Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Alex pulled back and moaned as he kept thrusting into her. "You're moaning two...Does this me you're succumbing to my will?" he asked, as his right hand moved to finger Nico's asshole, stuffing in two digits and thrusting in and out. "If not, soon I'll cum inside you, and who knows? Maybe you'll have my child?" he laughed, already filling Nico with his pre cum.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaaah! Slow down damn you! If you want me to enjoy it then slow down kid!" Nico moaned louder, truth was it all felt great and she wanted more! 'I'll snap his neck after he's down...and there's no way I'm bearing his child!' she thought as as she rocked back against Alex with each of his thrusts.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Lying will get you punished!" Dark roared, and pulled her into another kiss, but this time bit and sucked on her tounge, pumping in more pre cum into Nico, moaning as he did. "Admit it! You never wanted to be a pirate or a fighter! All you've been looking for is a lover, a master who will treat you like the whore you are!" he laughed as he fingered her ass harder and deeper, and fucking her pussy more, his balls smacking her pussy harder.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaaaah! Ahhhhh! Aaahhh! I'm no whore you brat! You may be good but your not my master! I'd sooner die than be your whore!" Nico almost screamed more from a nearing orgasm than anger "Now speed up! Or is this the best you can do brat?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex didn't reply. Instead he only moaned and hot his cum into Nico's womb, filling her with his seed. As he did this, he pulled out his hand, only for a tentacle to go into her asshole, thrusting in and out. Even after he had cum h laughed and got back to thrusting in, still ready to go more rounds with Nico. "Something tells me, I'll be doing this for a long, long time, slut!"

((I gtg in like 5 min for lunch, and later today I'm going to go o a family Christmas celebration thing. Yay....))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Have fun Brah))

Nico screamed louder as she came, Alex's hot seed deep in her womb, the tentacle in her ass, and his cock in her pussy were all too much for her as she thrusted back against him and bit his neck before suckinng on the spot like he had done to her "Think you can keep this up that long brat?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((I won't be on for long. More Christmas shopping))

Alex growled and slapped her harshly with his hand. "Yes, I do. Much longer than you, whore."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Such a temper! Care to place a bet on who lasts longer then? All that treasure I brought looks tempting doesn't it?" Nico said grinning despite the stinging in her cheek, she was truely enjoying herself now! She had always been one for playing rough and and this angrey young man was prooving to be fun!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fine, the winner gets the the treasure and the loser as their slave," Dark Alex laughed as another tentacle forced itself into Nico's mouth, and the tentacle in her ass came, filling her with seed, and kept going still.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned loud as she could around the tentacle as the seed filled her ass, she had to admit, this kid had a good load in him! 'I've got to even the odds here.' She thought as she began producing arms, one for each tentacle and began rubbing and jacking them off while making them go deeper into her making her deepthroat him with each pull.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions