Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Goood morning!" Dark Alex greeted, and held up some clothes for her. "Guess what, Nico? I won," he smiled. "Here, put these clothes on," he said, leaving the clothe for her. All they were was a pink bra and panties, and a yellow tank top and pink skirt. "And let's talk about how I now own you."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico glared darkly at him as she got dressed "I should have just snapped your neckbefore the second orgasm..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex suddenly dash forward and looked Nico in the eye as soon as she was done changing. "It looks like I still have to break you, whore. Fantastic," he said as he pushed her on to the bed. "Oh! Guess what I did while you were asleep," Dark Alex smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Better men than you have tried, then again your not a man yet are you?" Nico taunted smirking as she pushed herself back up "What? Ask your momma for your bottle and tuck you in like a good little brat?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheheheh...No. Close though!" Alex smiled. He then kicked the bag of treasure over and the content fell out. If Nico looked closely she would see a few Cursed Fruit and treasures were gone. "I had lunch, and went shopping."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico didn't even try to find her shock and horror "No...you couldn't have...you...your insane...no...your a monster..." she was afriad, for the first time in a long time she was truely afraid, she could barely handle him before and now, no one could! "...why did I ever trust you..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You didn't trust me, exactly. You trusted Alex. I'm like a coin. Heads and tails," Dark said before fainting and Alex stood up, holing his head. "N-Nico? Ohh...My stomach," he groaned. He then looked around, confused, and sad. "I don't feel different, other than a stomach ache...Did the Cursed Fruit not work?" He asked. It seemed Alex had no memories of what he did as Dark Alex. "Nic, y-your clothes...they're different."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico looked at him in shock for a moment, there really were two of him? she still wanted to kill him but as soon as she looked this one in the eyes she trusted him all over again "It's nothing, you just passed out for a while taht happens sometimes, and they always work you just need to give them a try, after how many you ate ones bound to stick...Can you tell me where you bathroom is? I've been here a day and I'd like to wash up..." she lied truthfully wanting to wash of the feel of Dark Alex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"After how many I ate?" Alex asked, cocking his head to the side. "Um..oh! Yeah, yeah, there's a shower," he said and lead her downstairs and to the shower. He opened the door for her and led her in. "Um...if you have questions um...I'm sorry, but I don't want it for me to seem like I'm perverted, so you might have to figure them for yourself. I'm VERY sorry," Alex bowed, before leaving for her to shower.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico sighed as she watched him leave, 'He's so sweet and inocent, if it weren't for that other self...' she thought as she jumped in the shower, it only took her a few seconds to figure it all out and an hour later she was sure she'd washed it all away 'What will happen to him? what if the other one returns? Can I really kill him?' she thought as she dried off and redressed "So Alex, want to show me around? Maybe we can work on you new powers later?" she asked walking into his living room, she refused to wear anything that monster had bought her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions