Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Its okay, Asuna, everything's going to be okay. That evil freak won't come back, and I promise...I will do everything I can to help you, as will Nico," Alex assured, though truthfully, he still felt his evil in him, tainting him...
Nic watched on quitely, wishing that somehow she could fix all this damage.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna did not know what to say, or do, if she could even do either. She simply lay there in the bed and whimpered softly. "I...I got hit by a car...Im so stupid." She groaned, turning her face away. She stayed silent for a moment and then asked "How can I trust you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...You have no reason to, I suppose," Alex whispered. "But please...Ever since I was a child, all I ever wanted to do was help people...I know....I know part of me was cruel to you, cruel to a lot of people, but...I just want to help you...I'll do almost anything to prove to you I'm your friend, and so will Nico!" he declared. "And you're not stupid. You made a mistake. We all do it, Asuna..."
"Beween the three of us...I think we've hit a new world record for mistakes..." Nico muttered a she stared blankly at the ground.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna almost chuckled at that but stayed where she was. "Well...unless one of you here has some weird healing powers...Im going to be here for a few days at least in order to recover. Even then...Alex, your mother..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it...Shit," Alex sighed, realizing his mother was all alone back home, in her traumatized state. "Asuna, I'm sorry, but we should really go check up on her.
Will you be okay without us?" he asked.
"If you don't, one of us could stay and keep you company?" Nico asked, trying her best to make things easier for the poor girl.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna shook her head. "I will be OK here, you have to go home and solve this problem...make sure your mom is OK...OK?" Asuna said with a faint smile. She weakly waited for them to decide what to do, she was hardly in any shape to argue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You heard her, Nico. Come on, let's go," Alex said, taking his beautiful girlfriend's hand in his and quickly running out of the room with her. "We'll be back as soon as we can, Asuna! Don't worry, I promise, we'll fix everything!" he yelled as he ran back home with Nico in hand.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.