Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Where have I seen her... damnit.. I know it's the dreams, but I feel like I've seen her elsewhere.... Rax continued to think. Suddenly, as the truck popped and banged, he lost his train of thought. "damnit, what now?" he muttered, as he stared towards the entrance, which he could just barely make through the windows., and shelves. "Who the hell is that?" he muttered to himself.

Ishana turned her head towards the entrance, and focused more on listening. "huh... looks like one of us is being taken to a new home... meh..."
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Shaun pulled up infront of the pet store, flipping up the visor on his helmet as he turned off his bike, removing his helmet as he walked through the doors, the jingling of the doors bell ringing a bit in his ears.

Katt paced back and forth inside of her small cage, a low constant growl coming from her throat, her fur ruffled up making her look larger than she really was.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon looked at Shaun, as he leaned against the counter. He's seen him somewhere before...

"...hey, don't you live up the street from me?" he asked, poking the brim of his hat up so he could get a better look at him.

Blitzen got rushed from her cage, and was fitted with a simple rope leash, attached to her pronged choker chain. "To keep her from running from her new owner", they said. Thankfully, the prongs were dulled by rubber bits, but it would still hurt if she tried to run.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After a few streets, they finally arrive in the park. Shao put his kitty on the ground. She looked at him with his little almond color eyes and ran to the games. Two or three dogs want to chase after her but firmly retain by they master. Shao looks Shanele go, with an amused smile. He started to run after her, that made the dogs even more pissed that they can't follow them.
''Shanele, wait!''
* There is something really strange, there are plenty of people with large coat, large hat and sunglasses! Like at the television ... In the newsletter! *
Shao run more quickly to re-catch his little kitten who does not listen! Why? Because at the television, they said that are animal / human they kidnap and then sell them!
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Rax muttered a curse, as he turned away from the front of the building. "great, another one... looks like two of us are going bye-bye...." he muttered.

Ishana merely sighed, as she stared at her food bowl, which was full of dry doggy food. "oh what the hell, it can't be that bad..." and with that, she scooped up a pawfull, and began gnawing a the bits.

"Hey hey! don't eat that shit! could have chemials, or soemthing that'll make you go loopy!" Rax said, as he saw her eating the food. And just as he said it, his stomach gave a low grumble.

"shut up... and besides, sounds like you're hunrgy, too..." she muttered, as she bit into a piece, and grimaced. "This is supposed to taste like fish? yech!"

Rax immediately shut up, after her comment, and sat staring at his bowl. His stomach growled once again. I tried rememberin when was the last time he ate. Must've been 3 hours or so before he was captured. Meaning he had gone at least a day without eating.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"Can't say I recall ever seeing you, though I can't say I've ever payed much attention." Shaun smiled a bit, "So I assume you're here for a new pet as well?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oreo..." A gentle woman's voice called softly

The puppy opened an eye lazily before falling back to sleep on his little cot.

"Oreo... its time to wake up. She's here, I'm sure you'll like her..." Granny Felise's frail hand caressed his ears delicately.

Oreo raised his head, rubbing the sleep out of his golden yellow eyes. He yawned widely and looked up at his owner. "Can't I stay just one more day?" He asked hopefully, his soft, normally cheery and lively puppy eyes looked so sad and guilty now that he was going to leave Granny and Grandpa. They were the best owners- no, the best foster parents he ever had. Its wasn't fair that they were going to give him away to their granddaughter after giving him the best seven or eight years of his life.

Granny Felise sighed wearily, but sat on her rocking chair like she usually did. She patted her lap gently and Oreo climbed up the chair to sit on her lap and wrap his warm, furry arms around her neck. He wished that this moment would last forever, but as hard as he tried to hope, he knew there was no changing this. He owed them this much at least, his life was theirs to handle.

"Am I a bad dog, Granny?" Oreo asked her quietly, his young voice riddled with guilt. "I promise I won't spill the milk anymore, so please don't send me away."

"Oh no, no, no... honey..." The old woman pulled him into a warm embrace. "You're a good, good dog. You've warmed the empty spaces our children left in our hearts, and we're over them now. Most of them have kids, our grandkids. Right now, Oreo, our granddaughter needs you more than we do." She explained tenderly, caressing Oreo behind one of his ears. "Promise me you'll make her happy like you've made us happy throughout the years, will you?"

"I promise..." Oreo replied quietly, and nuzzled her neck one last time.

"Good boy. Come along now... Grandpa already packed your things." Granny said, playfully patting him toward the door.

Grandpa was still strong and burly for his age, but he was a gentle giant. He handed Oreo his backpack and ruffled his ears roughly. "Remember what we talked about, boy?"

"Every step is an adventure." Oreo replied cheekily by quoting what Grandpa said last night. "Yeah, I remember. But I don't want to go on an adventure, this place is my adventure! I love it here!" He indicated out the window at the hills and meadows where his owners lived. He could see a bright red car parked just outside. It probably came from far away, Oreo didn't see many cars, not counting his owners' old jalopy.

Grandpa just laughed warmly and knelt down, placing his hands on Oreo's shoulders and squeezing them gently. "Listen Oreo... I know this is hard for you, this is difficult for us too. You've become like another child to us... but here's a little secret... place your paw over your chest like this..." The old man raised his hand over his heart.

Oreo mimicked him. "Like this?"

"Good... do you feel that beating? That's me and Grandma playing the bongos in your heart, like we do every Thursday. You're in our hearts too, with your old drum-kit." He explained.

"We're in each others hearts?" Oreo asked curiously.

"Yes. So no matter where you go, no matter what happens... place your paw over your heart, and remember that we're always together. We're there to watch you tuck yourself in, we're there to watch you play, we're there to watch you talk. Always." He whispered, and hugged Oreo tightly. "I'll miss you."

Oreo held back his tears. Grandpa and Granny said that he was a big boy now, and big boys don't cry. Instead, he hugged his Grandpa back. "I love you Grandpa... I love you Grandma..." He choked his tears back, wiping his eyes.

Grandpa sighed wearily and straightened up, holding Granny's hand. Oreo knew that he wasn't the kind to show how he hurt inside, but he saw it in his eyes. Granny bent down and pecked Oreo on the crown of his head, wiping her eyes.

The door opened up, and a man came in with a young girl. The girl hugged and kissed her grandparents and the man engaged them in conversation.

"That it?" He thumbed at Oreo unceremoniously.

"That's him, that's our Oreo." Granny nodded.

The man nodded and ruffled his ears roughly. "Hey there little guy, you're going to live with us now, huh? Isn't that great?"

"Yes sir." Oreo replied humbly.

"Oh grandma, he's so cute!" The little girl said. She looked so excited, it made Oreo happy. He blushed underneath his fur at her comment. Only Granny ever called him cute!

"Why don't you go over and talk to him, sweetie?" Granny told the girl, who was unexpectedly sweet. Oreo was expecting some rich spoiled brat like those he saw in TV sometimes.

"Hi..." The girl said embarrassed. "I'm Alicia! You must be Oreo!" Alicia pointed at his nametag.

"Yep, I'm Oreo!" Oreo complied bashfully, shuffling one of his feet on the the wooden floor.

The man cleared his throat. "Well, time is off essence, now that you know each other, lets go." He said quickly and took Oreo's backpack from him, bringing it to the car. "I've got a meeting in two hours."

Oreo didn't know what essence meant, but it sounded important, so he followed quickly, not wanting to anger the man. He scared him a little.

"Got your ball?" Grandpa asked.

Oreo nodded. "Its in my bag."

"What about your dog sweetie?" Grandma called.

Oreo whined, embarrassed. He loved his dog alright.

Grandma laughed. "Go get your dog Oreo. You'll have trouble sleeping without it."

He nodded, ran into the house, grabbed his old, slightly dirty and frayed stuffed dog, and ran back out, hugging Grandma and Grandpa quickly as he got out. He was so embarrassed, he would've preferred it if Alicia didn't know he still slept with a stuffed-toy. "Bye..." He called at them as he entered a car for the first time, and watched Grandma and Grandpa grow smaller and smaller as the car drove off.

Alicia sidled up next to him slowly, and when they were finally just an inch apart, she hugged him, loving his soft fur. Oreo didn't mind of course... he needed a hug. Who knows where he was going now?

OOC:

More characters!

Humans:

Name: Yanagi Felise
Orientation: Bisexual, but leaning toward other women.
Looks: About 6'1ft height. She has velvety jet-black hair, a promiscuous figure, and Tattoos.
Reason: She's a very dominant individual. She bought "pets" because being around them gives her a sense of sovereignty over what happens to them.
Size: D-cups. And a really, hot figure.
Other: Alicia's adopted older sister. A disenchanted, jaded young woman, she was adopted by Alicia's parents back when they had some trouble making a child. If she were a sovereign, she'd be labeled a "Tyrant". She's of Japanese heritage, and her name means "Willow". She's somewhat of a sadist, and a wild card. She's a little crueler than she means to be toward her pets, up to borderline abuse. Deep down, she's lonely and trying to find the right person for her. She lives separately from Alicia and her parents, and works as a tattoo artist/piercer, and sometimes a "waitress". She has a Ducati and loves riding it.

Pets:

Name: Zeno Gearse
Pet name: Blizzard ("Bliz" or "Zard" for short.)
Species: Canis Familiaris (Dog - Siberian Husky)
Orientation: Straight, but trained (disciplined) into "following orders" (sex with something regardless of how repulsive he finds it. Sort of like forced-self-rape with a partner who likes it.)
Description: 6'5ft in height. He has blue and white fur, black pawpads, storm gray eyes and a red, electro-shock collar. He has an athletic build and physique.
Past Life: Taken away from his parents at a young age, he grew up in the country, where he was forced to do hard labor. He was then adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Felise for their newly adopted daughter, Yanagi, who had a slightly older pet already whom he befriended. Growing up with the child, he learned the hard way how cruel a human can be. Such a young girl tortured and tormented him in secret, promising him that it would be worse if he told her parents. He has grown to be rather submissive.
Measurements: 9 1/2 inches length, 2 1/2 inches girth. Knot is 5 inches.
Other: A playful and energetic "pet", Blizzard loves all forms of sports and is loyal to a fault. He was often abused by Yana, and has become somewhat shy and recluse on first meetings, but becomes outgoing and open over time. He is very obedient, and wishes only for Yana to like him. She has stated on multiple occasion that she detests him. He'd rather wear clothes, and Yana allows him to have a few. He usually wears a black shirt with the sleeves torn off to give his firm biceps some breathing space and a somewhat loose pair of pants.

Name: Toni Deleon
Pet name: Dusk
Species: Canis Aureus (Golden Jackal) (Black Furred)
Orientation: Straight, but like Blizzard, is trained not to question her partners' genders.
Description: 6'2ft in height. She has velvety black fur, grayish-lavender pawpads, orchard-green eyes and a silky white, semi-long hair. She wears a red electro-shock collar, and has a rather voluptuous physique.
Past Life: Her parents were put down when she was very young, and she wondered the streets as a stray until she was taken by "Animal Control". She was eventually sold to a young girl only three years older than her. This girl was strange, she was abusive and dominant. Dusk was raised to be submissive, but she was always a little more dominant because of her heritage. She is obedient, like Blizzard, but holds seniority over him.
Measurements: D-cup. Hot figure.
Other: A rather serious and pessimistic optimist (is that even possible?), she has become somewhat of a toy for Yanagi, who dresses her in pretty clothes like some sort of doll. She is not fond of humans but is loyal to Yana and the Felises.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon shrugged, as he refrained from lighting a cigarette indoors, another reason why he loved the junkyard. No one cared where he smoked.

"Eh, well, I saw that bike parked a few houses down from me this morning. I'm the one in the singlewide with the fridge on the porch that's always getting noise complaints." He said, then turned as the store employee walked Blitzen out.

She was nervous and shaking, but didn't pee herself. She did that in her cage already.

"Here's your new pet Mr. Hayley." The young girl said, handing over the leash and paperwork.

"Thanks, he said, then looked at Blitzen, "what's say we get you a new collar and some toys?"

Blitzen's eyes lit up, and her tail wagged a little at this. He wasn't as mean as he looked.

"Well, I guess I'll see you 'round, man. Maybe our pets can hang out." He laughed, as he led Blitzen along the aisles of pet stuff.

They stopped at the rack of collars, and looked at a few. While Brandon put "Breeding" as the reason why he wanted her, he didn't plan on breeding her to another furry. He glanced down at her fur covered breasts, which were small, but nice, and her fur covered crotch. He daydreamed about doing this so many times, and soon, he'd get to.

"So, what's your name?" he asked calmly, trying to get a response from her. He knew they could talk.

"B-Blitzen, sir." She responded, feeling cautious, but slowly accepting him.

"Can I call you Blitz?" he asked, smiling, as he put a black leather collar on her to see how it looked.

"S-sure." She smiled. Her voice was soft, and sweet, but hinted at a fear of humans. He secretly hoped she wasn't a pisser.

After picking a collar that looked good on her, they stopped off at the dogtag machine, and cut out a cute little pink dog bone tag with her new information on it. Then it was off to the toys.

To say Brandon worked strictly at the Junkyard was a lie. Oftentimes, he would find a car sitting there, rusting away, that was too good to pass up. He'd buy it, drag it home, and work on it during all hours of the night until it looked cherry, then sold it for a profit. He wasn't hurting for money, not by any means. So he was more than happy to spoil his new plaything.

After ringing up a few hundred dollars worth of toys, collars, bandanas, and T-Shirts with cute sayings on them, he was certain Blitz liked him, and he was right. All Blitz could think about as he loaded up the battered old truck was how nice he was to her, compared to her previous owners.

"A gal can get used to this..." she giggled, as she sat in the Cab of the truck, waiting for Brandon to finish loading up her stuff.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Blizzard paced outside his dog-house patiently. His collar had a lock on it and was chained to the rather small wooden house with straw lining the floor. Unlike his friend, Dusk, this was where he slept. Outside. In the open. Oftentimes it was cold, or too hot, and when it rained, the rainwater dripped from the wooden ceiling. He definitely didn't like it there, but he wouldn't complain. He'd never complain, not to Yanagi. The last time he asked if he could sleep inside, she shocked him for an hour while randomly kicking him. Yana had no love for him, he knew this. But he couldn't help but love her, the part of her that was the lonely little girl who just wanted someone warm to be with. He tugged on his chain absentmindedly, sighed, and unzipped his shorts to take a leak against the tree beside his dog house. Just as he shook himself, the door opened and Yana strode down the steps, watching him with the usual hint of disgust. Dusky trailed after her obediently.

Yana wore the usual leather jacket and pants she wore whenever she was working. She was a tattoo artist and body piercer, and a damn fine one at that. Underneath her jacket, she wore a shocking-pink half-top that emphasized her drop-dead sexy figure. She gestured toward Bliz sharply and Dusk immediately stood beside him. Blizzard's tail wagged slightly; he was very fond of Dusk.

"I'm going to work now." Yana stated rather coldly, and Dusk and Bliz nodded simply in compliance. "I want the dishes done, the laundry hung up to dry and my lunch brought to work today. I'll be working through break, so I can't get home for lunch." She said and took her jacket off and hung it on her motorcycle. "Make your own lunch."

"Okay." Dusk and Bliz said simultaneously.

"Good." Yana sighed bluntly as she picked up the garden hose. "Now strip."

Bliz obediently undid his shorts, blushing hotly underneath his fur, but Dusk didn't move. Yana liked her more than Bliz, and allowed her a degree of talking-back and questioning.

"Wait... what? Strip?" Dusk grimaced, holding her paws up to her chest shyly, looking another direction.

"You heard me, get those clothes off you. I'm going to hose you down cuz I don't have the time put you in the tub. Wanna get your clothes wet? Cuz I won't let you change if you do." Yana snapped indignantly. She hated mornings.

Not uttering another word, she slow pulled her lavender top off, trying her best not to make eye-contact with Blizzard, who was already down to his bare fur, unwittingly boasting his athletic physique. She hastened herself and got completely naked, propping her clothes neatly on top of Blizzard's dog house. She gripped her forearm shyly, hoping Bliz wasn't looking at her. Her prominent, soft fur covered breasts jiggled slightly each tome she moved, and her privates were well hidden by fur.

Without another warning, she turned the tap on and unceremoniously doused the pair with cold water, matting their fur down with jets of liquid that cascaded down their bodies in drops and splashes.

Dusk and Blizzard couldn't help but wince and cringe visibly, grimacing and yelping as the cold water chilled them to the bone. With his fur matted down, Blizzard's firm, semi-muscular physique became a little more defined, and his thick sheath just a little more obvious. Dusk's fur parted and revealed her pink, sensitive nipples, the pink, barely noticeable vertical slit between her legs, and her great ass became just a little hotter.

"What're you waiting for? Bathe! Get each others' backs! I don't have all morning!" Yana scolded impatiently.

They obeyed, blushing in embarrassment underneath their soaking fur and hoping the neighbors didn't see them, they lathered and rinsed their bodies quickly. It was Blizzard who offered to get Dusk's back first, and she was obliged to agree. She continued to wash her fur as nonchalantly as she could while she felt Blizzard's paws scrub her back fur. To her surprise, he had really good paws, and it felt something like a wonderful massage. To her dismay, he stopped and turned around. It was her turn to do a favor. She washed his back nervously, feeling his firm, somewhat muscles underneath his sopping fur. She smiled a little. Blizzard was nervous around her! How cute!

After a few minutes, Yana shut the hose and dropped it. She handed Dusk a towel, but didn't bother giving one to Blizzard. "Don't get dirty again. I swear if you drag mud into the house, I'll fucking thrash you." She said as she pulled her jacket on, followed by her helmet. "And you'd better not try any funny business, got it, Blitch?" She pointed at Bliz, her eyes narrowed. She revved a little, startling an old lady who was passing by before she drove off.

A little relieved that Yana was gone, Dusk dried her fur with the towel. Blizzard on the other paw, went as far as his chain allowed him to and shook himself dry, doggy style. He stood in a patch of sun for a while, shivering. Dusk knew she wasn't supposed to interact with him much, let alone give him a good towel, but she pitied the poor guy.

"Hey Bliz..." She called at him and waved the slightly drenched towel. "Wanna dry off?"

He stared at her for a moment as if he didn't know what to do before nodding and gratefully accepting the towel.

"Just give it back to me before I do the laundry. She'll never know." She called at him and walked back into the house, making sure to wipe her bare feet on the welcome mat before going inside, clothes draped on her arm.

When he was sure she was inside and couldn't see him, he smiled, his tail wagging happily as he inhaled her sweet, attractive scent on the towel. He got to touch Dusk! He got to talk to her! He was on cloud nine! No amount of cold could take that away from him! Yep, today was gonna be a good day!

He was so busy daydreaming that he didn't notice the man with a knife and pantyhose over his head sneaking toward the house.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Gah! damnit!" Rax groaned, as he dove face first itno his bowl, and began devouring the gritty dry pet food. It tasted horrible, but he was too hungry to complain. Within seconds, he finished the tiny portion, and belched loudly.

Ishana merely giggled, as she sat back, the bowl of water perched in her lap. She brought it up to her lips, and swallowed some of the water, placing it back into her laps. "I sure hope they pick one of us up soon, because seriously... I'm beginning to get irritated.." she muttered softly.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.