Join our server on Discord

Hello 2009!
Quote:Does global warming justify the government taking on powers and authority not granted to it by the Constitution?
Yes, the survival of the species takes precedence over strict adherence to the Constitution, not that the Constitution needs to be ignored in order to solve the problem. If you wish to continue this, please take it to the applicable forum. For now, question answered.

Quote:Started to read more and more and more books, now I can't find space to keep them all!
Donate your unwanted books to your local library, and give someone else a free chance to read books you have enjoyed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Hated the PS3 a lot...I MEAN A LOT. That thing is fucking heavy!

Heavy? It only weighs, at most, fifteen pounds. Do you carry it around a lot?

And more predictions:

I'll probably be selling my lego sets, many of which I've had for almost a decade. I no longer have the interest in them I used to and the room they're taking up can go to other things. I'll probably start collecting plastic toy soldier sets next; and no, not those cheap sets you find at Wal-Mart.

I'll avoid getting lost and going in circles while going to fire tests, as my parents got me a GPS for my birthday.

I'll hopefully be Firefighter 1 qualified by July.

I might be going to the Fire Academy through my volunteer department.
In 2008 I did my best.

In 2009 I'll try even harder!

And unlike an advert that just came on tv is suggesting, my New Years resolution is not to hook up with available women through a 24 hour hotline.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(12-29-2008 09:45 AM)BigD Wrote:
Quote:Hated the PS3 a lot...I MEAN A LOT. That thing is fucking heavy!

Heavy? It only weighs, at most, fifteen pounds. Do you carry it around a lot?

I did carry it a lot, I carried it when my brother bought it, and I carried it another 3 times because it had to go for repairs last month. Pathetic machine...
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I just hope that I see my muses flourish and see my friends happy. Just a big bowl of happiness going around. Find a job ... I ENJOY, rather then being forced into...
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I hope that I don't carry that horrid machine by Sony. >.>
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I hope I get a job pulling parts at a Junkyard(may not be y'alls cup of tea, but it sounds like Heaven to me)

I hope to be able to afford that "Horrid Machine", though I may waste that money on something else.

I hope to see my dog sire his first litter of puppies, so that other people can have a bit of Mah Big Boi to love and cherish.

I wanna go to Mexico, and buy Illegal Fireworks, maybe some Illegal Cigars.

I hope to learn more about babies, so that I can take better care of my Niece.

I wanna go to Mardi Gras.

I wanna go to Amsterdam(n).

I wanna keep losing weight like I have been, and point and laugh at my brother, who's gaining weight(he always, ALWAYS was the skinny one.)

I want to be charitable, and donate to this site.

I want to take a nice, satisfying piss in the Gulf Of Mexico.

I wanna go Hunting.

I wanna not give a rat's furry little ass about politics for another year. Life is so much simpler when you don't care how people are trying to screw it up for you.

I wanna punch a protestor.

I wanna find out why Ray is constantly humping Wisemon's leg.

I wanna blow up a Porta-Potty.

...yup. I got alot of things I wanna do in 2009. Lets hope I don't get to do a lot of them.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Love it, Mian!

2008... let's see....
I went on my first cruise...
my car broke...
I got a shiny Mazda6 to replace it...
I went to college...
I decided I don't wanna go to that one anymore...
I went to my first concert... (It was last night. Tiësto is AWESOME!!!!)

I don't remember the rest, meaning it's probably not that big.

2009... hey, who knows the future? I don't know what I want to do for sure, but I'd love to finish and publish my book, I know that won't happen in a year lol. I'd love to get into DJing and music production... start to learn a few languages, start to learn to play the guitar, and actually start to reach some of my goals.
Well, since I didn't fill even half of the things I actually wanted to do in 2009, I'll say em. Some of the things I want to accomplish in 2009:

- Be able to at least write a story full of the ideas in my head, so that another doesn't go down the drain
- Continue my skills in manga, as they are quickly develloping
- Learn what kind of bloody pencil/fine-liner they use in manga. What is it, mageek?! Nah, seriously. Anyone who can tell me what kind of pencil/fine-liner and I'd be greatful.
- Try and learn japanese. Hey, at least a little will accomplish this goal, but hey. Why aim small? Aim more reasonable. I want to talk basic stuff and some extra tidbits in japanese by the end of the year.
- Get inspiration to do stuff like writing, learning jap and practising the drawing of manga.
- I wanna see America or Tokyo. I don't know if I'll ever see one of them, but I'll always wish.
- Get that last bloody Because I'm the Goddess book!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Just a few rock music notes on 2008, in my opinion:

Best Song of 2008:
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring

Best Album of 2008:
Remain in Memory: the Final Show by Good Riddance