Join our server on Discord

Hello 2009!
So now that we're done with Christmas and resting from whatever the Hell we did today, it's time to give the final salute to this very hectic year and prepare for 2009.

A lot has happened this year for all of us. We've had the first non-white president in US history elected: Barack Obama. We've had the highest spike in gas prices ever, only to drop in price so quickly like the stocks of Enron. We've had the huge economic crisis here in the US, which may persist for a terribly long time, and may be a prelude to a Greater Depression, two events I hope do not happen.

Here, we'll discuss what has happened this year, and what might happen in the next. Hope to hear from you all.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Ugh...lets see...

Bought my car, and managed to fuck it up trying to make it better.

Found this place, and clung to it like a barnacle clings to a ship's hull

Found out I was furry.

Got my stupid ass stranded in buttfuck nowhere.

Managed to finally get the Christmas Tree from last year out of my house(October 2008)

Restarted my CD collection, which now consists primarily of Metallica albums.

Oh, and my Niece Amber was born August 21st.

That's all I can think of for right now.

Time to celebrate another year on this slowly decaying planet by blowing up a small part of it!

*runs like a maniac to the nearest fireworks stand*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I found out I was bi...

Fell in love... 3 times...

Went to my first ever concert... HEADLY AT EDFEST '08
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Became a Melancholy of H.S fan.

Watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and became more into anime then ever.

Fixed up the mistakes from last year that had occured

And... uhh... hold on. I need to remember half of them. Those are more recent events haha.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I discovered that no matter how high my grades are, I have to repeat 6th year, because if I don't, my college fees would be 20,000 Euros more expensive than it should be.

This has been my second year in Ireland.

I managed to claim back/rekindle/rediscover the friendship I've lost when I left the site a long time ago. At least some of them.

I've met and made friends with two individuals from very different worlds Cowboy From Hell and Kyuubi no Kitsune. I love you guys!

I've made friends with Mjam and Kyuubi through YM!

I've worshiped a dragon god!

I've unwillingly hosted a party for people I've never known!

I'm still Wisemon's number one fan!

I've managed to survive the third Country and continent I've started calling home.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
This year 2008 has been bad for the economy but oddly good for the spanish sport (where includes the UEFA European Football Championship after 44 years)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
2009 predictions:

I will lose some battles, but will hopefully finally win the war of becoming a firefighter.

I will make it to more airsoft games.

I will get a second job.

Ayn Rand’s and Robert Ringer’s beliefs will appeal to me more and more, especially since the government continues to prove them right.

The servers at Michelangelo’s (and Friday’s if I get employed there) will continue to convince me that servers are the enemies of dishwashers.

I will offend someone for not giving Obama respect (he has to earn it first).

Obama will turn out to be just another politician, despite all the premature, overblown, and undeserved praise being heaped on him.

Obama will break his election promises, blaming Bush for having to do so.

In spite of the election of an African-American being elected in a presidential election, the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the nation will continue to whine about racism and oppression.

In spite of the “victory for color-blindness” and “the dream” coming to pass, the above groups will continue to demand special treatment for African-Americans and the race card will continue to be used.

The government will remain ignorant about what has to be done to help the economy and will dig the US into a deeper hole trying to help everyone, which is neither its job nor its right.

Jumpstarting the economy, saving the environment, and/or stopping terrorism will be used by the government as an excuse to ignore the Constitution further, if not totally set it aside.

Obama and Congress will begin to take advantage of their monopoly of power, in a very bad way.

Wisemon will continue to show me he is not a fiscal conservative, nor is he the smartest person on this forum. He will also continue to serve as a splendid example of what Robert Ringer means when he speaks of irrational selfishness.
(A tad pessimist aren't we?)

2008:

Graduated from High School

Became accepted to HBU, and then in the spring I was selected as the Mascot of HBU (Go huskies! :3)

Got my laptop! ^_^

Got a my first speeding ticket :(

Started becoming ok with myself about being gay (I was fine being a furry for a long time XD)

Came out to my parents, sister, best friend, a group of friends about being gay and furry

Loved magic the gathering more than Yugioh

Made no valuable updates to my Youtube account

Quit Yugioh twice, only to crawl back and become better at the game both times

Got an office job!

Was sought after by 3 guys, while I tried to get a different one who didn't want to date me XD

2009 Predictions:

I will get my first boyfriend :3

I will get a fursuit

Obama will have several assassination attemtps, which will make Anti-Obaman's very bitter and upset/arrogant and ignorant

I will go to my first furcon!

My grades will be better this semester!

We will start to see another depression, (its ok guys! let it happen, it's supposed to happen every twenty years XD)

The economic crisis will finally take a more normal form ( aka job salaries skyrocket, or prices lower)

The new UTD mascot will still look terra-bad and I will remain at HBU

(I could more up later but I hope you likd everything)
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
2008:

Too many things to list.

2009:

Too many things to list.

:P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army