Join our server on Discord

edged weaponry?
A lightsaber, of course. It can cut through anything, it can reflect laser fire, the blade never breaks, it looks awesome, and it makes cool sound effects.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was going to say lightsaber, but I wasn't sure that was a bladed edge! Something along the lines of rounded, colored, collapsible plastic with cool swooshy sounds when you put a pair of AA batteries in!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm more Firearms person but I do have this bad ass little butterfly
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/...0_0439.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/...0_0443.jpg
Not very practical though.
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
Lightsabers don't have a blade. They are energy beams consisting of no real mass, therefore are incapable of having a blade?
Unless a wizard did it of course.

But for me, the best sword is the split blade, you cannot deny it's awesomeness.
[Image: DualBladeSword.jpg]
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
...that is awesome.

Hey, lemme ask something.

What's the length on a sword?

'Cause I have this 15" long bowie knife, that looks a lot like the swords from 300.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Heyyy! Those look like the "swordbreakers" from Ragnarok Online! When used properly, it can break a sword, or disarm an opponent!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Scythes are my definite edged weapon of choice. They tend to be more unconventional which is why I love them so much. It's kind of disappointed that more RPG video games don't have scythes as a weapon choice. They can have intricate designs, too, which makes them look awesome. Call me the Grim Reaper if you want, but I love scythes =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Quote:How is "Damascus" steel made?
They used glass (I think) to make the common impurities in the types of certain steels rise to the surface giving it a more refined form, it has a discinctive pattern on it as well but I don't know how they get that...

thats about all I know and the fact that the most simple to make is Cable Damascus Steel
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Lightsabers don't have a blade. They are energy beams consisting of no real mass, therefore are incapable of having a blade?
They are blades in the figurative sense.

Your split swords are stupid. The split just adds stress concentration areas and makes them more vulnerable to breaking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well i only have three weapons in my house

the first is a mighty blade by the name of "sea-toc" its a plastic sword with a large hole in the side of it and its hollow so when i swing it it bends to the side in the end i stuck a chop stick into the hole and taped it up as well as two more chop sticks on either side taped on as well to give it more integrity and even still it bends to the side slightly when i swing it needless to say this is not my favorite

the 2nd is a mighty blade by the name of... erm "practice stick" this mighty piece of hardened and waxed bamboo is well a stick with tape on either end to stop the ends from breaking its not sharp and it's too light to inflict any damage again not my favorite

the 3rd is... not technically in my house yet but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get it for xmas this mighty blade goes by the name of "kit-rae exotath sword with art print" its as sharp as... well i dont really know how sharp it is yet and as sturdy as... well i dont know that either but its got a really awesome hilt and engravings along the blade its also really freakin big... i think when i get it and i WILL get it if my dad spends 300$ on a gift that i dont give a shit about AGAIN (this has happened in the past a few times) i'm gonna be pissed off because that means i would have to buy it myself AND wait another two months or so to get it getting off track here point is this is my blade of choice and if it lives up to all its promises the coolest (real) blade i have ever seen i can't wait xmas here i come
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan