Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"I-I know you're not bad! I-I'm just always like this!" he stuttered. "Uh...I'm Alex King, and as for how you got here...I don't know. I was just uh..looking at my computer here, and then I heard lightning, then the computer began glowing, and then you fell out of it and on to me, Nico," Alex explained.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...well, this world is full of mysteries, and at least it got me away from those pirates I robed..." Nico said calmly but still slightly confused "Oh well, It's nice to meet you Alex, oh! Could you hand me that shack there?" She asked politly pointing at the bag of stolen booty next to where she had landed on him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-of course!" Alex said, picking up the bag and handing it to her. "Ummm...Since I doubt you know what a computer is, or things like a car or cell phone, I'll be happy to help you in any way, Nico!" Alex said, bowing his head. "I-I have been a...big fan of you and other pirates for years!" he said. He didn't really lie, he had always looked at hentai of Nico, Nami, and Vivi, plus more anime girls.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Since I've never heard those words before I think your right, thank you. " Nico said nodding in apreciation "So your a fan of pirates huh? Maybe someday you'll be stealing treasure like this." she said smiling slightly as she spread out the contents of the of the bag to see if she had lost any, the bag had been full of jewels, gold coins, expensive jewelry, a few gold goblets, and a few crowns, but what stood out the most were a few groups of strange looking fruit "It's all here good, if they had gotten these back there be alot of trouble..." she sighed in relief as she looked the fruit over.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex's eyes widened as he saw the treasures. Gold, jewels, and...were those Devil Fruits?! he thought. "E-excuse me, Nico? A-are those what I think they are? D-Devil Fruits? The kind that give people amazing powers, like you and your Captain?" he questioned, his eyes wide at the sights.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes and these are particulary dangerous ones." Nico said smiling that he knew them by sight "Care to know what they do?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-if you don't mind telling me, Nico," Alex said, his eyes moving between the Devil Fruits and gazing at Nico's wonderful body.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't mind at all," Nico said as she picked what looked like looked like a pair of cherries conected at the stem only on was the size of an orange "This one is the size-size fruit, anyone who eats this can manipulate the sizes of any given objector person at will, all they have to do is touch the target and how long they touch it doesn't matter. This one," she said putting down the first and picking up what looked like an apple made of silver "is the mirror-mirror fruit, anyone who eats this can cancel out and/or mimic the powers and abilities of others, they just need to look at their target before they can use it, and this one," she continued picking up what looked like a see-through grape "Is the soul-soul fruit, whoever eats this can phase their body into someone else's like a ghost, posesing and controling them while leaving them totaly aware and sharing all senses, the only downside to it is that someone can't use their own abilities while in the others body. As for the other ones, I don't know what the do..." The pirate woman finished pointing to a few left over fruits somewhat embarassed at her lack of knowledge
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"M-may I...May I have one, Nico?" Alex timidly asked. "Just one?" he said. "M-maybe with it, I-I can better help you?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you sure you want to? If you know that their devil fruit then you know what happens if you eat one." Nico said sternly, why she didn't simply say no she didn't know, maybe she trusted him for some reason.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions