Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Blue pulled out a stood between the girls, thinking long and hard about this one. When he first joined a pack he'd heard that there were seven, but he assumed that his people must have killed at least one or two and decided to risk it "5?"
-----------------------------------

Lulu released the girl with a very, very pleased sigh "That was glorious!" she purred basking in the after glow a bit before having a servent wrap her in some thick blankets and carry her off "They'll take her somewhere safe for now and tell Venra baby when she's done playing." the amazon vampiress cooed to her young childe in case she grew worried "Now then," she purred as she gently pushed Julia onto her back, then crawled over her slowly and seductively licking and kissing her way up the young girls body till she reached her blood soaked lips "I think it's time for us to have a little play time of our own."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra smiled. "Wrong pup. So I guess that means its Luna's turn to get fucked, and this little bitch's turn to get the silver." Angela screamed and began to struggle, not wanting to get the paddle again. Luna moaned softly and waited for her unofficial mate to penetrate her again. Blue could keep doing this until the sun began to rise or he could simply cum in one of them and have the game finished that way.

---------------

Julia blushed and moaned softly as she was kissed and licked. "How so mistress?" She asked softly, looking up innocently at Lulu. She was still unspoiled, unbroken, perfect for Lulu and her plans. Julia waited to hear what her mistress had in mind, not know what she was getting into.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue gulped and looked into Luna's eyes he didn't' know how much longer he could hold out, and even if he could hold out then that would only mean more pain for them "Luna?" he asked as he took his place and slipped into her soaked sex. His eyes had communicated the question and it was now up to his mate whether or not to risk motherhood.
-----------------------------------------

"Ooohhh, I love it when they're innocent. I'll try to go slow for now my little Julia, so you can enjoy it more before it overwhelms you. But I can only hold back so long." Lulu cooed, as she missed her way back down to he fledglings small breasts and began suckling, licking, and kissing them nonstop, while one hand teasingly tickled and traced it's way down her body till it reached Julia's virgin sex and began rubbing it slowly, picking up and dropping in speed on the amazons every whim "I'm going to show you every pleasure our world has to offer."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna's eyes were full of pain and confusion as she tried to remember where it was that she was again and what Venra was doing to her. She hardly noticed Blue looking at her until he penetrated her again. She moaned softly, almost in a whisper, and looked up at him. She knew this game, she had seen it before, and she knew how it had to end. Luna nodded, saying that she would do whatever Blue wanted her to do. If the only way for her to escape this pain, and help her mate was to get pregnant then she would do it.

-----------

Julia gasped and moaned as her small breasts were played with. She squirmed a little and moaned softly. "Mi-Mistress...M-My body feels tingl-Ahhhh!" she moaned, arching her back a little as Lulu's fingers reached her virgin slit. She wiggled her bottom a little and bit her lip. "Ahhh...F-feels..weird.." she gasped in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue growled lightly as he gave in, finally unleashing the huge load he'd been holding back and filling his mate with his seed "I'm sorry Luna..." he gasped as he finished.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lulu gently pulled on her young childe's nipple with her teeth a bit before kissing he girl deeply "Then let's move on to the next step, this may hurt a bit at first but I promise it will feel great after that." she purred to reassure Julia as she gently slide a couple of fingers into the girls tight little pussy, pumping deep and breaking the girls hymen with ease, working quickly Lulu began pumping faster and deeper, doing her best to cover any pain the girl may feel.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra giggled wth glee as Luna moaned and came at the same time as Blue. Angela screamed as she was spanked once more and groaned on her bindings. "Looks like someone made a choice." She said to blue as she stroked the back of his neck and scratched behind his ears. "Just to make sure though..." She added and pulled blue away from Luna, strap a large pussy plug into place in her so none of his cum could escape. She groaned and moaned, but was still. Luna then untied the two of them and had them taken to the pens. "No you my pet. I want you tonight." Venra said as she held Blue's shoulder, pulling herself close behind him so that he could feel her breasts at his back. "You have never truly lived until you have loved death." She whispered into his ear teasingly.

-----------

Julia cried out as she felt Lulu break her hymen and moaned as the vampires fingers worked skillfully within her new pets warm pussy. "Ahh....mistress...Im going t-to pee!" Julia moaned, not understanding what cuming, truly cuming was like. Her pussy tightly squeezed against the fingers within her, showing Lulu how tight she really was. She arched her back beautifully and perked her small breasts up more as she did.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue shrugged despite how tense his body had gone at the blood generals touch "Death's nothing special, but do you really think you can handle me like that?" he asked, smirking and trying his best to seem calm despite his animal instinct to flee.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lulu lowered herself until her head was between the girls legs and set to work, her tongue diving deep into Julia, twisting and wriggling about as it tasted all of the young girls pussy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra grinned and wrapped her arms around his waist as she talked into Blue's ear. "Come now pup, I've gotten this far havent I? Have some faith." She then suddenly threw Blue onto the bed using her strength and jumped on top of him, straddling his waist and looking down at him lustfully. She was wearing her tight fitting leather outfit, which hardly contained her CC cup breasts, and showed off her curvy figure. It was a mess of zippers and buckles, but still her beauty showed through. "Go ahead, strip me." She said teasingly, waiting for him to obey.

-----------

The feeling of Lulu's tongue wiggling around inside her, tasting her young love juices and virgin blood was way to much for the young vampire and it didnt take very long for Julia to arch her back and cry out cutely as she came into her mistress's mouth, her hips shuddering with ecstasy as she panted and gasped. "M-Mistress...I...Im sorry...I peed..." she said sadly, still not understanding the difference between cuming and peeing.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)