank A Mazzola
orientation: Bi
looks: 6'0 220lb Long brow hair and brown eyes
Dressed: Light blue jeans: http://www.shopping.662mob.com/images/relaxed.jpg a tight fitting black "famous" shirt: http://www.wahoos.com/store/wahoosfish/i...003%20.jpg black DC's: http://www.sportsauthority.com/largeImag...4543dt.jpg Belt: http://shop.pacsun.com/catalog/product_popup.jsp?parentCategoryId=277&categoryId=581&subCategoryId=&productId=1171&colorCode=010
reason: No real motive he always wanted a anthropic pet instead of a feral pet
size: 7inch girth 2 1/2 inchs

name: Bridget
species: Ferret
orientation: secretly bi curious
description: http://d.furaffinity.net/art/suanelightf...stcard.jpg
measurements: C34

name: Peanutbutter
species: Ferret
orientation: Straight
description: http://d.furaffinity.net/art/rickgriffin...utbutr.jpg
past life: younger brother of Bridget they were taken from there mother and father when they could not support them when they were born
measurements: 6 1/2 inchs 1 3/4 girth
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The man raised the knife to strike when they heard a loud yell. As luck would have it, Bliz turned around and just stared at the man in shock for a moment before the corners of his muzzle curled up in a fierce snarl, his normally docile face vanished behind a twisted mask of pure hatred. This man had a knife. This man was a danger to his master and his masters' home. He lunged suddenly and the man flinched, recoiling and involuntarily slashing haphazardly at Bliz blindly. Bliz's chain stopped him a mere foot from the man, choking him, the knife cut his forearm deep as he fell. He hastily got up and barked fiercely, snarling and growling, pulling on his chain desperately and ignoring the pain.

The man turned and broke into a run the moment the knife cut flesh and the angry dog barked. It didn't help that this house was adjacent to a neighbor with a very large gun. Cursing, he vanished down the block as he rounded a corner.

Blizzard sat on his haunches, easing his pull on the chain, making his breathing a lot easier. He panted hard, and examined his arm. There was a long gash about a centimeter deep traveling down his forearm, and it was bleeding heavily. He gripped the cut shut, not exactly knowing what to do. He did know that he shouldn't let it bleed too much, and that he was going to need stitches, but he'd worry about that later. Looking up past the chain-link gate that was slightly ajar, he saw their neighbor, Mr. H, with a big gun. Mr. H wasn't very old, but Bliz found him somewhat intimidating. But today, Mr. H saved his life, so he couldn't be that bad.

"Hey! Mr. H!!" Blizzard called, and waved his paw at him gratefully. "Thanks!"

"We're here Oreo!" Alicia shook him gently. Oreo got a little woozy on the drive. He wasn't used to riding on cars, but he hoped to get over it soon, he loved the sensation. It was like gliding on the road. Oreo lifted his head from Alicia's lap and saw his new home for the first time. It was a beautiful suburban house, rather large, two storeys, a garage, a garden with rather beautiful plants, shrubs and bushes, and at the back, they had a yard with a sandlot, swings and a slide.

Mr. Felise opened the door and Alicia got out, leading Oreo by the paw. He couldn't help but wag his tail excitedly. Oh the places he could play in!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank finely making it back to his house with Bridget and Peanutbutter. "Ahh Sorry for the walk guys, Cant really drive." Laughs as Peanutbutter lead Bridget panting. Frank was use to walking long distances forcing him to learn how to walk fast as they both Bridget and Peanutbutter where always in the city.

Peanutbutter looked at Frank tongue out of his muzzle. "Its... Okay..." lets out a sigh as Bridget rested a paw on her brothers arm bluntly. "Water. Need, water."

Frank chuckled taking a bottle of water out of his bag. "Cave man Frank have water for ferret girl. Drink water?" Offering it to Bridget she snatches it out of Franks hand and drinks almost all of it before her brother added. "COME ON! SHARE SOME OF THAT!!! I'm thirsty to you know?"

Bridget let out a sigh after drinking most of it "Sorry." Handing it to her brother he looks at the bottle. "*Sweatdrop* Thanks..." Drinks what every is left and Frank adds. "There's more inside relax Sorry but I do-."

As he was about to finish his neighbor car pulled up. Inside the said car was Alicia and her new pet Oreo they both steeped out of the car as Franked chuckled at the irony. "I didn't think anyone else would have an anthro pet like me. Looks like you guys do have friends. HI ALICIA!" Frank called out as the two ferrets looked at Frank like he was a mad man.

"Should we just leave?" Bridget asked Peanutbutter thought about it for a while. "Nah... Free room and food." Bridget sighed "But from HIM? he's... Odd.." Peanutbutter laughed agreeing with his older sister.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Brandon dropped the clip when he saw the man run, and jacked the round out, dry-firing the rifle to keep it from going off accidentally, before slinging it over his shoulder. He replaced the bullet in the clip, and jumped the short chain-link fence that seperated the two yards, walking up to Bliz. Despite his appearance, it really hurt him to see the dog wounded.

"Lemme see it," he said lowly, gently taking the dog's arm, and inspecting the cut, "tss....we need to get you to a vet, now. Looks like he got a few veins, maybe an artery."

Brandon turned to Blitz, and motioned for her to come. She jumped the fence, and started whining when she saw his arm.

"Go inside, and grab a pen and a piece of paper, and my duct-tape. Need something to hold it shut." He told her, mild urgency in his voice.

She nodded, and ran back into the house.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Alicia giggled nervously and waved at Frank a little. "That's Frank." She told Oreo quietly. "He's a little weird, but he's nice."

"Frank." Mr. Spencer Felise greeted absentmindedly as he shoved Oreo his backpack back a little harder than he meant to. He was kind of in a hurry. "Right, make yourself at home. Ali, I have GOT to get to work!" He laughed to cover the harshness in his tone (poorly) and got back in the car.

"Love you daddy!" Alicia called and waved at him as he drove off. She sighed and patted Oreo's head. "Are you hungry?"

Oreo nodded, making brief I contact with Frank. He hid behind Alicia bashfully, knowing it was impolite to stare.

Alicia made the connection and giggled sweetly. "Hey Frank! This is Oreo!" She introduced him, stepping aside and patting him forward. "Go on Oreo, introduce yourself. He won't bite!"

Oreo kept his eyes on the ground shyly. "Uh... uh... hi..."

Bliz held his arm out to Brandon with no resistance other than a quiet whine as he moved it. "But- but I can't leave, I have to watch the house. Its my job!" He said, worried about what would happen if he left. What if that man came back? "And... even if I could, I can't leave the yard." He rattled his chain a little with his uninjured arm. There were no laws about tethering a pet outside, and he had been there for a while now. The chain was connected to his electro-shock collar, which had a lock on it to prevent them from taking it off. The collar also had an automatic function that activated when he got 50 feet away from the house, shocking him until he got back into the vicinity.

SLAM!

Dusk bound down the steps, looking frightened. "What happened? Oh- Blizzard, your arm!" She gasped, horrified.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank Laughed hardly as he knelt down to his level "Why aren't you a cute one?" Looking back to his new pets. "I barely know them Oreo so don't be shy." Waving them over. "You going to stand around all day or are you going to introduce yourselfs?" Frank asked playfully Bridget introduced herself first just before her brother did interrupting him aggravating him he whispers to himself "She always dose that."

"Hello there Oreo!" Thumbing to herself "I'm Bridget! and this here." Points to her brother. "Is my younger brother Peanutbutter."

Frank laughed and turned to Bridget's brother. "I like your sisters style!" Peanutbutter sighed outwardly "I don't... I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF!"

Bridget playfully winked at him. "To late now." Giggles adding to there intorduction. "Nice to meet you Oreo, and... Uhh.."

"Alicia." Frank quickly added

Bridget finshed up hr sentence properly "Alicia."

Peanutbutter pawed his face. "She so wired."

Frank laughed loudly. "And she called me wired!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz