Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina gasped. "Toma please I worry you will get hurt if you do that? Are you sure its a good idea?"

----

Susie shacks her head. "I would normaly spank you hard with my brush bit seeing as you've suffered enough punishment for today I think I will just give you a looking over to make sure your ok then I will put you down for a nap while I finish making dinner."

Susie goes into the bathroom and places Tigress onto a medical table in the bathroom (big bathroom!) and then goes into the medical cabnit and gets some things ready.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Of course it's a good idea." Toma replies, still looking malicious. "That boy doesn't deserve to be wit Momma, she's just another pretty face to him. Well, I'm going to show him what happens to pretty boys who try to take my Momma away!"

-----

Tigress winces a little when she's set down but smiles at Susie all the same. "T-Thank you Momma. I'm so, so sorry. I swear I'll be a good girl from now on." She tells Susie as she gathers the medical stuff. Suddenly she realize something. 'What am I saying? I'm talking like a three year old!'
Susie comes over to Tigress with a large thermomitor in her hand. It was an adult size and far to big to go into a chold the size of Tigress fannyhole! "Now turn around and don't move or momma spank again!" Susie said coming close with the scary item in hand.

Tigress whimpers with fright when she sees the thermometer but is too terrified of Susie to refuse. With a sob she rolls over onto her belly and grits her teeth so prepare herself for the objects insertion.
Susie feeling bad for Tigress puts some vasaline into her fanny and on the thermomitor then places its inside Tigress fanny having to shove hard to get it all the way in.

"AH! EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee....." Tigres lets out a low pitiful whine and does her best not to squirm as the thermometer is painfully inseted into her little rectum