Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Why? So you two can make out?" Dark Alex asked. He then increased her pleasure, wanting to see her cum right there. "Youi like him, huh? Maybe even love? Good. That means, no matter what you'll never fight me, because you hurt me. You hurt him. Excellent," he whispered and placed a hand on her ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned and jerked away again "Only a brat like you would think like that! Now bring Alex back!" she orderd slightly sweating from all that sudden pleasure, there was now way she would, or could, take anymore of this.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why? Beg for your Master, whore," Dark scolded. "Why have the weaker side when you have me?" he asked, increasing the pleasure she felt a small tentacle rubbing her pussy. "Do you like him more than you like me fucking you?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned and came, she glared and pulled away for a third time "Much more! He's probably better in bed anyway!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You know I can influence his thoughts two. If you want to fuck him so bad, I can make it happen," he smiled, pulling her closer. "You can do more than just kiss. Sound nice, my dear?" he asked. His lover, and my slut. How beautiful, he thought

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't need, nor want, your help there, if I want to sleep with him then I'll coax him into it and only if he wants to! Got?" Nico hissed looking him dead in the eyes "If you don't turn back to Alex right this instant, then I'll have no choice but to asume he's lost forever and kill you! Got it?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nico...Who are you fooling?" Dark Alex yelled and gave Nico a sharp slap when no one was looking. "I was able to beat you before with one Devil Fruit power. Now I've eaten more, and you think you can beat me? You're fooling no one," he said, and grabbed and pulled her close to him, her breasts rubbing against his chest. "I am your Master, slut. You know he actually has a crush on you. Alex, I mean. He has for some time. You will be his lover, and my slave," he whispered. "Doesn't that sound nice?" he asked, making her feel a wave of pleasure as he laid his hands on her ass and breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"H-has he now? I...I do like him...but I'll never be your slut! You'll have to sleep sometime!" Nico said gasping and moaning as she fought back her climax.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Like? I think there's more to that then 'like,'" Dark whispered. "Now pick your clothes and lets go home," he ordered. "I'm getting bored here and need to fuck your slut body," he whispered as he let Alex back in control. Alex took a breath and rubbed his head, "Ow...Huh? I-is something wrong, Nico?" he asked, seeing her moan as whatever part of Dark Alex kept her pleasure going, and only increased it, wanting to see her cum before Alex.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-nothing at all!" Nico said, biting her lip to keep from moaning then grabbing some things off the rack "Tell what you think of these?" she said holding up a corset top and fur coat like she wore in barogue works and a long skirt that was cut high on the side almost reaching her hip trying to hide her orgasm from Alex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions