Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
OK. go ahead and make your character(s) first and then I will fill in mine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name:
Appearance:
Measurements"
Dos:
Donts:
Other:

Here is the character sheet for you Salem. If you want me to make my characters first then just tell me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Blue.
Appearance: Human: Photobucket Were: Photobucket
Measurements: Human: 10" long, 2" thick. Were: 16" long, 3" thick.
Dos: Quite a lot really.
Donts: Scat. Water play.
Other: when he shifts into were from both his arms are covered in black scales because they once belonged to a were dragon, he lost his real arms in a fight, when in his human form he keeps them hiden under cloth wrappings under his sleeves and several buckled leathers straps (Like Vash's in trigun)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Is he going to be a dominator or dominated?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dominated of course! ^_^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OK, Im going to make two characters, one will be a dominator and the other a dominated. Please make one more to match her! I will have the characters up either today or tomorrow depending on how much time and work I get today.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Venra
Appearance: http://fc87.deviantart.com/fs19/i/2007/2...ramune.jpg
Measurements: C cup
Dos: Nearly anything
Donts: Heavy gore and vore, though there will be a bit of blood play since she is a vampire.
Other:She can be a kind mistress at times, and utterly unforgiving at others, it all depends now how she is feeling and how much she likes heer slave. She loves breaking werewolves, she finds that after she gains control, their feral forms are quite.....kinky.

Name: Angela
Appearance: http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs36/i/2008/2..._Petim.jpg http://animator.deviantart.com/art/Trans...5-27153543
Measurements: CC cups when in normal human form, DD cups when in feral form.
Dos: Most anything
Donts: Vore gore and the such. Not a big fan of inflation either.
Other:She is strong willed and free spirited and will not break easy. She will try any trick to escape her captors so watch out, she could be a handful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Lulu
Appearance: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/Master_SalemXIII/?action=view¤t=Nico_Robin.jpg
Measurements: B40" W23" H36".
Dos: Whatever the hell she wants.
Donts: scat, water play, heavy gore.
Other: She is very sadistic and her favorite hobby is breaking people, once she's picked a target she will never stop until she gets what she wants...She loves the feel of fur...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Awesome! OK lets get started!

IC: Venra walked through her garden, the blood red and ash black flowers bloomed around her, filling the air with their sickly sweet scent. Life was good. She smiled and continued to walk, making her way to the front of her huge estate, she had fought in the Blood moon wars for decades and that alone had earned her the title of blood general. And now she reached the part of her job that made all those years utterly worth it. Lined up in front of her house was a line of war prisoners, all kneeling on the ground with guns to the backs of their heads, all wearing silver collars that made sure that any transformation would be fatal. It was time to pick out her next toy and add him or her to her collection. She smiled and walked down the line looking them over. Her last toy, Emma, had broken to easy, she needed them to last a little longer then her. She looked across the line of male and female werewolves and her eyes landed on a young black haired male. The suit he wore and the straps around his arms made her already begin to think of what she could do to him once she had him in her clutches, and that was the deciding factor, she wanted him. She wanted Blue. She walked over to his guard and nodded to him and the other vampire pulled Blue up by his neck, saying nothing. "So handsome." The what haired mistress said, taking out a strong silver and titanium chain leash. "Whats your name?" She whispered as she got close to him, so close he could feel her breath on his ear as she buckled the leash around his neck. She loved his scent, he would do nicely. Life was good, but Unlife was better!

---------------
OOC: I will let you have the first post with Lulu.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay!

IC: Blue said nothing to the blood general but glared coldly at her in defiance of her as he refused to be her servent, he would not give this montser any satisfaction and soon as the chance arose he would kill her to avenge his people.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Awwww! I wanted that one! Your so unfair Venra! You always get the good ones!" Lulu pouted as she rushed out the doors of the estate before catching the look in the eyes of their captives, she smiled darkly as she saw the looks of hate, fear, and digust as they realized she was Venra's feared second in command, well known for her twisted and sadistic tendencies and worse for her wardrobe of were skins, wether they were in their feral form or not made little difference. "First I find out that it'll be another day until they can turn this packs alfa male and female into the newest additions to my wardrobe and now you go and take their best warrior! No fair!" she pouted again as she looked over the remaining captives who were all growling and tensing at the news of their Alpha's becoming clothing. As she looked over them she saw all of them cower and shrink away when she stood in front them until she reached the end and found one who caught her eye, she looked smart and obviously had a strong spirit and will. She was the perfect toy toy "I'll take this one, she seems much more energetic than him anyway!" Lulu said as the guard jerked Angela to her feet and snapped the lease on her "Tell me, what's the name of my newest plaything?" She asked as she blow lightly of Angela's face, she had just fed on a young were child and the scent of his blood was heavy on her breath.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions