Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
As you can see, this RP is for those stated above in the title, and for our friend Silver! NO ONE ELSE!

Name: Alex King
Species: Human
Appearence: [Image: anime.jpg]
Do's: Most stuff
Dont's: Guro, scat, blood, killing, and the such. No use killing what you're fucking
Other: Kinda a nerd, but has a much meaner and darker side, but doesn't know it. A seemingly okay guy, who likes looking at hentai.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Nico Robin.
And That's All I need to put! Start this bad boy Kingy!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex ran upstairs of his and his mother's home and reached the computer. He turned it on and typed in the name of one of his favorite anime characters, Nico Robin. He found a hentai site that had a picture of her and licked his lips as he saw the picture. "She's so beautiful..." he whispered.

Outside, the storms were raging and a sudden lightning bolt hit a nearby powerline. Suddenly the electric feedback hit Alex's computer, and it began glowing. "Huh? Hey, what happened!?" he yelled, moving back in fear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico ran faster when she heard the voices of the pirates she and Nami had just robbed and rushed through the allies to lose them, as soon as she couldn't hear them she slowed down and laughed " Good thing we took all their cursed fruit." She said patting the small bag on her hip "If they had used these we'd have been done for. Now to find Nami..." turning a corner she was suddenly hit by a blinding flash and blacked out, when she awoke she found herself laying on the ground on top of some kid "What happened?...Where am I?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex stuttered and tried to speak. Impossible...this is...she's...she looks just like...Oh god! Alex thought, eyes widening. A red blush also appeared as Robin laid on top of him, her amazing breasts in eyesight. He gulped and moved his eyes to look at her face, but the blush stayed. "Beautiful," Alex whispered. Was this a dream?

He had to see, so his hand moved up slowly and touched Robin's cheek, feeling her soft skin. She's real, Alex thought. She's really real.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When she felt a hand touching her cheek Nico snapped back to reality and got off the kid and helped him up "Sorry I fell on you, are you okay?" she asked notticing his red face.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I-I....uh...Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Alex responded. "Um...A-are you....Nico Robin?" the boy asked, looking up. He was rather short to the older woman, and she was just an inch or so taller than him. He fought with all his might to get the blush off, and not gaze at her...beautiful body.

If Nico were to look around, she would see posters of movies and games, a lamp, a desk, a messy bed, clothes all over the room, and on the computer, hentai drawings of her.

((Gtg shower, I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere, please!))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Maybe I am. Why are you after the bounty?" Nico asked as she looked around and took in the sight of the room and, thankfully for Alex, failed to nottice the pictures on his computer "Just where am I anyway? One minute I'm stealling cursed fruit the next I'm here..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What? Oh! No! No!" Alex quickly said. "Most definitely not!" he answered. I don't want to end up like so many others, he thought, remembering about Nico's cursed fruit power. He quickly saw the computer screen and gasped, running to it and quickly closing the window that had the pictures, before looking at Nico, sweating and blushing.

"Um...y-you're in my room, Miss Robin, or Miss Nico? Would you prefer just Robin? Or just Nico?" Alex quickly said, still not believing she was really real and, since he was just shy and a bit scared. "I-I'm sorry, I'm just...overwhelmed!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nico's just fine and you can relax, I'm not as bad as the rumors say." she said notticing his nervousness and taking a seat on his bed "So how did I end here? And what's your name?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions