Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"You can rest in my home," Alex stated. He helped her walk as best he could to his home and looked at Nico. "Help me bring her in Nico, don't worry Asuna, things are going to work out," he said, though he doubted it greatly.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Huh?))
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Asuna nodded her head groggily and allowed herself to be taken to the room. "So...this is some other world?" she asked as she at herself in a chair (If there is no chair then she will sit on the edge of the bed). "So strange....Ohh, my head..." She moaned, rubbing her temples.

(Salem?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry, had some troubles...so who's controlling Alex's mum? It's only a matter of time till she sees these girls! X3))

Nico nodded as she helped Alex walk the girl to his room "Yes, That seems to be the case...for some reason we've been dragged from our own worlds..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna shook her head said "But I cant stay here! I need to get back and help Negi..." She could not help like she had somehow abandoned him..."Were is the nearest wizard in this world, are you one?" She asked Alex, her eyes hopeful that he would be.

(I will then, Lol, I will get a pick in a few posts)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Me? Um....I don't know how to tell you this, but....I don't there are any real Wizards here...." Alex said. "My world isn't like yours. There's no magic, witches, or wizards here, that I know of. I'm sorry, Asuna."
"Hmm...I wish I know how to help..." Nico added as she laid a comforting hand onthe girls shoulder.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna shook her head an began to stand. "That cant be true! I have to get back! I have to...to..." She fell back again into the chair and swayed helplessly, addled by her time/delusional travel. She sighed and slumped, unable to believe what had happened to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I give you my word, Asuna. I'll do anything I can to help you. So will my friend, Nico," Alex said, and patted her back, trying to console the poor girl. "Right, Nico?"
"Of course! I know a bit about what it's like to be in another world...I'll help in anyway I can..." Nico said worried as she remembered Alex's dark side 'What'll I do...I don't know if I can stop him if he goes after her...' she thought barely managing to hide her fear.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions