Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Nico, stop her," Dark Alex ordered quietly, and looked at Asuna. "Wait! Nico has the same problem as you do!" he said with normal Alex's light kind voice. "You're both from other worlds, let us help you!" he said. "This is another world, you could get hurt!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico gasoed as she realized what the girl said was true, in all the excitment she had forgotten what they had been up to and quickly wrapped herself in a sheet "W-w-wait! Are you sure your okay?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna was already half way out when Alex talked and paused only briefly. "Other world? What this? Nah." She said not looking in. "Im just....misplaced. All I need to do is find the academy and I will be fine." She added before she began to leave. "And ya, Im alright. You two have fun doing what you were....uh...doing!" She added, hastily closing the door and looking for a way out of the house and into the street. This world was much like her own so she was not to freaked. The stupid monkey lady teleported her somewhere....so it was just a matter of finding out where she was and how to get back to her friends.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, Asuna!" Alex yelled, but she had already gone out. He looked at Nico and told her to grab some clothes, as Alex ran off to change as well. "We have to make sure she'll be okay..."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yeah! We should!" Nico said throwing on her new leather skirt and matching top 'What did he mean by other worlds?'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna looked around the house and soon found the door to the outside and started heading towards it while trying to contact negi with her card. Nothing worked. She hoped he was OK but before she could consider the matter further she felt her head spin and suddenly she was falling. She hit the ground on her side and groaned, what was happening to her? That trip must have taken more out of her then she thought...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex ran outside, but didn't need to run far, to see poor Asuna on the ground. "Miss Asuna!" he called and ran over to her, and helped her up, and helped her stand. "Are you okay? Miss Asuna?!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico found the Asuna just after she fell and rushed to her side "Alex what happened?! Is she hurt?!" she panicked as looked the young girl over.

OOC: So who wants to control lex's mommy?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know, I don't know!" Alex replied. "Miss Asuna? Say something, please!" Alex begged as he looked her over, searching for injures she may have suffered. "Miss Asuna..."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Im...not a miss." She groaned, rubbing her head. "That last attack must have taken more out of me then I thought." She said, trying to sit up. "And I cant reach Negi...I hope he is OK...brat." She shook her head and began to try to stand but failed and fell on her rump. "You dont mind if I lay here for awhile do you?" She asked them groggily, weakened by the dimensional movement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)