Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Alex laughed and his hands moved up to massage Nico's large breasts. "These are huge! How old are you?" he chuckled, and continued playing with them. "Tell me, Nico, have you slept with anyone yet, or are you a virgin? Refusal to answer both questions, or lying is punishment by death."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico glared hatefully at him as she answered "28, and no one worth remembering..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I like older women," Dark Alex grinned. "This will be worth remembering, I can assure you of that," he smiled as he began massaging Nico's breasts, and leaned forward to kiss and lick her neck. "You can't deny pleasure and soon you will be mine, my dear," he whispered into her ear, before licking and kissing it and then back to her neck.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I doubt that, little boy!" Nico taunted as she gritted her teeth to keep from moaning, tensing up at Alew's touch.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex moved some of his tentacles, and they begun playing with her tits, ass, and clit. "Moan. I know you want to," Alex whispered as he suddenly bit Nico's neck, not strong enough to draw alot blood, but painful, and Alex then began licking, kissing, and sucking where he just bit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico gasped as Alex bit her and kept gasping as he licked the bite "T-there's no way I'll moan for a brat like you!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex only laughed and pulled down his pants, his erection very noticeable. He tossed his underwear off, and revealed his large dick. "The other Alex always worried he would be a virgin forever. Good thing I'm here!" he laughed as he slammed his dick into Nico's pussy, not showing any mercy as he thrust in and out, his balls smacking Robin's body and Dark Alex moaned as his tentacles worked harder to pleasure Nico's tit, clit, and ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaaaaah! Slow down damn you! Slow down!" Nico Screamed biting her lip to hold in her moans she was notticably wetter as Alex's cock slammed into her and all the tentacles teasing made it hard to resist enjoying this, it wouldn't be long till she gave in.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex continued laughing, and used his hands to make Nico look at him. He moved his fingers through her hair and kissed her deeply, pushing in his tounge. Nico would feel a tentacle near her neck, a warning if she didn't kiss back. His cock continued fucking her pussy, going faster thanks to Nico getting wetter, and tentacles began slapping her ass and breasts, as a strange mouth like tentacle began sucking on Nico's clit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico growled into the kiss but knew what would happen if she resisted and kissed back just waiting for the chance to snap Dark Alex's neck for this, as she kissed him she gave out the moans she had been holding back, his cock and tentacles finally breaking her resistance.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions