Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"I've never really been good at swimming, Nico," Alex stated. "...I haven't been good at alot of stuff," he added. "So yes, I am sure. I want to eat of these Devil Fruits and gain a superpower. Please?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Something about Alex made Nico trust him though she couldn't think why, after a few minutes of silence she finally gave in "Alright pick one, but don't say I didn't warn you."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex nodded and reached into the bag. He eventually found one that looked like a banana with a multicolored peel. He peeled it open, took a deep breath, and bit into the banana, and instantly dropped it, and gagged. He could feel something in him snap, and he fell to the ground and laid there for a small amount of time.

He soon stood up and smiled, looking at Nico. "I feel....fantastic," he smiled, and suddenly dashed forward, and pulled Nico into a kiss, crushing his lips into hers, savoring her taste as one hand squeezed her ass, and the other held her waist.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico was too shocked to react at first but soon as she felt Axel squeeze her ass she form a pair of arms on his back and used them to lock his behind him and pushed him off of her "Just what the hell do you think your doing?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm finally free. Thank you," Alex smiled as Nico felt her newly formed arms being restrained. He stood there as dozens of tentacles came out of his back, restraining any newly formed limbs and her regular limbs. Alex looked at Nico and his smile grew. "You have awakened Alex's darkness, AKA me. So think of me as...Dark Alex," Dark introduced. "Your Master, and lover."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ther's no way I'd be a slave or a lover to you!" Nico spat as arms sprouted rom her back and tried to pull off Alex's tentacles.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I doubt that, highly," Dark Alex replied, pushing back the normal strength arms with his stronger tentacles, squeezing them to show Nico he was stronger. "You are beautiful. It must have been fate that you would come here and awaken me," he smiled as some smaller tentacles began moving under her clothing. Suddenly, the small tentacles shot up, ripping her clothes an leaving her naked before his gaze.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"D-damn! you!" Nico cursed before a samll scream of surprise as her clothes were destroyed and she had to use her more arms to cover herself "Let me go you monster!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex growled and slapped Nico with a tentacle before grabbing the arms. "I can make just as many tentacles, as you can make limbs! So stop making them, or be punished!" he screamed, slapping her face again and then wrapping a tentacle around her throat. "Make them disappear. All of them."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"D-damn *Cough* damn you!" Nico manged as she retracted all her arms, it might have been a bad idea but she was ready to die.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions